the story [Theme] Page 3

He continued in the same recitative to list plants and animals from the Islands, and I sat and listened to his recitation and thought about how strange it all is: here I sit on the stone a Scottish body of water, heed Gaelic love song, and on my knees I have a large dead fish. And the strange fact that all this gives me genuine joy.
№ 395847   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:06
Did you know that you did it Randall. Jamie told you about it?
- A little bit.
- So he's nice to you, - thoughtfully said Dougal. - He's usually nobody talks about it.
Even can't imagine, why would it? - I said sarcastically.
Quote Explanation: Talking about hard double flogging with hundreds of lashes.
№ 395270   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:12
Did you know that you did it Randall. Jamie told you about it?
- A little bit.
- So he's nice to you, - thoughtfully said Dougal. - He's usually nobody talks about it.
Even can't imagine, why would it? - I said sarcastically.
Quote Explanation: Talking about hard double flogging with hundreds of lashes.
№ 395269   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 09:12
We remember, no surrender
Heroes of our century
Three men stood strong and they held out for long
Going into the fight to their death that awaits
Crazy or brave, will it end in the grave?
As they're giving their lives
As their honor dictates
Far, Far from home to a war
Fought on foreign soil and far
Far from known tell their tale
Their forgotten story
Cobras Fumantes, eterna é sua vitória.

We remember - you didn't give up
Heroes of our century!
Three people were killed, they lasted a long time against the enemy.
They went into battle, into certain death.
Madness or courage, will end their history in the grave?
They have given up on life
As told they honor.
Far, far from home, in war,
That was carried out in a foreign land.
Far, far away from the glory, tell their story,
Their forgotten history.
"Smoking Snakes", the memory of them lives.

SabatonSmoking pastel citationsearch, grapestreet
Quote Explanation: 14 APR 1944 — Brazilian reconnaissance part of Beaty Geraldo da Cruz, Arlindo Lucio da Silva and Geraldo Rodrigues de Sousa fell into the trap. The machine-gun fire drove the three soldiers in the shelter. The enemy outnumbered them, waiting for reinforcements was nowhere. But the Brazilians did not give up — they were shot until out of ammunition, despite the rushing around of a mortar shell. According to legend, even then they refused to surrender, joined the bayonets and rushed to the attack. All three were killed, but the Germans were so impressed by their heroism that buried them and erected on the grave cross. Battle for Montese began, and the three heroes was not only Brazilians who died that day. The city was liberated after several days of street fighting — it was the last battle of the Second world for FEB, and at the same time the most difficult. Minor skirmishes continued later, but after 28 April, Mussolini was killed by Italian partisans, the Axis forces in Italy signed a
№ 394045   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:27
- The penalty story with you, Sonia - said to him.
Larry yawned like a tiger, and was silent.
One pretty girl once fell under the train, ' came hoarsely and hopelessly at last.
- Shut up. I can sleep on.
№ 390666   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 05:12
Two years after the events, which ends our story here found two skeletons - one of them hugged the other. When I tried to tear them apart, they crumbled to dust...
№ 389165   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:50
When I was little, my favorite story was about a man who lived forever. But whose eyes were sad from what they've seen. The man that fell from the sky.
7 Season 3 Series
№ 387660   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:28
- Money? Is God??
- It is force! Much more useful than God. By the way Rock, but I appreciate you? God? Love? Don't be ridiculous. When I lived in poverty, and the God of Love was already somehow sold out. And then I something waited and believed, complained to God. While life won't punish me for something that I did not commit. Just because they were in the neighborhood. What can you trust in a weak, young age? Money! And arms! With them, the world becomes just great.
- It's awful.
- If I wanted pity, it added to the story more snot. And I see the world clearly. The lesson here is that when I go over the edge is the only thing that matters. Not everyone likes to be like everyone else, Rock. And one more thing: fat bastards, vacationers in Bali, bitches in nothing more complicated than his makeup, not even engaged, I don't want you to hear my story of how these hypocritical nothingness. There's nothing worse than companion that thinks you're a prostitute. If you ever scolded me to my past, you will cease to be his and I will taste your blood...
Quote Explanation: Cry a little glimpse of my past Year, teaching him of living in "underwater grave" sunken Locka Nazis. when SWAT all the values, rewards, and weapons. on that Rock , asks it to leave the dead, they say it, they deserve it.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 386385   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:34
This is not a couple of songs, then lost the story
Us mental illness - daily anguish.
Who thought about the truth, that her long-suffered
You will become not happy - I'm ready to save you.
№ 383446   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 00:26
She had become so accustomed to hide the truth, that now when you try to voice it faced difficulties purely physiological properties. The second and third attempts to start the story also failed. But in the end she coped with it, how's the old musician with his instrument after years of not picking it up.
№ 382013   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 19:54
Some things can not say. You either survive them or not. But you don't talk about them.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 376951   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 10:10
It seems that it tells not what it remembers and recalls what was said before...
№ 375360   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 01:57
I think that's what he liked about me the most: the fact that I could appreciate his stories. Many people underestimate the female talent.
№ 375234   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2019 / 10:05
...a story about someone's life or about an episode of someone's life should never contain any lessons, although in some cases a lot one could learn...
№ 375147   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 23:02
The ability to talk is a forgotten and undervalued element of the so-called real writing. There is a prejudice against narrative in which the plot comes to the fore.
Quote Explanation: From the introduction to the book by the author of "Union of Jewish policemen"
№ 374956   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2019 / 08:31