bombs [Theme]

Today's news about nuclear
Quote Explanation: John Tolkien, from a letter to his son Christopher, August 9, 1945
№ 465359   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 03:21
Do It,
№ 461170   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:05
Is thirty kilometers a journey a lot or a little? Not enough if you drive along the highway under a peaceful sky and good weather. And a lot if thin ice cracks under the truck, ice holes gape like black holes, wheels spin on smooth ice, and bombs rain down from above and machine-gun fire chirps.
№ 459511   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:42
MPVO - Local air defense. During the years of the siege, its core was girls. MPVO fighters carried out rescue operations in hotbeds of destruction, cleared rubble, controlled blackouts, extinguished incendiary bombs, cleared unexploded ordnance, rescued children left without parents, provided assistance to the victims and bury the dead and dead.
№ 459229   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:59
Finding yourself among enemies - what could be worse? Even though there is hunger in Leningrad, bombs are falling from the sky and guns are firing, but there are relatives and Soviet people nearby. Their.
№ 459228   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:59
- It seems to me that if there is a point of no return in morality, then you have long passed it.
- It seems to me that if there is a point of no return in...
№ 456412   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 10:36
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked the scientist when, in his opinion, the Russians will be able to develop their own atomic bomb? Oppenheimer hesitated to answer. Then Truman himself answered his own question: "Never." Struck by the incompetence of the president in such an important matter and realizing what it threatens, Oppenheimer squeezed out of himself: "Mr. President, I feel that there is blood on my hands" ... Truman got angry. I told him there was blood on my hands and not to worry about it. After the meeting, Truman told Dean Acheson, "I don't want to see that son of a bitch in my office anymore." Oppenheimer was later attacked by conservatives who considered him an agent of the Soviet Union. He was repeatedly summoned to the FBI for questioning. And in 1954, they were deprived of access to secret work. His crime in the eyes of the American authorities was that he opposed the creation of a new hydrogen bomb, which he considered a weapon of genocide.
Quote Explanation: Dean Acheson is the US Deputy Secretary of State.
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked...
№ 456411   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 09:45
Life has done this so often: mocking, making you suffer, but only then to drop a bomb that will create a crater, showing that everything that you worried about yesterday will simply cease to exist, covered with ash from the explosion.
№ 446723   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2022 / 01:18
As long as there is revolutionary terror, there must also be a police search. Familiarize yourself, gentlemen, with revolutionary literature, read the lines teaching how to fight by means of terror, by means of bombs, and it is recommended that these bombs be cast iron, so that there are more fragments, or that they be stuffed with nails. Check out the regicide sermon.
№ 438527   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:21
“I’m not missing anything,” the Doctor replied. - Okay, I don’t miss such things. Birthdays - yes, I'm terrible. Socks! I always lose my socks. There are never too many socks. If you ever think about what to get me for Christmas, socks is what I would suggest. Remote bomb activation controls are different. If they are here, I find them.
№ 429729   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 17:36
- This is one of the features of organic life forms: they do not like when something is taken out of them.
№ 429463   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:13
- Excellent ... Full time ... Let's start! Quarrel!
№ 429460   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:12
If man is the crown of creation, in image and likeness, then there is a great demand from him, origin obliges. Therefore, you, the wicked, and decided to be from the monkey! What is the demand from monkey descendants? No responsibility whatsoever. If we assume that your great-grandmothers jumped naked on trees, then, of course, there is continuous progress all around. Then even if you are drunk under the fence, even if you throw bombs at each other, you can still be proud and ascend, because the monkeys are far from you, because any fool still walks on two legs and even in pants.
Quote Explanation: Sam (Misha Mukhin) retells his grandfather's theory to friends
№ 423798   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:18
Now it's just a bunch of gunpowder and iron, but when it's ready to fly at an unsuspecting enemy, it will turn into SOMETHING MORE!
№ 412965   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:54
We are all dangerous if our life force does not find a way out, if there is no one to share our difficulties with and there is no place to find understanding. Violence is the explosion of a bomb on the field of unrealized life.
№ 411265   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:27