immortality [Theme] Page 1

I became a vampire in order to forget myself, my existence and the whole world forever, among the snowy forests and emerald heavenly rivers, my northern lands.
№ 461096   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:53
You think your life means something to me just because she fell in love with you? I am the world's first vampire. I've seen dozens of people like you, and you all want something that will never be yours. All vampires live only because it was My will. Rory is the last of my kind. It's my blood. You are not her equal. Never have been and never will be. I will make sure she knows how you betrayed her. This will help her make a decision and take my side. When that happens, I'll make her mine. The conversion will make her stronger than anyone in the world. Perhaps she will be stronger than me. No one can harm her.
№ 459932   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 22:15
All I want... what will be only mine... what I ask for... Immortality. Help me, and I will be indebted to you forever. Everything you ever ask for is all yours.
№ 459192   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:54
- A vampire's dreams are full of blood. The witch's dreams burn in sapphire flames. The werewolf's dreams are drowned in the moonlight. They dream of their fate, but they do not yet know about it. For now, they are just people.
№ 459091   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:39
“Time is your worst enemy,” the vampire whispered. - I will help you win this battle.
№ 458966   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:20
“Do you have someone else’s with you?” the vampire asked sarcastically.
№ 458453   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 23:39
Everything remains for the people. Both good and bad. And in this remains is my immortality or oblivion.
Everything remains for the people. Both good and bad. And...
№ 456968   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2023 / 16:27
Desire makes everyone equal. No matter how strong your faith is, sooner or later you will give in. Don't kill those feelings. You yourself want to be her. I can already see it in your eyes. She's been waiting for you for so long. Loving her is not a sin, Father. Don't look at her like she's a vampire. Look at her. She had the courage to open up to you... And now it's up to you... Eternal love or eternal loss.
№ 455881   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:39
... as for me, the human life of each other is a hundred times more beautiful than eternity apart. Why immortality, Wizard, if you spend it on regrets? Thoughts about the past and not come true? And I'm talking about real life. For both of us…
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story When
... as for me, the human life of each other is a hundred...
№ 455808   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:17
I have the power of the goddess, her blood... I am the only living heir of Persephone. No vampire, witch, or mortal will have power over me.
№ 455693   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2023 / 23:36
If children come across a smart teacher of literature with good taste, he will show them what an amazing activity it is to read, they will not be torn away from the book. I sometimes think: what a blessing that the geniuses who lived on this planet wrote books. They, as physical units, no longer exist, but you can still continue to communicate with them. And it's even a dialogue. You read, doubt, and then they answer you. Six hundred years have passed, a thousand, and you are still talking to them. That's where the real immortality is!
№ 454613   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2023 / 09:15
And he is no longer her fiancé.
№ 454284   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:09
You are from the family of Persephone. Speak the names of the dead and they will live forever, said the vampire.
№ 453315   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:35
Immortality is the most secret dream of all, all people in the world.
№ 453100   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 09:12
- When I read ancient myths, I felt closer... Closer to the one whom I loved so much in a past life, but lost forever in this one. So, as a warning, the goddess Persephone punishes us for arrogance. Not wanting evil, but with all the severity of the Goddess of the Underworld. Gives life, without memories, but filled with a heart-rending longing that you cannot understand. The worst feeling is to know that you live in a world where there is no one with which your heart beat, - the girl said to the vampire. - I can't... just can't forget him... not again. Therefore, please help. Don't let me forget the one I loved so much. Give me all the time in this world. And I can wait for the one who was so dear to me. For this, every day of my eternity I will thank you.
№ 452062   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 06:27