the smell [Theme] Page 4

The acrid smell of tobacco smoke - gives rise to an inquisitor in me.
№ 443895   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 17:09
Flowers given without love wither, emitting the smell of sadness.
№ 443777   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2022 / 00:18
Your home is where your Heart is... Where it is warm and sincere. Where sunsets, pink waves spilling over the evening sky, the smell of freshly cut grass, strawberries on the palm of your hand and conversations, conversations until the very night. Where the stars are very close, as if you can reach them with your hand, collect a handful and throw it in your pocket for good luck. Where the mists gently embrace the dawn. Where it smells of fragrant pastries. Wherever family and friends are. Where there is happiness and love.
№ 443194   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:45
We are told that love smells like roses, but as it turns out, love smells like bleach, hospital, and fear. Anger and feelings of powerlessness. And despite this, I do not want to forget what we have experienced. Not one minute. Not one time you climbed in through a window. Wake up! I want to hug you again. Feel your skin. Kiss your lips. Wake up and we'll face our fears together. Thanks to you, I believed in love, it would be nice now and love believed in us ...
We are told that love smells like roses, but as it turns...
№ 443149   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 23:30
She smelled of cookies and cut grass - oh, that wonderful, warm, sweet smell of childhood! Old people definitely need someone young nearby so that, you know, they don’t forget.
№ 443034   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 22:13
Once it was given to me to feel the stench of Gehenna. This is something so terrible... There is nothing: no shackles, no pain - and such boundless fear permeates your entire being. I only felt this unbearable smell for a moment - and you are already throwing up everything, deadening with rigor, and if you find yourself there? ... People have no idea what they are preparing for themselves, renouncing God.
№ 442122   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 13:12
He was such a scoundrel that all these years I asked myself: Julia, where were your eyes? Let's say, Julia, you have poor eyesight! But you could, Julia, be guided by the smell, as all reasonable women do, even if they are blinded by love.
№ 442071   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 18:18
The smell of a Soviet vegetable store. You will not confuse with anything. Nobody washed the goods, so it smelled like endless fields and earth. Buyers and sellers communicated politely, but the sellers, like the kings of the counter, were, to put it mildly, more often indifferent.
Quote Explanation: Edition of "Giggling Death".
Release Date: 16.04.2022
№ 441905   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2022 / 06:06
The house is warm but damp; the familiar smell of sleeping people can be felt in the air. Native people. My home is not a shack with crumbling walls and a leaking roof; my home is those who are inside. When I have a new house, I will certainly take the old one with me.
№ 441886   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2022 / 22:30
If happiness has a smell, then this perfume is a heavenly fragrance!
№ 441795   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2022 / 14:51
Each drop of rain, like applause in the Weather Theater, explodes with applause on the window pane, living for a short moment, flows down in streams on the cornice, leaving fleeting patterns outside the window. Each remembers the smell of Heaven, each keeps its reflection… Small particles of Eternity, knocking with the notes of a forgotten song… songs of our childhood. They, like the kisses of Heaven, touch the Earth to renew our soul...
№ 441498   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 14:45
Gold on the skin, weightlessness of being, joyful faces, kissing hops, summer - I'm yours.
№ 441193   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 02:54
We all drink. When I entered the Pedagogical College (I didn’t want to be a teacher, I just had to get rid of the army), I went to classes drunk. No, nobody noticed. It is not clear to me in my condition. Only the smell could give out. But there are chewing gums (laughs). And the teachers didn't care. Nobody cares.
Quote Explanation: Bychkov is a Russian serial killer. In the period from September 2009 to January 2012, he committed 9 proven murders in the city of Belinsky, Penza Region.
№ 441148   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:39
Look: when you like a girl, you want to see her as often as possible, smell her, kiss her, right? Well, plus to all this, I want to eat it. Of course people don't understand me. But the thing is, I don't want to kill her at the same time - a dead girl becomes just a corpse, a thing. If it were possible, I would eat this girl alive. Yes, to be honest, I don’t understand at all why it’s only me who has such a desire.
№ 441144   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 00:27
If thoughts smelled, there would regularly be a bad smell around the head.
№ 440819   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:16