it [Theme] Page 4

At first it seemed like it was even fun to invent characters and their actions, pull strings, move the plot here or there. And then suddenly it turned out that there was no mention of any invention, that the plot was moving not according to her wishes, but according to its own, that actions were not invented, but happened as if by themselves. The famous Pushkin Imagine,
Quote Explanation: The story about the independent behavior of Pushkin’s heroine is known from the stories of Leo Tolstoy. When he was reproached for treating Anna Karenina too cruelly, he responded with this phrase from Pushkin.
№ 465749   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 15:15
I believe in man, in his amazing vitality, which does not fade even at the bottom of a deep ditch and is capable of helping him overcome the greatest degeneration, and I believe: this vitality is so strong and so tempting that it will always be felt as hope and as challenge, and that force that allows a person to dream about his high possibilities and again and again brings him out of the bestial state is always the same, no matter what it is called: today - religion, tomorrow - reason, the day after tomorrow - somehow differently.
Quote Explanation: Hermann Hesse, from a letter to Rufold Humm.
№ 465732   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:48
She felt herself losing touch with reality, but could not stop the irreversible process. The roots of dreams grew deeper and deeper into reality. The boundary between sleep and reality day after day became dim and erased, as if drawn with chalk on the asphalt, forcing Alice to doubt the authenticity of what was happening.
№ 465726   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:30
She perfectly mastered the gift of filling space with herself, instantly turning those around her into faceless extras. Some sincerely admired her charisma, others quietly hated her, covering up envy with hostility.
№ 465725   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:27
Surprise - Alice continued to call him that way - broke the system, bursting into her dreams with a fresh wind. He was the only piece of the puzzle over which she had no power - a surreal prize won from Morpheus himself.
№ 465724   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:24
How can you give anything to your family, to society, if you don't know how to love yourself? Everything you say - I love my mom, dad - is all nonsense. It doesn't mean anything. Because you have an expectation towards these people. And you call it love. And if these expectations are not met, then love will also dissolve in space.
№ 465723   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:21
Life consists of millions of stories; life itself is one continuous story.
№ 465721   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:15
She touches him. Can't help but touch it. It just can't. Once I've seen it, I have to touch it. Can't help but touch it.
She touches him. Cant help but touch it. It just cant....
№ 465688   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 21:00
The soul would not be empty!
№ 465671   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 22:12
Every time my mother pretends that there are no problems, although there is a whole ocean of problems around us. Having suffered a terrible shipwreck, we are drowning in these problems, floundering in icy water, which makes our whole body cramp, choking, gasping for air. I have the opportunity to get my mother and me a lifeboat, to get out, to be saved... But my mother ignores my attempts to help in every possible way. Moreover, she is ready to drag me along with her to the very bottom. Twist around my neck exactly the same rope with cobblestones, which she has been wearing for several years now, and drag it into the viscous silt, so that the last thing I saw was a strip of warm yellow color - hope for my happy future.
№ 465632   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:39
- Nevertheless, it was so. Such a plan existed for Hitler; Hess was actually its author. More precisely, Rudolf Hess was a co-author of this plan. I mean, the main author is Hitler. Hess decided to fly to England, meet with Churchill there and agree on everything personally. He hoped to arrange a meeting between the British Prime Minister and the Reich Chancellor.
№ 465603   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2024 / 03:15
If you make a game out of life, it becomes a dangerous game.
№ 465592   Added Viker 04-04-2024 / 15:15
The pawn is very often underestimated, but it has unique properties. Having reached the edge of the playing field, the pawn can become any piece. She, because of her unpredictability, is dangerous.
№ 465578   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 15:09
- In what language can I explain it to you?
- In what language can I explain it to you?
№ 465563   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:00
When love is gone or when it is there, there is no point in looking for yesterday.
№ 465543   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 15:24