forever [Theme] Page 5

Whom I do not excommunicate - it means I love!
№ 452765   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2023 / 17:33
If the media began to poison someone - write wasted. You are guilty until proven otherwise. And you won't find an impartial jury. If something sticks to you, then it is with you forever.
№ 452338   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:52
Only by fully trusting, you can get to the top. Yes, you may have to lose everything, everything that was dear to you, in one moment. But if that's the price you have to pay to end your nightmare once and for all, is it really that big?
Quote Explanation: From the video "The scariest horror - the formula of pure horror."
№ 452245   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:37
- When I read ancient myths, I felt closer... Closer to the one whom I loved so much in a past life, but lost forever in this one. So, as a warning, the goddess Persephone punishes us for arrogance. Not wanting evil, but with all the severity of the Goddess of the Underworld. Gives life, without memories, but filled with a heart-rending longing that you cannot understand. The worst feeling is to know that you live in a world where there is no one with which your heart beat, - the girl said to the vampire. - I can't... just can't forget him... not again. Therefore, please help. Don't let me forget the one I loved so much. Give me all the time in this world. And I can wait for the one who was so dear to me. For this, every day of my eternity I will thank you.
№ 452062   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 06:27
Time heals only when the cause of your suffering has forever remained in the past, and you no longer crave a meeting with her.
№ 451926   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 20:24
If I become God, I will rid the world of America forever!
№ 451875   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2023 / 11:39
She looked at him and thought only that for her the definition of a man would forever remain only one word ... Honor. In this world, where absolutely everything could be seen, it was honor in its highest and deepest manifestation that was the rarest wealth. Strength, power, money, intelligence ... All this will meet you at every step, embellished with the ability to flaunt yourself and talkativeness that is not inherent in a man. Dignity and true male nobility. This is what was worth bowing to, what was worth admiring and what was worth believing in. And now she believed. #EnSergeeva
№ 451844   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 11:27
#EnSergeeva
№ 451843   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 11:24
Lost body forever.
№ 451823   Added Viker 15-03-2023 / 09:02
- But sometimes, in the most desperate moments, I become completely addicted to pills and the fact that I still have not killed myself or anyone else is pure luck. But more than once or twice I was close to this. But more than once or twice I was close to this. I made decisions that affected the lives of dozens of people while high. When I am overloaded with work, I simply need pills, this is my problem. This is my weakness. But I always understood that if I publicly admit my weakness, if I talk about my problem publicly, if I go to rehab, if I retire for a while, they will take advantage of this and get rid of me forever.
№ 451561   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 05:06
In love, Amala, there is no but. She is passionate, strong, so strong that she cannot be broken through by quarrels, time, doubts. She is forever.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Kali. The call of darkness."
№ 450827   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:15
Woven from pain... Why? Why is this happening to you?... How do you manage to be the way you are? How many times before have you been shattered into pieces? The cinder of funeral fires ... She is with you forever.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Legend of the Willow". Mei finds out about Kazu's past.
№ 450690   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 19:03
but in the eyes - never ....
№ 450357   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:41
Imagination is the most powerful weapon against the real world. Be afraid of the imagination, because only it can forever lead to the most terrible places of the human subconscious.
№ 449852   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 02:12
To avoid admitting their own helplessness, their own humiliating weakness, people try to find some reason for what happened. They start thinking things like, "Oh, that person must be some special person to be able to smash me to smithereens." Or: "Anyone would be helpless in such a situation." All this is a little comforting. The more self-confidence and self-respect a person has, the greater his need to repeat such things to himself. And as soon as he begins to do this, the alignment of forces is determined once and for all. After that, all that remains for you is to say two or three words to them, aimed directly at their pride, and this will completely crush them, and then they will do whatever you tell them to.
№ 449838   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 01:30