I [Theme] Page 2

I and your cat
Heat your bed.
No we can't sleep
From us not to escape.
№ 390229   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:31
Each "I" is the enemy and would like to be the tyrant of all others.
№ 390197   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:28
I just rent a body and some of the stuff.
№ 389706   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 00:24
To find yourself is here when the monkey tried it and she liked the upright posture, she found herself as a man
№ 388542   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 16:17
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
People say that greatness is hidden behind this bright light, but my shadow continues to grow, consumes me and becomes a monster.
№ 386199   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 11:26
- Who is she?
- Impossibility.
- The impossibility gives rise to great love.
- I'd like to believe it... My heart hurts so much.
- Well, in love, as I know, the pain is often a medicine.
She is my friend. She's my good friend. She has fallen through a bitter loss.
- May the grace of God will appear to her in your love, William.
№ 381269   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:54
It's freedom, Mrs. Merrett. I'm leaving this place because of the books, I fly beyond the world on the wings of words. When I read, I was not persecuted. When I read, I'll go. On the trail. Go for God. I beg you, come with me.
№ 381268   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:52
I hated it all. Despised still. But hated the most. I wanted to scream, shout and bite. I like a downtrodden dog, all the time running in circles. I wanted to knock into the walls, smashing Windows and assaulting a women in the right skirts just below the knee and men in shirts and jackets. I wanted to grab the throat of everyone who that tone, betraying human nature, declares to me about who a true scholar. A real scientist. A real person.
But I wore a skirt below the knees and continued running out of fear to stop. Out of fear howl and be shot.
№ 381263   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:42
Geography - it's a subject that never will need to you spontaneously. To blame: "And you had to learn!" What kind of clouds: Cirrus or Cumulus? Ah... Other items, Yes. Math. You have change, there's a hundred rubles, two hundred... don't know what the idiot had to learn! Physical education. Added step, get on the train swistel. Biology. Taught biology and you know that this hand, for example. Physics. "Flies will move away". Alive and healthy, everything is fine. Well, to piss yourself do you know the geography better than anyone! What? All your women? Win city! All your women, you will fight them under Cirrus clouds then! Think about 2018, Google-maps, you can fly where you want and you don't even have to know where it is. You just come to a travel Agency and say: "I want to go to Indonesia." And you will be sent. This is not what you will say: "Yes?.. Come on, show me where it is!"
6 Season 16 Series Release Date: 16.12.2018
№ 381254   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:24
I am a trained actress and I have about twenty roles in the movie. <...> I was in the women's series. Who does not know what it is, talk. There is one script for all series. Wrote earlier the real writers, but for now just a ass sit down at the keyboard, there are all very written. There is about an ordinary woman in an ordinary region, which all fooled. The Armenians, then Mavrodi... and which suddenly drops tycoon. Think about - with your buildings. They are called: "love is love", "Engagement ring", "Honey incest" or simply "Faith, Hope and Lydia."
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381252   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:20
I'll buy a Shoe to suit,
I will sing at night Psalm
Will lead a large dog.
Nothing, as anyone will live.
And when you wear shoes
And he'll die of old age dog
The ashes will be in the fireplace coals
The stars of the sky cal frost
Is the night, like icicles, fragile,
Is music the darkness breathe
On the bed of the old coat
Will cute puppy lying
New coat hangs on the chair
A pair of shoes is at the door
Life is very difficult
To live past even more difficult.
№ 381250   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:16
I am from Taganrog and in Moscow ubludki refer to the "McDonald's". Who is not called, they're like, "okay... let's go..." With such a mood. I'm from a small town. We didn't have it for a long time. We are in each new building under construction, waiting for "McDonald's". We were like, "Even if, even if..." Even when the dome was built we were hoping: "if I could, though..." I Wanted this collaboration is the "big Mac" with ciorcila.
№ 381248   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:12
I hate Tinder because that generation of guys, which now meets there is not the slightest idea what took our generation of guys when we met in person. Because to meet people in person and online Dating is just a different event. <...> I am sorry, because, you know, how acquainted are we? It's true. You know what we did? We had an ad in the Ticker on the music channel. It's just the bottom! Above us the men from the newspaper ads were laughing! We wrote: "Three funny kid from the street asanalieva will get acquainted with three fun girls". Such requirements we had. So there were three of them and they were girls. It is doable, many have done it!
№ 381246   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:08
I love the "Instagram" so I very much was upset, when there were "Stories", because have you noticed that when "Instagram" appeared "Stories" we realized how many of the people we signed just fucking sick in the head? Have you noticed that the posts people even though a bit restrained, but here they decided that if after twenty four hours it disappears, then everything is possible! Seen these people who just thirty seconds looking at the camera? And nothing at all! Here the debility of the dog's ears... And nothing! You at least write some details, we will send you for treatment!
№ 381245   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:06