cancer [Theme] Page 1

LEV SOLOMONOVICH: If you come philosophically to the religious treatises, all found "not judge", "vengeance is mine I will repay", where it looks like karma somewhere straight phrase like the Koran or the Bible, and know why in all the Holy Scriptures do not advise people to judge? In this case we have judicial system, and judges have always been. So what happens? And there is the human factor. Human stupidity. The murder of a thief, a drunk eight year old girl for cents on milk and murder of a thief, a drunkard eight-year-old girl during a self - defense is not the same thing. It is obvious. Human little system cope somehow with such primitive certainties. And then - at the very least. It's like a cold. Everyone knows the signs of a cold. All the colds. Here comes to you a man with standartnym set of features, you it is treated and he turns out to be brain cancer. And it could have been saved, if only you knew as soon as he came what it is. But you didn't know. Although know I could. After opening you go back in history and see, that there are inconsistencies, you would be this, another that, that these manifestations could understand, but you do not understand. Because it is not pondered enough. So little system with human certainties fail, and then there are the cases that break the "obviousness" and "the thumb place" in the nines.
№ 402392   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:30
In our time, cancer has replaced the solitude is shameful, embarrassing circumstance, sent to you in some unknown way. A terrible, incurable disease, so terrible that you don't dare to mention it; others do not want to hear that word, fearing to be infected, fearing that it would compel fate to inflict upon them a similar curse.
№ 400596   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:24
Don't like the word politics. Poly is a lot. Swan, cancer and pike.
Need more focus on the main!
№ 400529   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 23:45
We believe that life depends on our plans, but in reality this is often not the case. The role of accidents is very large, much greater than we can imagine. The idea of fate, fortune (different gods and goddesses of good fortune that accompanied the life of man for thousands of years and enabled in the usual way of thinking) over the past century has been completely etched. So we are so much shocked when "nothing" happens something bad and unexpected. Trouble, accident, cancer, war, sudden death. Until last century, people perceived the sorrow and disaster, so to speak, more readily. Our minds were better prepared for the twists and turns of the wheel of Fortune. But today the blows of fate means only "system failure". No, an integral part of the good life should be the placement on the previous, important ideas about the blind case, Fortuna.
№ 398328   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:53
The most insidious thing about breaking points that define them only in the past. Who can say what choices led to the accident, or from a cigarette began cancer? And so we stumble blindly, never knowing how close we are to the edge. All I know for sure if the four mikaelson will come together, darkness comes, what we have not seen. So many possible turning points. But how do you know if there's an end to our beginning... Or the beginning of the end?
№ 395899   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 13:18
Now a cult success. Everyone wants to be successful. I think truly successful people are pretty complicated life. Hemingway survived malaria, pneumonia, cancer and diabetes. He twice got in a plane crash, he had ruptures of internal organs and the broken base of the skull. And as a result he took his own life with suicide. I'm just wondering how. He probably took his favorite shotgun and was like, "I'm kind of curious..."
1 Season 3 Series Release Date: 10.02.2020
№ 388523   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 18:04
- Why are you wearing sunglasses?
- I have cancer, I will not have time to wear them in the beach season.
№ 385653   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2020 / 02:58
Required from person or a good specialty or a good grip in life. Both are money. And when people meet, for the name comes from: what work, how much you get. And if people do not have time to work, means either stupid or unlucky, but in General, because my little man.
And it was good it was good until ill people with cancer or other deadly. When W was sick, he became nothing and their specialty and acumen, and the position, and salary. And then turned their helplessness and the desire to lie to myself to the last, that they are not cancer, came out that they are all weaklings, and that something in life was missing.
But what?
№ 371506   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2019 / 15:12
Loneliness kills more people than cancer.
№ 354900   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 22:18
- What's your story? he asked, sitting down on the bed at a safe distance.
- I already told you. I was diagnosed when I was...
- No, not history of the disease. Your story. Interests, Hobbies, passions, fetishes and the like.
- Hmm, - I thought.
- Don't tell me you're one of those who turned in their own illness. I know a lot. This is just so frustrating. Cancer - growing business involved in the absorption of people, but why give him parole?
Quote Explanation: Often, people are faced with a deadly illness, lose interest in life and all its aspects. Augustus tried to say that to give in to illness is not worth it while you're alive.
№ 334730   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2018 / 17:04
It's funny that You have cancer. I love crawfish. Direct can't help it. As Your disease.
8 Season 1 Series
№ 303073   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 04:06
And I love cigarettes. Write that cause cancer and cause!
I like cigaretts. Package says they cause cancer, and they do.
№ 297952   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2017 / 15:21
I have a birthmark on the neck, it's pretty big, I remember as a kid asked my mom "Mom, what is this?" mom told me: "Thus God has marked you as a special boy." I recently went to the doctor, he looked up and said, "Need to remove this garbage out of here ASAP." I thought it strange that God gives special children the early stages of cancer.
Quote Explanation: Release "the Gong Show. Pilot"
Release Date: 20.05.2017
№ 295090   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2017 / 12:48
And why, asked now Demo aunt Stefu, why such unfairness in life? In fact there are people who are so smooth and covers all my life, and others - all prekrasno. Say - from the man himself determines his fate. Nothing from him.
- It is up to God - knew aunt Stefa. God can see everything. We must surrender, Demosa.
- So especially if it is from God, if he see everything - why, then, should one blame? After all, we need to allocate somehow...
№ 289706   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:34
You memorized all of his three rounds
That's your main mistake.
After all, if your head was not so much water
Cancer there would not have settled.
And one day you went to the doctor, he asked:
"Well, when I'm cured, will be able to enjoy your life?".
It through the laughter you said: "When cancer at mount whistle".
Quote Explanation: Versus: Fresh Blood 2
Release Date: 02.12.2015
№ 287905   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 13:48