gun [Theme] Page 2

- Wait a minute. I started rummaging around because I accidentally found money. And then a gun.
№ 423541   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 14:42
The pistol is an interesting thing. For some reason, everyone who only needs to take it in their hands becomes idiots.
№ 421323   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:21
Yes, you are an empty place ... Better that way than rotting dead in the ground ... Agree? - Jaeger took out a pistol from its holster and aimed at the boy's chest.
Quote Explanation: An attempt to shut up a screaming terrorist
№ 417467   Added Viker 23-04-2021 / 12:12
Listen, I said, either shoot yourself, or hang up your gun in its original place and go to bed.
Quote Explanation: Sosoyan M. R. Illustration of the novel by M. Y. Lermontov "Hero of our time" "Fatalist" (1971).
№ 415936   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 00:30
Appearance without madness is a gun without bullets.
№ 411711   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:33
- I do not object at all to such a definition, - Holmes laughed. - My companion is also a very dangerous thug, I recommend. We are starting a search with him.
№ 410730   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 10:48
I have a gun in my pocket! Open your mouth and your gum will fly out over your forehead!
№ 407896   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 23:27
And the gun says: BOOM!
Quote Explanation: The author says that wrote the story of Hitler before the fall of Germany in the Second World Cup. At the end of his story, hitler utters these words before he shoots himself.
№ 407231   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 01:36
- Roke, do you want water? - Sunset creatures, he shouldn't call raven by name. It shouldn't be here!
"Duke of Épne," Alva winced, "I don't recall us drinking on brudershaft.
"I'm sorry," Robert apologized gratefully, "so you pour it?" I at least want to drink.
"Then ask the colonel," Raven advised. - This water is salty, it is here for beauty. Fresh today has not yet been brought.
- Okay, - Robert realized that he was suffocating- I'll ask now.
Morin stared with surprise at the First Marshal Talygoya, with Berger methodical arrangement on the table of jugs and cups.
- Mr. Commandant, - that's how they do stupid things, useless, unnecessary, ruining themselves and others, - bother to spill water.
"Monsignor," Morin's chin pulled up, "I'm asking for an explanation.
"Here they are," Robert pulled out a gun and put it on the edge of the table. The hatred was cold and heavy, like a frozen boulder. - Pour. To the brim!
Moraine flinched, but the pitcher tilted. Water poured in. A brilliant jet, mockingly gurgling, filled one by one luxurious, fit the king, cups. Alat crystal, darkness, heat, salt... Morin's hands trembled. And good. Very good, just excellent!
№ 405055   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:42
Manrik did not have time to answer. Savignac with a cry "Left-handed, and all his creatures, this is a shot!" - stretched out his hand in the direction of the fireplace. The three candles on the mantelpiece were extinguished.
№ 404671   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:24
Well-e, brother, what are you, grabbed the Mauser-yo? What, in childhood, the Bolsheviks have not played enough? Work your head, work your head! When the solution was not delivered to me at the construction site, what am I grabbing for a gun? I work with my head! I'm screaming with her! Well, where is your mother's solution !? The work is worth it! And that's it! My superiors only understand this language, and these (policemen, deputies, ministers) also understand. I answer, what do they write there? The laws? Here you are - this is their law! That the salary was good for everyone, in law! In order not to take extra taxes, into the law! And that's it! ...
Quote Explanation: Foreman... And that's not all...
№ 404020   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:03
PHILOSOPHY OF LONELINESS.
Lonely heart and soul,
Sadness took hold of my head,
Only it is possible to know oneself in this way,
And understand art from the arts.
Loneliness permeates the way,
The Milky Way from the stars to itself,
We come ourselves, that's the point,
And we leave ourselves.
We are alone and we are alone,
Thoughts, feelings, body that's all,
Lonely in Java and in a dream,
Even if the gun is in the temple.
Every movement of the soul,
Lonely and it's yours,
Only the strong admit in silence,
A weak creation of his own.
Loneliness will replace all friends,
Lance to see neither good nor evil,
And not to see in the lives of those people,
To whom the soul does not lie for a long time.
And you can never say more precisely,
That you alone are near and far away,
Loneliness is stronger than all friends,
Together with him, God Himself settles in us...!
№ 403372   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 02:12
Freckle blinked and yawned, clearly bored. Tatum looked around for the water pistol punishing Freckle's sword, but to no avail. Most likely, the cat broke this thing when Tatum was not at home, as he did with the three previous ones.
№ 403112   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:45
These people who try to commit suicide, put the gun to his temple and pressing the trigger... it would Seem that the most reliable way is much safer than sleeping pills or slit his wrists, but it's not. When a man shoots himself in the head, is often simply impossible to predict what will happen. Bullet can ricochet from the skull and kill someone else. She can circumnavigate the skull on the inner surface and out the other side. Can get stuck in your brain, make you blind, but alive. You can shoot yourself in the head of the "thirty-eighth" and to Wake up in the hospital. But you can shoot from the "twenty-second" and Wake up in hell...
№ 400527   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 23:39