the story [Theme] Page 2

The myth of Narcissus is usually both read and told as an ordinary funny story, without penetrating into its complex essence. However, the historical approach to mythology reveals in this myth an unexpected depth and artistic reflection of a certain moment in the history of social development. Before us here, first of all, is the image of extreme individualism. An individual personality achieves unprecedented isolation, deepening into himself. Even in nature, man finds nothing else but himself. Under the cover of a naive myth, told in innocent mytho-epic tones, it is told about an unprecedented social decay: a person is completely covered by the illusion of detachment from everything around him.
№ 411246   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:30
He told them his Schengraben affair in exactly the same way as they usually tell about the battles who participated in them, that is, the way they would like it to be, the way they had heard from other storytellers, the way it was more beautiful to tell, but absolutely not the way it was.
№ 410445   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 23:09
Aphorism - an unfinished story of a wise life!
№ 409874   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 19:06
- I'm sure it was not like that at all! the neurosurgeon shook his head in disagreement. - In fact, the woman drove the man away so that he would not get underfoot and did not interfere with putting things in order, and then, when she missed her, she went after him. She found him, but they could not find the way back, and then they took and came up with a story about a snake, an apple and an angry God, because it sounds more impressive than a story about a forgotten path in a fruit plantation.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408614   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:48
I always write as if for the first time,
As if in the last.
But believe me -
Now about life my every story,
And even if I'm writing about death.
№ 408277   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:24
I believe that when one hears a story of terrible cruelty, their anger is a completely wrong reaction to it and just a waste of energy that should be directed in a different direction. Maybe he's just sprinkling his conscience, which, if he woke up, would ask him, "Well? What do you do about it? How much of your life have you spent fighting this? Are you helping to create a social environment where things like this kind won't happen!?"
№ 405467   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 00:51
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: The beginning of a satirical play by Alfred de Musset
№ 404433   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:57
If you listen to my relatives' stories about their student life, then you can at least write a book about it ... Escape from the hostel through the drainpipe, neighborhood raids on refrigerators with food, hide and seek with a guard in the women's rooms, exchange of brand new sneakers for a pack of cigarettes, five hundred record books and so on, which apparently happens to every student ... And here everything is clean, neat ...
Quote Explanation: The first acquaintance of the hero with his room and dormitory in as a whole.
№ 403130   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:39
- I'm not supposed to tell anyone.
Oh, come on. Usually the one who says, "I'm not supposed to tell anyone" terribly wants to tell someone. So tell me.
№ 401875   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 21:54
Think I'd have to write your own life story,
despite what outsiders will think. Will always think of you poor guys live your life learn to not care at all. It now remains to understand this story, or book.
№ 401520   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2020 / 23:33
I won't tell you - I'll show you! This is the essence of storytelling is to show, not tell.
Quote Explanation: Sheogorath made for the character test where he plays in the "play" on his play
№ 401115   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 03:33
Madness has to start somewhere. And if my story is generally about something - provided that the human life you can tell if it's about something - then this is the story of the Genesis of madness. Madness has to start somewhere and go somewhere. As a way to. Or the trajectory of the bullet from the barrel of the gun.
№ 400536   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 00:06
I think that if I was able for once to tell all, well, absolutely everything a man who knows how to listen, then maybe I would be able to understand many things, including myself.
№ 399900   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 23:09
You have to be brave to choose the path of the writer. Need to work hard and be true to his dream, despite all the difficulties - and there will be many. Ridicule, criticism, failure - most of them are harmless.
This is the road that tests the strength of one who goes through it.
If you are also a born storyteller, if you feel that you can't write, tell stories.
Yes, the stories you read to tell stories.
Yes, you will be denied all the publishing houses tell stories.
Yes, the first few dozen stories are good-for-nothing - tell stories.
Don't miss your opportunity to leave your light. There's nothing worse than having to spend their only precious life for empty things, on the vanity without a trace.
№ 398542   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:28
In essence, what is history? History is a tale of liberation, this is a story about the triumph of goodness and reason over evil and madness.
№ 396202   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:19