justice [Theme] Page 3

I'm not the first day among the law enforcement professionals. I've learnt to identify them. Getting to know their bearing and behavior. Now, it seems, one of them is here in my new home. He looks exhausted, but also like me, he refuses to just lie down and wait for the arrival of death and suffering. Struggle - the only thing that keeps him sane - allows you to focus on something. If you could realize all the difficulties of law enforcement, anytime you could identify the person who has experienced what others never had. Cruelty and beatings, the hopelessness. Maybe this new guy is looking for justice? Maybe he still wears a badge? Whatever he could find here, in this place, where there is no edge, no justice?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict talking about Detective Tapp.
№ 394170   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:12
I don't believe that a person who does not care about justice of others and for the own child, could live life honestly.
№ 393773   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 21:51
Justice is terrible, if not accompanied by compassion
№ 392510   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 21:45
Let them render their verdicts, and guilty or not we will look at later!
№ 392152   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:57
Police Tomas Garrido does not believe. The justice he dispenses with his own hands.
№ 390938   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:09
You committed an atrocity and chose this life as a punishment. But! But justice doesn't work! Not for you to decide where and how you'll pay the bills.
7 Season 3 Series
№ 387676   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 04:00
A new truth was created right before my eyes. Seeing how we were born is a stupid decision, I could no longer hold back. Something in me broke. In a time when more than half of the class, most students raised their hands, without the preliminary agreement or the agreement, not even looking at each-other. In that moment, when he was chosen new truth... In a time when justice was served... I've never seen anything more frightening. At this point I lost sight. No... I have not lost vision. I've lost it. Until then, I believed in justice. That there is "truth" and that it must prevail. But... I realized that the truth choose most. I realized that truthfulness is established by the quantity. I realized that everything adjusts to the majority.
That's why I chose to be alone to communicate. And that's all I could do to protect its truth.
1 Series
№ 386832   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2020 / 09:40
To do what is fair, you need to know very little. But to legitimately create an injustice, you need to thoroughly study law.
№ 384607   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2019 / 00:20
The activities of the court in the Russian Federation took the form of a joke: "the dispute is seen", you need a suit, but as a result of the lawsuit decided that there is no dispute. What's the appeal in form if the court acts in the form of a joke?
№ 384011   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 19:42
"You're like a petition is served, slave!?" is the only legitimacy that interests of judges of the Russian Federation. The form "poliziana, nadworna, memoisation" lost the contents of the activities of the branch. The legality of the judicial decisions themselves has receded into the background: in 2015, a judge the pilot, convinced the citizen that he is not in form apply to the court, because "clearly seen dispute", and in 2019, the same citizen who filed the Statute in the form of an appeal to the court, got the judge's decision Gorokhova clearly stating that "there is no dispute". I'm embarrassed to ask: if newly discovered circumstances does not appear, though the signs of the dispute, the judges Rastorguyeva left? But outside of the suit could not establish that there is no basis for a claim (signs of the dispute and defendants)?
A court in Russia has turned into a private shop judges Rastorgueva and her hangers-on, when conflicting decisions are binding. - the judge with his decision remained in force when the right of private complaint.
Evidence of appreciation of the signs in dispute is fixed by the law, and the evidence of appreciation of the apparent contradictions operative parts of conflicting court decisions, the law does not spelled out.
№ 384003   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 19:26
Where the laws of the state resigned, the laws of human conscience, brutally administered justice.
Quote Explanation: The laws of society and human values.
№ 383812   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 01:48
The cops can't punish, only punish.
1 Season 16 Series
№ 382791   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 14:14
I thought I understood God's will. Thought, he wants me to create a New Eden... But I'm not his pastor. And you. My soul was struck by the tumor. I'm a monster! I was bringing only misery and death in the name of God. My family became ashes. Eden was the dust. This sin, not to expiate, to atone for. Justice is only in God's hand. So close a vicious circle. Grant me justice. Free!
№ 382719   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 14:38
Be careful with the law, captain. He's Moody and quirky, and it is possible to ignore a half-dozen times. But we need only to join him in the fight, as once it appears that it is as difficult to escape as from the black squid. Keep in mind, I share your point of view. After army life, the justice and the parish constables are annoying; I felt it, I swear...
№ 382347   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 16:44
I hope I never have to experience the "softness" of the court itself.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 381554   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 23:58