things [Theme]

Remember: it's okay to feel nothing. It's normal to feel different things. Just get people out of trouble, and you can rest later.
№ 466203   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 09:18
- I realized this with the duel with Jack. I realized that this city is part of me, and my soul will always be with this city. Therefore, by the time everyone returns, this city created by 5DS will be an even more wonderful place. It is my duty to support the city of Neo-Domino.
- I realized this with the duel with Jack. I realized that...
№ 466105   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:36
It is very difficult. If a person’s shortcoming is based on a long-term habit, most likely you will not be able to cope with it. I know this from myself. To be frank with all your acquaintances, to point out to others their mistakes, and always to remember to be of service to your master—this is what it means to show the compassion of a servant. But if you just brand a person, how can you expect him to become a better person?
Quote Explanation: Book One
№ 466054   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:27
As soon as Hjalmar lay down, Ole Lukoye touched the furniture with his magic wand and all the things immediately began to chatter among themselves; everything except the spittoon; This one was silent and angry to herself at their vanity: they talk only about themselves and about themselves and don’t even think about the one who stands so modestly in the corner and allows herself to be spat on!
Quote Explanation: Tuesday
№ 465956   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 15:33
- According to the law, changing age is illegal.
№ 465883   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:30
And only people have judgments to match them, very angular ones.
№ 465541   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 15:18
It's time to realize how much time we waste on sheer nonsense. The world is filled with hatred, violence, blaming everyone for everything. We were once smart animals, but our current state cannot be called anything other than pathology. We're not that smart, apparently. For two thousand years we have been fighting with the best that we have invented - philosophy, art. My cat doesn't understand that he's going to die, but he's smart enough to respect the world around him. And we are stuck in these endless conflicts. So, back to the beginning of my long-winded answer: the main lesson is to recognize the value of what we are given, life itself.
№ 465311   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 00:57
I was so stupid that I seriously thought that knowledge could make everything clear, but some things are hidden too deep under the levels of semantics and syntax, under the hours and days; so securely hidden under forgotten names that you rescue from oblivion, and then throw away again, that just knowing about your wounds is not enough. You can't expose them that easily.
№ 464868   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:55
Gould said something else that was interesting to me on the day of my first two notes: write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. Your writing begins for yourself, in other words, but then it goes out into the world. When you understand what a thing is and do it right - at least as best you can - it belongs to everyone who wants to read it. Or criticize. If you are very lucky (this is my idea, but I think John Gould would have subscribed to it), there will be more of the former than the latter.
Quote Explanation: This was the advice given to young Stephen King by editor John Gould.
№ 464697   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
For example, the teachings of a weak saint.
For example, the teachings of a weak saint.
№ 464686   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:27
- So I don’t know... Bitch. Okay, fine. I'm fine, fine.
№ 464003   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 15:27
- So I don’t know... Bitch. Okay, fine. I'm fine, fine.
№ 464002   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:27
- Live in anger. Angry and without memory. Look at this broken-down city, and it was built by two empires - Russian and Soviet, built and restored. And these bitches just want to have money nearby and have something to steal. So they fell for the promises of the West about a rich and irresponsible life. Think about where you need to go to understand such simple things. Danya, Danya, look at me, do I look like a hero? I am a simple fighter, cleaning the Motherland from pests.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 463607   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:42
First and last time.
Quote Explanation: (Igor Orlov for the magazine Svoy
№ 463419   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:23
The will is weakened by various things. The main one is the habit of worrying.
№ 463406   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:50