I [Theme] Page 3

As I strain types in the gym, simple types that are not coaches, but still taught me how to do it. Touch me, damn it! I was doing squats, a guy came from behind, my butt cheeks grabbed and was like, "here, here! See how that worked out?" Of course, it worked! They cower in fear!
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381241   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:32
I read in one magazine article "Ten secrets of female sexuality". Right there immediately says: "Look at women purse, it will tell you a lot about her owner, because according to Freud women's handbag is the image of the vagina and in that sense shape, color and size matter." I thought, "How bold! For the magazine "Domashniy Ochag" to write the word "vagina"". Definitely not the reservoir? <...> I was hurt, because I, for example, no handbags, and never was. I have a backpack design! And Yes, I wear it on the back. And Yes, it is very roomy. Now all women have a big bag and I understand why. Because now we leave the house in the campaign: first, go to the subway, then to work, then to gym, then to the store, then back to the subway. So in my bag, a computer, charging, conditioning, shampoo, dreams, hopes, memories, frozen Pollock... Where me this to wear? But where, where... All according to Freud, guys!
№ 381240   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:30
Today I learned about how fleeting life term
As people alive today, but tomorrow it may not be.
Oh, how this world is cruel,
He takes those who do not intend to leave.
№ 381237   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:24
I have a question: why do we continue to fight? Because in five years of marriage, I have not won any argument. No! What a joke we continue to fight? I'm not a worthy opponent, obviously. I know there is a rule: "I Want to play better - play with the best." What are you cross with me? Go pick a fight in the registry, become better, grow!"
№ 381235   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:20
Ladies, gotta give you props - you are a great fight! The quarrel is direct your. The worst type of fight is when you don't know why you argued. When she got in a fight with you without you. You know this situation? When you enter the flat and the voltage is what it is, then you look, she's sitting watching the TV is off. You ask: "Honey, what happened?" And you answered: "Nothing!" She: "Oh, maybe you did explain it to me?" "If you don't understand - I'm not going to explain anything!"
Girls, we all need to explain. We are in always boys. I'm 33 years old.
№ 381234   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:18
Sometimes women ask for meaningless gifts, in my opinion. You ask the spirits. Ladies, why do you need perfume? You smell so wonderful! And yet you have such an abundance of aromas, perfumes, eprst! How do you choose? It is very difficult. I always give a clear name for the spirits of the article, because I can't choose. You come to this "L'etoile", choose a consultant that is less conscious. They're all there from this abundance of flavors. You go to construction in the paint, guys are a little bit on the album: "Come what to tell you, bro?"
№ 381233   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:16
In relationships you give flowers. When it's the wife, you come and ask: "You flowers or you will take the money?" Because in five years of marriage no one took the flowers, I assure you. Always the three in the envelope. And even when there is no envelope, it will say: "do not worry! Just give cash. If it's convenient to "BEAC" let down, whatever, no problem!"
№ 381232   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:14
The tide was rising. Tulip Dutchman turned to the ocean:
- Homewrecker, the vossoedinitelya, poisoner, concealer, revealer, accumulates and recedes, taking everything with them!
- What is it? - I asked.
- Water, ' replied the Dutchman. - And time.
Peter van Houten. The Royal disease.
Quote Explanation: The Foreword to the book
№ 381231   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:13
Let me explain. When I was a kid, I had no friends. And I invented a new sport - a single baseball. I threw the ball, he beat it, he caught himself. And when I tried to develop a scheme of how to make the game a little longer, I realized that the best way is "hit and catch".
If I catch the ball, the batter was out. If missed, but caught before the second bounce, it was considered a hit. If repelled very far away - a home run. The only weak point was that it was necessary to clearly define who you're batting or catching. To play this game, it is extremely important to play fair, well, like himself play "rock-scissors-paper".
№ 381217   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:42
I am a person who lives in this lonely, sad, painful school life, which alone runs through this damn painful "youth". I have no reason to play those at every step relies on the others.
№ 381216   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:40
... wherever I was - on the deck of a ship or at a street café in Paris or Bangkok - I would still be under the same glass cover, varyas in its own juice and desperately searching for a way out.
№ 381213   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:34
I thought that I would continue to swim away from shore until I have enough strength to return. When I rowed forward, heart was thumping in my ears, like muffled knocking of the engine.
I am, I am, I am.
№ 381212   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:33
From early childhood I remember how people died. I'm not afraid of you.
- Why are you so interesting, - said Andrew. Direct angry.
In his voice there was not a drop of irritation, delight, so Neil said
In the future I will try to be more boring.
№ 381209   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:26
- Hush hush - fished rag, Nicky hung it in the crook of the elbow. You know, sometimes you get absolutely impossible to negotiate. I might have to give you a lifetime ban and you will never go shopping with us.
- The last time I personally tried to ban himself, recalled Neil. - Obviously, it didn't work.
№ 381206   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:21
And I was just trying to get you
And now I'm dying to forget you
Cause I knew I couldn't catch you.

I was trying to achieve
But now I'm ready to die, to forget about you,
Because I know that you will not be able to catch you.
№ 381202   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:20