gun [Theme] Page 3

- Offer pogo...
- Get out!
- Go, Fallon!
- Go away!
- Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere. I want to tell you about this crazy. Why do the gun nuts?
№ 399855   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 15:24
Not all. When you beg someone to spare your life, remember two things. First, you have to entertain someone who has a gun. And secondly, you have to convince. You did neither the one nor the other. Well, dance! Why shouldn't I kill you?
Quote Explanation: Balalaika pulled a gun on a Rock.
№ 398914   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 16:24
Question: What is the lifestyle of the masters of spirits?
Answer: no different from yours.
Question: I'm Sorry if you're in this case, about his suicide?
Answer: of Course not. If I get bored life of a Ghost, I'm gonna take a gun and put an end samouskorenie.
№ 397657   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
A gun is needed in order to get to his machine, which didn't have anywhere to keep it. The best gun is the gun.
№ 396153   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:03
There is no substitute for fast and accurate shots, it is better to get from samopal than two times to miss of the best gun.
№ 396152   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:00
If you pull that trigger, right, you pull it for some damn good reason. As an honest man, not like some damn civilian who does not understand the evil ways of our world, mate.
№ 392950   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:15
Every time I notice the sullen creases in the corners of your mouth; every time in the shower I assembled the chilly, rainy November; every time I catch myself, I started to stop in front of the sign and the undertakers to settle down in the tail each counter of the funeral procession; and especially whenever hypochondria seizes me so that only my strict moral principles do not allow me out on the street, persistently and diligently to knock off the hats of passers-by, I understand that I must set sail, and as soon as possible. It replaces my bullet and gun.
№ 391948   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:18
You said the gun and something heavier...
- I mean machine! It's in Ethiopia, if heavier, the mortar immediately take?
- I - Russian!
№ 390717   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:12
- I'm doing you a favor is an awesome lot of money.
- And it is awesome big gun.
№ 389680   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 20:12
The ultimate weapon is ready. Cocking the gun already pointed at his temple everyone on the planet, regardless of nationality, citizenship or religion. Weapons that cannot be used in a war. It is only suitable for global terror. But, once it is created, it will work. In 10 years, in 20, 50... whatever. Entire generations can be born and grow up in slavery under the fear of total destruction. Why? Why don't we finish this right now? Immediately. Without any additional conditions...
№ 389151   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:58
- It's like a weapon in Switzerland, firearms are supposed to have every male citizen and are allowed to use it for self defense. As a result - in Switzerland the highest number of deaths from firearms, but the lowest rate of crimes. This is because the majority of murders occurs during of self-defense. Nobody runs with a gun on the street to shoot at passers-by for fun. In other countries, the government is loudly shouting that guns are dangerous, to ordinary people it is impossible to give up, because they are bad and then staged a mass slaughter. But the folly, the terrorists need unarmed victims. Or that COP that gave up a gun, immediately runs to kill everyone left and right? And he's the same person, as a society and is the law. Criminals don't care about the law, they were criminals and any laws to procure weapons. If only here in Switzerland or in Israel, a thief breaking into his house, simply kill the owners of the house in self-defence, remaining in the live and property, here is the rest of the people, or pacifists, who have no weapons, risking their lives, health and property.
№ 388908   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:03
Raise the gun. The fight is not over. The war is not over. Well! We will continue to fight Kurumi. You're eager for battle! You have kindled a conflict! If you can't bring a gun on me, just die!
1 Season 10 Series
№ 387519   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 11:51
Unfortunately, most people telling the truth only at gunpoint. Don't wait for someone to put to your head a gun... put it yourself... and honestly admit everything.
№ 385696   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 11:06
- Have you been in the African-American neighborhood at night?
- Do not have this habit.
- Imagine you are a police officer confiscating drugs because of budget cuts in the car is only one officer. Three in the morning, you drive one and hear the shots. Then there is the suspect, you pursue it, because everyone in the city believes that forty-five thousand a year - you will be chasing it. And you know that he has a gun, and nobody knows where you are. You are in danger. Now call the reinforcements that will surely return home to my kids.
- Does not work.
- Right, because you work nine hours, and the battery has only enough for six. So you will shoot you in the head, because your Department and the mayor have not provided you with a functioning radio!
Quote Explanation: Teresa knocks at the mayor serviceable radios for police officers.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 384715   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:08
- Smolke, you know that I received my first iron cross?
- No.
For that I saved the whole regiment from certain death.
- How, sir?
- I shot the regimental cooks, Smolke. (pulls out a Luger pistol)
Quote Explanation: The major didn't like the food prepared by Lieutenant
16 Series
№ 384404   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:28