father [Theme] Page 1

Forge your own path. Respect your own choices.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Conquering Versailles.”
Forge your own path. Respect your own choices.
№ 462801   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:45
Deciding while still a schoolboy that what his father, a former commissariat official, had acquired was acquired dishonestly, he announced to his father that this fortune should be given to the people. When his father not only did not listen, but scolded him, he left home and stopped using his father’s funds. Deciding that all existing evil comes from the lack of education of the people, he, leaving the university, became friends with the populists, entered the village as a teacher and boldly preached to both students and peasants everything that he considered fair, and denied everything that he considered false. He was arrested and tried.
Quote Explanation: Such a person was Simonson
№ 462753   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:57
Father Elpidius. Cry, cry, widow Podsekalnikov. Hug your children and cry out with sobs: Where
№ 462636   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:15
- How am I not your mother?
- How am I not your mother?
№ 462596   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:54
- Eda, you are my whole world.
№ 462527   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 13:54
I hope my father has no idea what awaits him.
Quote Explanation: My father will burn in hell
№ 462445   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:05
- No. But you must go to that theater, ask for forgiveness from your son and bring him home. That's what I'm getting at, Hugo.
- No. But you must go to that theater, ask for forgiveness...
№ 461732   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 04:03
... you are my mother, and my father, and everything that is dear in the world. If the king called me and said: “Blacksmith Vakula, ask me for everything that is best in my kingdom, I will give it all to you. I will order you to make a gold forge, and you will forge with silver hammers.” “I don’t want,” I would say to the king, “neither expensive stones, nor a gold forge, nor your entire kingdom: better give me my Oksana!”
№ 461104   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:54
- I warned you not to follow me. I could not resist. Let's go. I made my choice. I can smell it in your blood. Was my gratitude not enough? Did you want more? You have to pay for desires. But is this payment for you, Holy Father? Can you pull it? Once you find out who I am, there's no turning back. Never,” said the vampire.
№ 460360   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:49
My grandfather fought on the Eastern Front during the First World War, was captured and learned Russian there. My father fought on the Eastern Front during World War II, was captured and learned Russian there. Keeping in mind that history was repeating itself, my mother advised me to learn Russian in advance. And I followed this advice.
Quote Explanation: When he was asked where he spoke Russian so well...
№ 460208   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:49
The earth speaks to you with the voice of a mother - I am here, I am with you, I will always be with you. The mountains are silent with the voices of our fathers. They hug you with the icy wings of the wind, look behind you and never into your eyes, and circle overhead like lonely birds. So close and so far, so close and not our own. An hour at the top - and it’s as if your heart has been created anew. An hour at the top and you are you again.
№ 460197   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
Even as a reverend, Charles could have married and had children, just like his own father. However, he never found another woman with whom he wanted to spend the rest of his life. In one of his diary entries, he wrote: “I prayed to God to give me a new heart.” But the great mathematical writer died a bachelor, never connecting his life with Alice...
№ 459949   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 10:30
Two happy hearts.
№ 459836   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11
Pasha has a daughter. He worries that someday some Igor will appear and start touching his daughter with his hands. She will come and say: “Dad, this is Igor.” Igor will speak in a deep voice and extend his hand. Pasha, of course, will shake hands, but he will think that this brute is touching his daughter. Pasha is very worried, he already hates Igor. He thinks about his daughter, sooner or later he will have this acquaintance, she is almost grown up. She is 5 months old. That is, she was not born yet. She is 5 months old in her belly.
№ 459641   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 13:03