justice [Theme] Page 2

When justice is wrong, it becomes the vilest, most disgusting thing and dishonors those who do it.
№ 411056   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 23:45
Rarely does anyone care about legality, and even more so justice, the overwhelming majority begin to scream about them only when it affects their own skin, and before that - even though the grass does not grow!
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409553   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:09
- It turned out loud, - I said, ignoring the unfinished words of Nestor. - A lot of the time of the special department and a lot of taxpayer money was spent on it. In addition, I managed to pull those bastards out into the open, thereby at least a little bit to protect the citizens whom I swore to protect. And if you have to shoot someone else's foot for that, I'll go and do it while you white collars suck on your set of rules that allow you to climb the fucking career ladder, ”I said without raising my voice. - And just imagine what the public will do to you if you bring charges against me. People whose loved ones were dismantled as transformers for organs, and those who breathed more freely, knowing that the scoundrels were punished, got the culprits, those who paid for everything they did. And if you put me next to Seth and Gray, demanding punishment, the public will tear you apart. Imagine what rallies will begin. This is a case when you know the reason for your action, but it goes against the law. And then you have to make a choice: law or conscience. I have acted in good faith, because sometimes justice is not obvious. Yes, I shot Kevin's leg, but this circumstance helped me move forward in my investigation. And if you want to know, at that time I did not even think that I would stay alive. And he acted desperately, wanting only to bring the criminals to justice. The fact that I am now sitting opposite you - alive and relatively healthy - is a complete surprise to me. It's like being eaten by a monster, and then, when hope has already waved its handle, this creature took and spat you out.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408503   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:06
- Then you were wrong Zaitsev. Then your best bet would be to go to the executioners!
№ 407474   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 13:33
- I'd shoot a sag.
- That's right, it should have been against the wall, that's all.
- He will be judged.
- Why? As if it's not clear.
- They are judged not FOR anything, but BECAUSE.
- And they don't stand on ceremony with ours, by the way.
- You and I, Lushkov, live in the state. And they're in a gang. That's the difference. I got it?
№ 403213   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2020 / 14:06
It is up to people to decide. This is why the dominator has a trigger.
№ 403080   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 03:09
LEV SOLOMONOVICH: If you come philosophically to the religious treatises, all found "not judge", "vengeance is mine I will repay", where it looks like karma somewhere straight phrase like the Koran or the Bible, and know why in all the Holy Scriptures do not advise people to judge? In this case we have judicial system, and judges have always been. So what happens? And there is the human factor. Human stupidity. The murder of a thief, a drunk eight year old girl for cents on milk and murder of a thief, a drunkard eight-year-old girl during a self - defense is not the same thing. It is obvious. Human little system cope somehow with such primitive certainties. And then - at the very least. It's like a cold. Everyone knows the signs of a cold. All the colds. Here comes to you a man with standartnym set of features, you it is treated and he turns out to be brain cancer. And it could have been saved, if only you knew as soon as he came what it is. But you didn't know. Although know I could. After opening you go back in history and see, that there are inconsistencies, you would be this, another that, that these manifestations could understand, but you do not understand. Because it is not pondered enough. So little system with human certainties fail, and then there are the cases that break the "obviousness" and "the thumb place" in the nines.
№ 402392   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:30
The crowd never defines justice! The crowd may Lynch, the crowd can destroy the Bastille, the crowd can do anything, but it is not a substitute still a fair trial.
Release Date: 12.07.2020
№ 400367   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 07:12
Revenge is not so real as justice.
№ 396185   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 12:24
Question: a Man belonging to a civilized people, can he, as an atonement, to be embodied in people wild?
Answer: Yes, but it depends on the kind of his atonement; the owner, who was cruel to his slaves, may in turn become a slave and experience the full brunt of ill-treatment, he was forced to undergo others. It is his atonement, if he abused his power, and God can it to this oblige. The spirit of kindness, in order to encourage the promotion of backward peoples, also can choose their own existence, able to influence them to promote their development, and then it is a special purpose mission.
№ 396004   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:41
Honor, justice, tradition - all these shackles of the mind. But 15 years in the darkness - and I saw the light. I saw a world without masters and slaves, in which each demosiac - king. And those who kept us in chains - overthrown and deprived of power. Brothers and sisters, to arms! Answer blow for blow! Crush the tyrants and take back what is rightfully ours! Burn their Kingdom to ashes!
№ 395610   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:41
Question: What is the purpose of reincarnation?
Answer: the Atonement and the gradual improvement of mankind. Without it, where would be the justice?!
№ 395529   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:21
And now you require to see justice done?
- Yes! Now I this means.
№ 395092   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 12:30
In school I, like all children, I read Dickens. And earlier writers, of course, also; remember not knowing pity the justice of the old times, harsh sentences to those who violated the law - the sentences did not take into account neither age nor circumstances. But read from a cozy distance of one or two hundred years about how hung or mutilated children is not something that pound of pot in the mortar, while a few feet below, something similar is happening in reality.
Quote Explanation: About the 18th century.
№ 394754   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 18:39