East [Theme] Page 2

Oh, if you left I would wait as the moon
I would wait, staring, -
And all would look
In the direction of one
Just to the East, where are you, my joy...
№ 396883   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 10:06
The girls got black instead of white mantles.
Probably Isere women are more heat-resistant, additional heating only whet.
№ 396393   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 20:51
I love East, Khayyam depth
And the West, Nietzsche there, pierces the silence!
№ 392307   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 02:30
- More than one million dead civilians later...
- Good win!
Yes. Until evil once again raised its head...
What? Russian again return?
- No, Saddam Hussein!
But he was just a force for good? I need to intervene! Or, conversely, to help him?
- Yeah, and now he invaded Kuwait. So simple and I will not say... Kuwait is an absolute monarchy, where women have no voting rights, but there is a slave trade.
- So Saddam is fighting for Western values?
He wants the oil fields...
- What?! My oil, my values? Somebody needs to intervene? Why does nobody do anything?
Well, the international community is not really configured to fight, they prey on the ruins of the Soviet Union...
- Thieves! The asshole pacifists! Don't they know that Iraqi soldiers threw babies from incubators?
- And who told you that? This story is fiction of the purest water!
One midwife in public at the UN confirmed! However, later it turns out that she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador. Yeah, but the invention of one of a PR Agency, and sometimes evil need some PR! Yes...
- Well, you sly dog! Thus, the global public is outraged, you've made war and economic embargo. Over a million dead!
And once again good has triumphed!
Quote Explanation: Why is the US so hated tried to kill Hussein and killed. Why so happy Hillary Clinton - protege of the oil.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386160   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:14
- You can say so! The beauty is that your Shah Pahlavi created in Iran a stable dictatorship that was provided to you and the British control over the oil fields.
- So we have successfully defended Western values!
- Exactly! Until then, until evil again raised his head!
What? Again, the lawyers?
- No, even worse. Shah so much oppressed his people that the radical Islamists under the leadership of Ayatollah Khomeini overthrow the monarch and create a religious terrorist regime.
What?! I need to urgently intervene!
- No, this time, to incite someone else. Here with Iraq.
- Oh, Hussein! Now I get bombed!
- No! Hussein invades Iran and will fight against evil!
- So, he needs weapons to send? What else?
- There is one small problem... the Embargo on arms.
- Oh, these assholes are pacifists! I know what I'll do. I will send the weapon in the form of spare parts! Good thinking, one will send the mustard. the other is to send gas. Well, what can you do if Hussein will make him a mustard gas (yperite)?
Quote Explanation: This is the reason of anger of the United States to Iran, the Shah fled to Egypt, and from there went for treatment in new York, USA. The rebels seized the Embassy with 55 hostages and held them for more than a year-444 days until after two unsuccessful attempts to free the hostages. The Shah died in America. The United States staged against Iran war, Hussein has pushed, then the right pawn USA and began to arm Iraq, even mass BV.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386156   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:54
Great Khan, I appeal to you, as the one that came here full of fear. I didn't know your people, everything was so foreign. But now I know that the courage and honor to live in these yurts. I valued your son, he was my hope. What good is the desire to die, once seeing the land where the sun sets, if life is beautiful where the sun rises? How many more parents must weep for their sons, how many women must have been a widow? Your son wanted to end the war, you can now fulfill his final wish.
№ 386009   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:30
If you look at the topics that are discussed by seven, it's this : the middle East, Syria, Libya, Iran, Ukraine. All these problems created by the seven, over the last seventy years of their thoughtless and provocative policies. And now they decide what to do, how to get out of this? They have created these issues and now do not know how to solve them and they know it. Trump has invited Russia into the top eight, he understands that without Russia it is not possible to solve these problems. Moreover Russia can be in his eyes, from his point of view in a constructive, stabilizing factor of eight. This whole six in seven against trump and they also want Russia. Because, they also see Russia as a stabilizing, constructive factor, which will help them to get out of these problems. That is, the policy pursued by Russia, in spite of all the screams and what they were doing this seven, eight, it was the most correct. She now proved to the world that without Russia, it is not possible to constructively solve any world problems.
№ 385430   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2020 / 11:42
Peter opened a window to Europe, out but now smells terrible. Time to cover and open a window to the East.
№ 370338   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 13:07
In the West, the basis of life of the Nations is the war in the East - Mir (peace); the Foundation of Western Nations is an individual, Foundation East family; the driving force in the West is Right and the material gain in the East - the feeling ostentatious disinterestedness.
№ 360600   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 20:19
East sometimes too sensitive.
№ 355284   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 00:09
According to aunt Amina, the most proper epithet of the East - schmoozer. Here rarely tell the truth in the face. Better in the kitchen for freshly brewed coffee with quince Turkish delight, far from the discussed person. Drank, ate, washed as follows all of the bones and dispersed. The day is not wasted.
№ 355283   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 00:08
But trust me: in the Western world evil has never had her rightful place. And never in the West was not ready to die.
№ 354995   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2019 / 11:06
Very strange country Lebanon. Ignorance seems to be scorched and barren: the ruins of the French, heat, wild, overgrown Arabs in bathrobes, and goats. I study here Arabic drivers and dishwashers. Haryushina language, at least from dishwashers. Dry. Like the wind with the sand. They have no "you", but "favorite". Everywhere Allah. The penetration of Allah in the life of a true once in a thousand more than the Christ in the Catholic. Marketplace language, but with refinements. They have no "good morning". There is morning light, graviola, fat, money, Jasmine, sweet, in the end, but good - no. Poetry, with market ramifications. "Nice" there is no appetite, also, the Arabs did not seem fans of the restraint. They do the concept of alien appetite to eat here and happy always, because the wishes of the food here sound like "let it be the food your eating with pleasure and health", and the prophet and they said if that fall while eating, pick up and eat, so as not to get the food to Satan, and lick your fingers because you don't know what piece of food is grace. Very bold, very sweet, very generous...
Quote Explanation: from the novel "Notes for the Stasi. Lebanon"
№ 343525   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 01:08
In the West the army was too great for these countries. In the East were too big for the armies.
№ 335864   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2018 / 18:05
Any supply of arms to the Kurds immediately will cause a sharp negative from the four States of Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
Quote Explanation: Coordinator of the strategic vision Group "Russia - Islamic world" Veniamin Popov has commented to the edition "the Newspaper.Ru" Kurdish question. (25 July 2017).
№ 327217   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 19:11