anxiety [Theme]

Peter realized too late that he shouldn’t say that to his mother. She will immediately think that either her son was in a terrible accident, or he was taken to the police - when they say “do you know what happened to your son?”, there is no middle ground for parents.
№ 463935   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 16:12
We are so dependent on the opinions of others that we allow the crowd to be the judge and arbiter of our behavior; we sacrifice anything to be considered “the same as everyone else.” We strive for universal recognition as a reward, we are afraid to be different from others, because this causes a reaction from society: distrust, rejection, suspicion. As a result, we inevitably become part of the homogeneous mass, and this gives us self-confidence and a feeling of acceptance and love, but at the same time we are oppressed by a feeling of loneliness, internal anxiety and lack of personal identity.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462960   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:07
She moved through the crowd, and her green eyes reflected anxiety and confusion, and her fragile body shrank a little under a simple cotton dress every time she was touched by fat and old, flabby and wrinkled people: they shrilly shouted something, pushed and pressed to get closer and gape in amazement at the tropical fish, who opened their mouths in response with the same amazement.
№ 461110   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:55
She dreamed that she turned into a swan. A swan swimming alone on a lake sparkling in the spring sun and abandoned by the flock due to a wounded wing. What should I do? The anxiety never left him. The swan was angry at his relatives, but at the same time he remembered them nostalgically and cursed himself for his carelessness, which led to the injury. But the longer she swam on the lake strewn with cherry petals, the less anxiety she felt. Well, at least I had the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful landscape.
№ 460579   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:26
Being in uncertainty and anxiety generated in us by our inability to see and choose the most correct decision, since every business is fraught with difficulties due to all sorts of accidents and circumstances, in my opinion, the most reliable thing is to act as honestly and justly as possible; and when we are overcome by doubts about which path is the shortest, we always prefer the most direct one.
№ 459315   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:13
Anxiety added to anxiety creates even more anxiety.
№ 459201   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:55
But if you have anxiety in your heart, then what will you sow in the heart of another person. One way or another we exchange our inner state.
№ 458924   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:13
To think that I know what is best for someone else is minding my own business. Even if it happens in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is tension, anxiety and fear.
№ 458551   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:27
Our energy is the currency that helps maintain the balance of our vitality. The torn rhythm of life, inadequate sleep/insomnia and all the continuous flow that we pass through ourselves every day: feelings, thoughts, worries, negativity, irritation, anxiety - all this directly affects the energy impulses that we emit. It directly affects our performance, mood, and our entire life. Particles of this stormy stream either fill us or mercilessly deplete us, stealing our energy, dragging us into the black vortex of asthenia and depression. Therefore, vital energy is a very important resource. And if you treat it frivolously and spend it exclusively on consumerism, then sooner or later there will be no strength left for anything at all. Well, perhaps only to drift in the ocean of life, like an Antarctic iceberg. Every day you need to take care of your not only physical, but also mental health, and not waste your time and energy resources in vain.
№ 456779   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2023 / 09:51
those sparks that will never let you fade away.
№ 455788   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:14
For every anxiety-provoking thought, there is an alternative thought that can reduce the feeling of anxiety.
№ 452974   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 17:57
“Anxiety is unpleasant, but I will get through it. If life is not what I expected, I can accept it for what it is.”
№ 452973   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 17:54
The quickest way to get rid of anxiety is to take a few deep breaths in your belly. Chest breathing appears to contribute to anxiety, while belly breathing is associated with anxiety reduction. If you are anxious, wait until the anxiety has passed and your breathing has slowed down. But if you are in a hurry to get rid of anxiety, you can consciously slow down your breathing and watch the anxiety go away.
№ 452972   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 17:51
Anxiety is contagious, of course, but so is confidence. The faith of patients gives me extra strength.
№ 452295   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:45
Not only did all of us with the advent of the child, the backpack was anxiously hung up, we were still in our teens with bricks thrown into it.
№ 451643   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:52