lady [Theme] Page 2

- Nova! Where is everybody? Boldur is lonely!
- Sleeping. Because they need it. What's wrong with you, Boldur?
- I'm Drunk! LIKE A REAL FORESTER!
- How cute. Well, I'm full of computational jobs, work for AI and all that, so...
- Nova... Boldur... now I'll tell you about life... in the forest.
- Okay.
- So... Among all the beasts of huge strange worlds, there are no creatures more suitable for friendship and for battles than the cedar two-bears of Ralpopime!
- Yep.
- They are big, warm and love to smash everything! Yes... if the dwarves are looking for a fighting comrade... no better friend! There is no friend of devotion! No companion is smarter! There is no warrior more ferocious than a large cedar two-bear!
- I know.
- Yes, Nova! No one could stop Boldur and his two-bear! The embodiment of the power of nature, you know? I'm with an axe and a shield... two bears - with his, uh... his, uh, CLAWS! Well, in general, howle - this is very important in battle, Nova! In those days, the two bears were not just "unlocked" on my shield.
- It's correct to say "printed".
- REMEMBER MY WORDS, COMPUTER LADY! Remember them! Give me back my two bears and I'll teach you how to ride it! Nova, have you ever wanted to ride a two-bear? It's amazing. Nothing to compare! WITH NOTHING IN ANY OF THE WORLDS! Ha ha ha!... Wait, what was Boldur talking about now?
- About bears.
- Ah, bears!
№ 412455   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:21
“The light blinked and almost went out several times,” I said, “and I also learned words for a French lesson.
№ 411169   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:36
- Exactly, since you are only twelve, you can cry as loudly as you want. Because when you grow up, you will no longer have such an opportunity.
№ 411065   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 00:54
What is holding people back from resorting to violence? Conscience, those same notorious moral principles? But morality is a corrupt bitch that will fall under anyone, you just have to stroke her well or, conversely, beat her. After this, not only morality changes, but new values, republics and countries, clauses in the law are formed. Let's take you and me as an example. While you are acquiring another neurosis, while the hours of sleep deprivation are calculated in four digits, I successfully fulfill the next order and enjoy the company of some stunning lady. And it will always be so. I will win and you will lose.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408064   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:51
- Excuse me, how did this lady get here?
- Go out, moron! Only real millionaires enter this way!
№ 407016   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 19:51
- And it depends who asks: a friend or a bloodhound from the drug department? Don't answer, it's this ... what you called it ... rhetorical question!
№ 405755   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 13:51
"Convince the officer not to come back!" begged some lady steward Itches. "Why should we risk our lives for a pointless attempt to save others?" the other women agreed, and Pitman faced a dilemma. Finally, he changed his mind and told the rowers to push away from the ship. For the next hour, the passengers of the boat #5 - forty people in a boat that could withstand sixty-five - drifted on the calm waves of the Atlantic, while three hundred yards from them screamed unfortunate drowning.
Steward Johnson recalls Boxhall's fourth aide asking the women in the boat #2, "Should we come back?" So the boat, only half full, was also left to drift.
№ 405367   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:54
A first lady is an unpaid civil servant chosen by one person , her husband.
№ 405241   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 21:45
We must always be ready to get out, if you're the first lady... it is inevitable...
№ 401880   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 01:00
- Are you sure that it is not necessary to cause -- any wrecker?
- Young lady, I restored the hard drives and write codes, when you were still chasing boys across the school yard. <...> And in General, who do you think taught Bobby everything he knows?
- Bobby?..
- He was 68 cm when he was born. It looked like a large brown bean in a diaper. Mom said he went out for a long time, as the handkerchief of a magician.
№ 401648   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:15
In time, young lady! Your service leaves much to be desired.
- Noble Kao, what are you doing here?
- Honey, your voice reminds me of one brat.
- I, Kao, gwizdo! Dragon hunter.
- I thought so. Slipped to the waiter? A brilliant career! Where's my dinner?! I'm waiting for him for three days! Three!
№ 399256   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 00:36
The day will come and all my enemies that humiliated and insulted me, pay for it with their blood. That delicate and fragile flower is no more. Now, my spikes hit them in the heart. This bleeding wound will never heal. All the pain that I went through, I'll return a thousand fold. Tremble, now you are not just a young lady. Now, I'm a Lady...
№ 398187   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:39
I work for anyone who has the money, young lady. I'm a businessman. And willing to sell all that we can offer.
№ 397060   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:26
- How did you know? asked Hamish.
- Know what?
- What is the lady you need to marry, impatiently said the boy.
- Oh that! Jamie leaned back and leaned back against the wall, his hands behind his head. You see, I was once asked about my father. He said to me, you know. And if you do not know, so it's not the same girl.
№ 396376   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 20:00
- Mother, this lady..?
My daughter.
- I beg your pardon? I have a sister, which I knew nothing?
№ 396119   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 08:30