the elderly [Theme] Page 1

Oh, be afraid of the old women - you have no idea how they suck on someone else's life.
№ 415516   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 18:00
We were sitting in the carriage. Drank tea.
Quote Explanation: The autobiographical book "Ice Campaign" (1921) describes the tragic events of the Civil War — the legendary "Ice Campaign" of General Kornilov, which marked the beginning of the Armed Forces of the South.
№ 413756   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 09:27
You need to strive for your goal like a grandmother at the sight of a free place in public transport.
№ 410160   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 01:06
In 1944, the fascist torment came to an end, and everyone moved back. The old people did not recognize their places. Everything changed. And there was no garden, and there was no house. Only the stove reminded that there was once their home. Russian stove - it is the most tenacious thing in the world!
№ 408787   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 19:06
These endless Russian offensives are completely unexpected and incomprehensible to us. Some crazy people. It would seem that there is no need to resist, but they are still trying to attack. They are dying under bullets, mines, shells, from our aviation, which here undividedly owns the airspace and every day unleashes combat strikes on the city. They are dying, but holding on. Women, old people, teenagers, just imagine, they are shooting at us too, setting fire to tanks, killing our soldiers. It turns out that even factories are operating, a tractor repairs tanks under our bombs and sends them into battle. Wild country, incomprehensible people.
Quote Explanation: letter found on a killed fascist in Stalingrad
№ 404583   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:39
Both the old and the young do this, but without the old, the young cannot understand how this is done.
№ 404436   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 08:06
Do as you see fit, Tadek. But remember that in our time in all European countries, mature people think the same way as I do, and their sons throw themselves under bullets in order to have the pleasure of writing on the walls of the restroom: "Long live freedom!" In every country, old people defend their nation. They are smarter. The most important thing is not a flag, not a border or a government, but flesh and blood, sweat and mother's breast. Remember, the dead don't sing "Jeszcze Polska nie zginiela *!"
Quote Explanation: *Polish National Anthem
№ 404394   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:12
- Simbelmini. They always grew up on the graves of my ancestors... and now they cover my son's grave. Woe to me to live in these dark days... The young are dying, and the old are dying. And now I'm going to have to see the last days of a kind of...
- Theodred's death is not on your conscience.
- It is not for parents to bury their children.
№ 403025   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 00:21
A strange old man
that's what the kids of the village
I must seem.
After so many years finally
returned to the edge family...
№ 398918   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:21
- You know what you want all the people?
- What?
- To be not such as all. However, this desire makes them similar to others. I look at it every day, every minute. I've seen them all. Through me passed the elderly and children, women and men, all with their history, all with their own reasons, thoughts and excuses, but no one stands out, because your own problems and often carry thousands and millions of people. And while you think you're the one fighting with the Universe, on the same occasion with her fighting half of humanity. - Noah waves his hands and whistling down them, continuing to stare at me chocolate and a very kind eyes, which, I think, dancing sparks. - People looking for meaning and cannot find it. They believe that the meaning of money, in family, in love, in friends. But all part of the meaning. And he concluded to live a life extraordinary, Ari, to be different, to leave a mark. Be the exception - is the essence of existence. Not to be rich, to be famous, smart, good or strong. And unique. And you still believe that you had to face a heavy burden? True! To be this difficult. But it's worth it. I think it is.
№ 394373   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:15
The elderly are not a hindrance to younger and old age - wisdom.
№ 394312   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:09
Explain to him that old people need very young. How will they be without us? How will we without them?
№ 394309   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:51
Ailing stanowcza; what will we do
Us without work to live
House wife old so lads,
Taxes you have to pay.
№ 394293   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:03
I don't be your Romeo
Heart the call of love in spite of,
But a small role, cameo,
Passionately can play the old...
№ 392753   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 16:54
- You are still very young, so to speak.
- That's cute! "You are still young"! So young can be hurt all you want, and they should be silent.
№ 391445   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 19:12