era [Theme] Page 1

The era of the “information revolution” is also the era of Disinformation: if yesterday the lack of information and censorship characterized totalitarian states that reject democracy, today the opposite is happening. TV viewers are misinformed, overloaded with information, frankly contradictory information. <...> The globalitarian state of economic and strategic alliances is no longer the good old censorship with scissors, it is Babylon. Henceforth <...> conscious manipulation has become indistinguishable from an unintentional occurrence.
Quote Explanation: 2002 year.
№ 437350   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2022 / 14:42
Well, in any case, their era is already over.
№ 435763   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:45
In order to correctly assess the impact that a universal and genuine democracy can have on humanity, it is necessary to consider how far away from us is the era in which it is possible to implement it.
№ 434395   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:29
Do you think there was no debauchery in the eighteenth century? Oh, nothing is new under the moon! It's just that in those days he was even worse, at least in the sense that no one cared, if only outwardly everything looked decent. And Black Jack Randall was a soldier commanding a garrison in Scotland. His task was to keep the local clans under control, and his enormous powers were officially sanctioned.
№ 429446   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:10
There is a main rule: Russia cannot go anywhere. Russia is to blame for everything. Borrell told Lavrov: Africa is ours. Apparently he forgot that the era of colonialism is over. Europe, however, clearly explains to us: you are Slavic savages, we will teach you democracy, human rights, and values through our lips. We are Europeans, we know what values are. And it turns out that Lavrov made Borrel blush again suffocatingly, slightly touching his heads?
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429364   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:57
Each country, each epoch has its own self-profound and uninhibited, praising human truth, living in their poetic reality and in their poetic time, for whom the goal of poetry is truth applicable to life.
№ 428825   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:29
There is a global scope, and there is an average one, like Chubais. This is how marketing is built. And very primitive forms are Mavrodi. He and his entourage also knew the future. I sit, and the money goes.
Quote Explanation: The world needs a new type of international relations.
Release Date: 22.09.2021
№ 428530   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 12:42
There is a global scope, and there is an average one, like Chubais. This is how marketing is built. And very primitive forms are Mavrodi. He and his entourage also knew the future. I sit, and the money goes.
Quote Explanation: The world needs a new type of international relations.
Release Date: 22.09.2021
№ 428529   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:42
Convenience has never been an important part of my life. My parents died when I was five, and I lived with my uncle Lam. He was a renowned archaeologist. We often went on expeditions - what are the amenities there? Of course, it's great to be able to bathe properly in a large tub, or calmly go about your business without straightening the candle. But during the war we had no baths or incandescent lamps. And we cannot say that this makes our life bad. Rather, from another.
№ 428515   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:39
You come home from work
and reluctantly talk to yourself,
then reluctantly, then evil, then carefully:
- What is the fate, era, rock,
I'm just human and lonely,
as much as possible.
Snow is everywhere, and mortal longing,
and a coffin, apparently, board.
Kill yourself? Maybe not a nightmare, but
though there would be a reason, there is no such thing.
Suicide - at the age of eighteen
still okay, at twenty-two - vulgar...
№ 426567   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:57
Our misfortune lies precisely in the fact that our era has become nothing more than a time that is impatient, that does not want to hear anything about eternity, that longs to turn the eternal into superfluous, which, however, has not been possible for ever and ever.
№ 426549   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:54
Я с удовольствием вспоминаю те времена, когда все мои члены были гибкими - кроме одного. Но те времена прошли, теперь все мои члены жёсткие - кроме одного.
I like to remember the times, because all limbs are articulated - except for one. But the times are over, all limbs have become stiff - except for one.
№ 425349   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:50
In the fool who walks down the street we have more time - an era than in any minister.
№ 424205   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 09:18