thirst [Theme] Page 4

Not a soul appears for no reason. Dark hold in our world, sins and death, light the conscience or the desire to fix something and help someone.
№ 401107   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 21:03
And every time, and every time, and every
I see You and between You.
In hell, sea water - thirsty twice.
Ambiguous sharpness in the words.
But you are true, like a faithful watch.
Quote Explanation: Spelling, punctuation and style of the author saved.
№ 400370   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 07:21
Oh, to what dost thou not
The greedy souls of men, accursed lust of gold!
№ 397927   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2020 / 14:18
Oh, to what dost thou not
The greedy souls of men, accursed lust of gold!
№ 397926   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:18
Let it be know husbands, wives
The same device as they
And likewise feel and see,
What is sour or sweet Ah men.
And for women sour or sweet.
When he changes us on the other,
What motivates them? The pursuit of the forbidden?
Apparently. The thirst for change?
Yes, that too. Or the weakness?
Of course, Yes. And have we not
Requirements forbidden or new?
And how will we stronger than them?
So let him not reproach us for our evil.
In their sins we take an example.
№ 397791   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 07:45
Question: is the Dogma of the resurrection of the body, whether it is a peculiar expression of the dogma of reincarnation, taught by spirits?
Answer: How could it be otherwise?! With these words, the same happens with many others, they seem foolish in the eyes of some people only because they are taken literally, it leads to unbelief. But give them a reasonable interpretation, and those whom you call free-thinkers, easily accept them because they wonder; for, make no mistake about them, these free thinkers are also committed only to the faith. They, like the others, and maybe more than others, thirst for the future, but they can't accept the fact that rejected by the science. The doctrine of the multiplicity of existences is consistent with the justice of God. Only it one can explain the fact that without it is inexplicable. And how would you like to the principle of this was not inherent in the religion?!
Quote Explanation: N 1010
№ 397764   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 12:51
Love is nothing like a disease. A desperate desire for love are genuine ailment. And I see it in your eyes as it consumes, weakens you. She has already defiled your spirit.
№ 397513   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 01:42
I left a secret genius
And fancies and sweet thoughts;
Love and hedonism
One haunting my mind.
№ 397367   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:31
In each of us a smoldering flame that could ignite. We are constantly pursues lust for life. How much would any of us have been taught to reduce, distort and mangle our existence, something inside of us seeks to broaden the horizons, to provide a space for growth and development. We are afraid the price of this growth, we are afraid of those outdoor spaces that our eyes sometimes detects around; want to close their eyes to their own capabilities.
№ 396229   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
My steel is out for blood.
№ 394827   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:21
Long been debates about what makes Murderers to commit their malicious deeds is the loss of reason, or the influence of supernatural forces. But for one particular Killer nature and food are inextricably linked. Leatherface doesn't kill for send a message, not to satisfy sadistic, and not even for the sake of getting rid of the voices in his head. He kills because scared. He is afraid that others will harm him; afraid to disappoint my family; afraid of people finding out about his desire to devour human flesh.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Cannibal (Bubba Sawyer).
№ 394155   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:27
- It is fed by stolen souls.
- My thirst stronger.
Quote Explanation: When you purchase "Bloodsuckers".
№ 392527   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:36
Maybe somewhere in the distant abyss,
Where ends the word "I",
The human ego will go beyond the limits of the region,
Called the body, in the region of the planet Earth.
And all the worldly passions, greed, meanness,
More to buy, stock, and dump out of sight
Will poured the ashes from his incompetence
And insignificance in the face of this earthly beauty.
My nature, I know about the acute crisis.
The climate is changing, and everything goes downhill.
People go on strike, do not listen to their governments,
But we know that you're sick...seriously
No time to wait when a planet dies!
Of life is possible only with love.
Superiorto have with each person.
Our concern is the health of the planet Earth.
My concern is the health of the planet Earth.
№ 391062   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 21:12
And that's when the man begins his experience of the struggle for religious identity, it is the more hope of success than more intensively than deeper than genuine and sincere his question. Then it becomes a call, a search, a request, a prayer. He "requests" and he is "given"; it "seeks" and "finds"; he "knocks" and to him "be opened" (Matt. 7:7-8). Real religious doubt is, above all, an intense and genuine desire to see God. Soul, so doubters can be neither indifferent nor passive: it is the living question its focus on the Subject and focus in His direction; this is the kind of subject will, it is intentional as religious experience. This doubt actively, aggressively; it is in anxiety and tension; it is important, it needs to be resolved in a positive or in a negative way.
№ 389016   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:28
I stick with controlling emotions and will.
With a melancholy, smoke and eternal decline.
With regret, worn until the wounds and blisters
And with a yearning that became something akin to fever.
I have to get used to their false roles:
This hypocrisy in the smile and to the skin in the "patches".
To these thoughts that the love - thirst of pain;
That I'm empty I'm weak.
And what I'm not okay.
№ 388876   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 21:38