Holiness [Theme] Page 1

Jesus was, according to Nietzsche, an idiot. And Nietzsche used this term in its ancient Greek sense of idiotös, which means holiness as being in his own world.
№ 420179   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 20:27
A child is born and raised by the Mother with the hope of becoming a worthy person, confirming Her holiness and majesty.
№ 414988   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 21:00
Often, those who want to give everything they have have once taken too much.
Quote Explanation: Viking Eyvor met a man (Tom from Bedlam), dressed in the clothes of a monk, who, claiming that nothing could anger him, invited him to test his faith and burn down his house, kill his animals and plunder his land. Tom said that just like Eyvor, he was a bloodthirsty pagan, but he got faith and rejected anger and greed. When Eyvor got to the outbuilding behind the house, Tom became agitated and his speech became confused. It turned out that there were hidden corpses of people whom Tom had killed and hid there. Eyvor called Tom a hypocrite and a liar and said that he should be judged by the althing. Tom got angry and attacked Eyvor.
№ 414227   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 00:06
The duty to life for our birth is to observe the sanctity of the life of every person.
№ 413543   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 20:42
... that saint does not mean defenseless, and devout does not mean submissive.
№ 412647   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 04:15
Knowledge imposes a great responsibility on us. There is a saying: cursed is the kind in which there is not a single saint. Then almost every genus on earth is cursed. And our task for this life is to become saints of our kind. To receive from the Primary Source the energy of love and happiness. And without problems and delays, in excellent and ungroomed quality - to pass on. To their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.
№ 410305   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:45
A real, not a fictional person, is neither sanctity nor absolute villainy. But we are given something more. We create ideals of truth, goodness, beauty. And nothing can stop us from striving for them. In addition, we are given the freedom and responsibility to choose between the human and the inhuman, which in itself makes our lives an incredibly interesting and exciting adventure with an unpredictable, pre-unknown outcome.
№ 407594   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 20:03
When a person finds Christ, he finds himself, the real one. The real "I" peeks out from under the cortex, which is wrapped in a person. Finding yourself is a good thing: to reveal your hidden talents, your vocations and opportunities, to grow your personality.
In general, the theory of personal growth is a stolen idea from Christianity. Christianity is, in fact, the path of personal growth. Only not of isolated growth, but of growth in the community, in the Church, in union, in Eucharistic closeness with other people, in a prayerful bundle with God.
Personal growth in the understanding of modern psychology is holiness without God. An attempt to reveal your talents and talents, to achieve success and significance, to acquire some bright skills, in a word, to enter a state where you yourself are a little god. At least, there is a danger of reaching such a state: yes, I love myself like this, I like what is happening to me, I have blossomed in general, I am now doing something so powerful, everything around me is spinning, everything is moving - I succeed, I can! This is "be like gods" - what the devil offered to man in paradise. Eat - and be like gods.
But Christ also spoke, and in the psalms it is written: "I said: You are gods." What's the difference? That there was deception; do as I say, and be like gods. And the Lord here says real things: "You are gods," you are created in the image and likeness of God. You have the possibility of self-realization, in which you will go higher and higher, grow in the fullness laid down in you by God. And there is no need to quarrel with Him, on the contrary, in God you will find a source of strength and movement.
And the wrong option is when you will develop your talents and abilities and more and more narcissistic and Satan from the secret pride that you are good, you do so much, you are the best. For all the external similarities, these are diametrically opposed practices.
№ 404208   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:57
When parents Holy and transmit this to a child, that is, raise him in the Lord, then the child, no matter what evil influence had left him, the environment is not affected by them, because his door will always be the Wisdom of Christ...
№ 400493   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 14:24
- The sanctity of marriage to you means something?
The sins and crimes of her husband, it is also the sins and crimes of his wife?
№ 399583   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:12
The Archbishop and the Church hierarchy, which is the whole point holier than a Bishop.
№ 398934   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 18:09
Many people "do not believe that is the roof of their house," complained future Saint Bernardino of Siena. Another monk, Walsingham, reported that some English barons "I believe that there is no God, deny the sanctity of the altar and resurrection after death and believe that death of the animal and the person are one and the same".
№ 396991   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:48
My Matrasi from Holiness really begins face to glow.
№ 395462   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 11:18
Boys Yes girls
Candle Yes verboczky
Suffered home.
Lights glimmer,
Pedestrians cross
And smells of spring.
Breeze but
Rain - rain is small,
Don't blow out the fire.
Sunday palm
Tomorrow I will get up first