intuition [Theme] Page 2

Session of primary diagnosis by Jay Roth.
Mr. Roth complains of a recent acute acrophobia.
He is middle-aged, physically healthy, previously there were no psychiatric problems.
He has no living relatives, but many friends from whom he seeks support.
He has the right speech, good posture. In the waiting room he sat quietly, not trying to occupy himself with something. But I noticed that he whistled perfectly.
He knows how to present himself, but there are signs of a disadvantaged, narcissistic person.
He says that he easily copes with conflicts and troubles, but... I'm not sure that's true. Overall, a lot of what he wanted to convince me of doesn't match what my intuition says. Although I can't specify exactly how this is characterized from a clinical point of view.
I feel something dark and deceptive about his emotions. However, it is absolutely clear that he does suffer from a phobia. Whether it's a fear of heights or something else, we'll find out later.
Interesting case. I look forward to our next session.
Quote Explanation: Jane and Theresa Lisbon listen to a recording from the recorder on which Sophie Miller recorded the session.
№ 409227   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 19:27
To regret or not to regret, that's the question.
Do you often regret what you have done? About the choice that was made and it turned out to be a failure, about the words that were said in a heated way? About people who were allowed too close, and they secretly put the bandwagon, or about those who were undeservedly "disliked" and abandoned? And what about the topic: "Oh, where would I be now if 10 years ago I went to study for a unicorn tamer."
Of course, it's all worth your nerves and time, in fact - not a damn.
As they write: "it is better to do and regret than to regret that I did not do"? And not this: "but if...". All! Bets are made, no more bets! The choice is made, the bridges are burned, and if not burned, then you can repair them, that's just what you need?
Personally, I am an analyzer person, my brain almost always dominates my intuition and heart. I will calculate all possible scenarios. I'll make the choice "head" and... I'll still feel sorry and think I screwed up again. And intuition and heart suggested the right answer, but who listened to them.
Introspection will devour from the inside until you get bored (and I do not get bored, it hurts to draw conclusions and dig into myself). And after a period of self-famigation, I will realize that I do not regret anything and if there was an opportunity to "replay" the episode again, with a probability of 99% I would still do the same.
That's just the question: "why was it necessary to endure a brain and arrange internal showdowns."
Do not rely on chance, do not be afraid to make a choice, defend it and bear responsibility. The most important thing is to be comfortable, that it is really what you want. The consequences will be in any decisions, so just enjoy the moment.
You need to be able to give the brain a day off and do as your intuition or heart suggests (even if it is blinded by someone or something).
Sometimes there are no right or wrong options. And you should not regret your actions just draw conclusions and take them into account in the future.
I don't regret anything, perhaps...
Re-read this during another bout of self-flagellation and exhale.
№ 408024   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:18
Women definitely have intuition, and in this sense they are above men.
Napoleon a remarkable phrase said, I love her, "a Woman is never equal to a Man. She either far below him or far above." And this is true. Absolutely true! I.e. a woman can fall... Man, can also fall, but to such an extent will not fall. A woman can fall to the bottom.
№ 400111   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:24
We have created a world that they cannot understand. Here, intuition is no longer a reliable compass. World, full of difficulties, unstable. We are trying to navigate it with the help of the brain, which was generated for other tasks - for a task of the stone age. The evolution was not possible to adapt our brains to a spike in the civilizational development. While the outside world for the last ten thousand years has radically changed, our "software" and "hard disk", have remained the same as in the days when frolicking around the mammoths.
№ 400054   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:33
- How do you know that would work?
- Trusted my gut.
- That is just guessing.
- Yes, but it was an educated guess.
№ 396041   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:47
The knowledge acquired in each existence is not lost. The spirit, freed from matter, always remembers them. During the incarnation, he could forget them in part, but a vague consciousness remaining, helping the progress of its improvement - without this, every time he would start first. With each new incarnation, the spirit begins its improvement from the point at which it stopped during the previous existence.
№ 395883   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 12:03
The dream of wealth attracts any. But the rich can only become enterprising individuals who are ready to create new products and services. Born entrepreneurs in the world a little, and even less successful entrepreneurs. To be successful, required such outstanding quality as high activity, vigor and sharp mind, able to see opportunities where other see only problems. And I have great intuition - she has to tell you what products or services will be profitable.
№ 393616   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:14
Intellectual, refined educated man, and on a whim, he hasn't read anything. Intuition, you know, intuition! And drunk a whim - it's all erudition is enormous!
№ 392121   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 01:09
Every thought emanating from the fool-has its implications.
№ 392050   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 13:24
Another significant discovery is the strong influence of mood on work of intuition. To measure accuracy, the experimenter calculated the "index of intuition". They found that if the experiment is to lead the participants in a good mood thinking positively, the accuracy increases more than twice. Saddened by the participants, by contrast, was utterly unable to cope with the task on intuition; their guesses were no better than random.
№ 391358   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 07:03
People are too opinionated, too prone to trust your own instincts. Apparently a lot of abhorrent mental effort, and try to avoid them in any way possible.
№ 390464   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:24
WISDOM is the adequacy of actions, tolerance and foresight. STUPIDITY is not adequate light-headedness or obstinacy, inability to learn from mistakes.
The reason it seems to mind.
Intuitively, the mind calculates, wisdom foresees, and stupidity makes the decision.
View wears blinders.
№ 390072   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:24
Intuitively, the mind calculates, wisdom foresees, and stupidity makes the decision.
№ 389552   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 16:36
- I'm sorry...
- You know, the strange thing is that I feel. To leave home - madness. To go to the city - almost the same. Everything you told me - and without that bullshit. But I can't help feeling that it is not. That everything I do now - in fact, right...
- Well, I guess that's good.
- Nope. It's just scary.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 388118   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 19:54
I believe that everyone needs to find their own way. Each has its own rules, understanding themselves and the world. Not what your mom, friend, some actress or someone else - important quiet voice inside you. In the end, that's what makes you happy.
№ 385766   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:46