things [Theme] Page 2

People who don't use critical thinking believe ninety percent of what others say. They don't bother checking. There is no time to engage in a complex research project about who you are. If you say some negative things about yourself, if you present yourself in a negative light, then why not believe you?
Quote Explanation: Lecture “It’s up to you to decide how people treat you. Change your messages and signals"
№ 461866   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:40
I paint what cannot be photographed, what comes from imagination, dreams or the subconscious. I photograph what I don’t want to paint - things that already have their own existence.
№ 461680   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 03:27
Ukraine is not just a country, it is part of a large European brotherhood. And this happens in families, when one brother is good, and the second has become an alcoholic. Yes, it happens, he takes things out of the house. But wait, Latvians, today we are in this place, and tomorrow, quite possibly, you will be. Although most likely we will again.
Quote Explanation: From a speech in Jurmala. 2016
№ 461600   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:10
Most people are weak, including me... But if I receive an order from someone who sees things the same way I do, no matter how hard it is, I will do my best to carry it out.
№ 461407   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:37
All beautiful things lose their essence.
Quote Explanation: Arcade mode as Shirou Emiya
All beautiful things lose their essence.
№ 461296   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 12:48
Speech “Request for Sincerity”
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460571   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:25
We perceive things differently depending on who we are.
№ 460524   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:17
Things remain as they are until we change them ourselves. Be bold and bold. Decide what you want and go for it. Don’t hesitate, if you have to push someone away along the way, act.
№ 460246   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:55
It snowed all day. I stood at the window and watched happy snowflakes slowly fly by. There are things that you don’t want to let go of because they give you beauty and peace. They also take us back to a fairy tale, to childhood. I remember, when I was little, I built huge snow cave-houses in the snowdrifts and hid there, believing that no one would ever find me. And these unusual secret flowers that you put under a piece of glass in the summer, so that in winter you can find a magical daisy or even a rose somewhere under a tree. In the evening there is another blizzard, and it’s so nice to be in a warm house next to your grandmother, who tells her amazing stories. The wood is crackling in the fireplace, but the fire slowly goes to sleep overnight. And the next morning you wake up early, when it’s still dark outside the window, and you quietly admire how the snow is falling, large white flakes, like butterflies, fly onto the glass, selflessly kissing it and lying on the ledge. And around there is a white, white planet. My favorite winter...
№ 460094   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Do not miss...
№ 460088   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31
And we all know very well that there are things in the world that are 100 percent impossible, but for some reason, from time to time, those who for some reason, due to some unfortunate oversight, do not know this still come here. And so, as you understand, miracles happen.
Quote Explanation: Frankie "Beyond the Eyes"
№ 460031   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:22
Remember this, when you gain fame, when you gain wealth, when you gain position and seniority, people will treat you better, they will keep doors open for you. They will bring you a cup of tea and coffee even if you don't ask for it. They will call you sir and madam and give you things. None of this is meant for you, it's meant for the position you hold, it's meant for the level you've reached, leadership, success or whatever you want to call it. But you will always deserve a plastic cup. Remember this, remember this lesson of humility and gratitude. Just be grateful for them and know that they are not for you forever.
№ 459780   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:57
...Sometimes the most incredible things happen. You just have to really believe.
№ 459758   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:54
- Because only in the past do they make sense.
№ 459596   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:56