trees [Theme] Page 3

- Yes, you're right, they really look like human souls: perverted souls, ordinary souls, crazy souls ... It all depends on what kind of lifestyle people lead.
№ 436358   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 22:51
No tinsel needed. I am originally whole.
№ 434103   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2022 / 12:06
All this eco-marketing is pure absurdity. I saw an advertisement here for washing powder, which if you use it for a year, you can save about a hundred trees. First of all, I don't understand how to save trees by washing. Probably the same as hitting AIDS with a bike ride. Purely nominally somehow. And, secondly, I remember on a sortie I got lost, I went out of the forest for four hours and I answer you: these trees are up to the ass!
Release Date: 03.12.1991
№ 432932   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 14:09
Shadows surrounded me, tall, pointed-headed, with crossed arms. There was no one around. Scream, run - you won't be saved. Zaru taught: if you don't know what to do, pretend to be dead. I fell on my back and closed my eyes. My heart was beating so that the earth trembled and the trees swayed.
№ 432883   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:51
Finally he is free! He did not understand before what a prisoner he was all that time!
№ 432530   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 20:09
- Yes.
Quote Explanation: Victoria wants to show Albert the forest in Windsor. She herself does not really like trees, which is why Melbourne is so surprised.
- Yes.
№ 430988   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:45
January was deaf and blind. Lazy and cruel. The dirty ice on the sidewalks, strewn with sand, looked angrily up at the passers-by. Naked trees along the road bared their teeth, pulled their branches twisted by frost, like beggars on the porch, “give, give, give,” periodically clung to the hair, to the fur coat, as if trying to tear it apart.
№ 426798   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:09
Men are the wind that scatters the seeds of trees and flowers all over the land. Women are the field on which flowers and trees grow. Lumberjacks will come and cut down trees, mowers will come and mow flowers. The wife is a garden and a flower garden near the house, where neither loggers nor mowers will penetrate. This is where the wind makes noise in the foliage and plays with flower petals.
№ 426640   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:29
Sometimes the forest plays cruel jokes with people. All the trees seem to be the same, and when fear and panic approach, it becomes easy to believe that the left-hander Tebs is in a circle.
№ 424801   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:55
They were silent for a while, enjoying the tranquility rarely experienced by city dwellers. There was no noise of cars or people talking around. Even the trees seemed to stand still, so as not to disturb the morning silence.
№ 424483   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 13:54
The name of the station where I lived as a child and adolescent is quite true. Coniferous. There are coniferous forests all around and inside there are many coniferous trees, mainly pines. Now I have been living in Zhukovsky for over 45 years, there are also a lot of pines, but these are not the same pines, tall and slender, but in Khvoinaya they are low and clustery - northern ones.
№ 423500   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:59
There are seven of us, but there are also trees, the sky, the lake, the moon and, of course, Shakespeare. He lived with us like the eighth housemate, an older, wise invisible friend who had just left the room.
№ 423004   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 00:30
Night fury. The speed is unknown. The size is unknown. An evil spawn of lightning and death itself, do not mess with this dragon, if you want to survive, hide and pray not to be found.
Quote Explanation: Hiccup is reading the Draconic Textbook.
Night fury. The speed is unknown. The size is unknown. An...
№ 421937   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 17:36
Iodine October trees are treated.
Rain on the asphalt sculpts puddles of suction cups.
Grown into the abyss of the evening with a newspaperwoman
Newsstand bathyscaphe.
№ 421566   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 13:15
- And how was he supposed to do it? Should he condemn people who you think are doing bad things and harming others? Should he choose those responsible for human troubles and punish them for you? He gave you a mind to think and hands to act. You are responsible for your destinies, as we are for ours. Or do you think he's fighting for me? No, I have to do it myself. Ten adults should stand up to protect every child who dies of hunger. But you don't. You are not protecting your children, or your water, or your trees or animals. You haven't lifted a finger, but you want him to save you? And that would be the proof you need in order to believe in him? You know? He doesn't care if you believe in him or not. He doesn't need your prayers. He does not have to prove anything to you, because your and our existence is already sufficient proof of his presence.
№ 420771   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:21