apartment [Theme] Page 1

These are the people who surround you. This is the future that you are building.
№ 404990   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 17:57
Ascetics get access to luxury. Those for whom this luxury is not important, because they understand that the greatest luxury is not things and not an apartment with a pool.
These are the people who surround you. It's the future you're worth.
"Vaccine against Idiocracy"
№ 404979   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 17:24
Larry? I have never seen such a depressing hole as his apartment. And I even visited Kafka in Hell.
№ 402813   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 13:48
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. Boom change? Boom!
№ 395794   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:58
And you have... And here... ha-Ha. Went out into the corridor - burn what you want!
№ 395793   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:58
Twenty-two square liters! Uh, meters!
№ 395791   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:57
The meters I need, you know, meters, meters, meters, whether they are not right, the meters I need!
№ 395788   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:57
That is why I call myself a bad Christian. You cannot serve God and mammon. And serve.
Read: "Leave all, follow Me." And don't leave. Hold on, cling to it ALL. Yes, very difficult, almost impossible to leave it. It is not only the apartment, clothes, delicious food, favorite books, maybe even a loved one, family... For me, as for many, it is also a favorite work...
Here we live - forked, going through life two-faced Janus, pray to God and reserved, Yes, but still worship mammon.
№ 392213   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:03
We have a mother of a wonderful relationship. I think the main thing in time to understand that the mother doesn't owe you anything. Nothing but counter. It seems to me, is the direct responsibility of the mother. What is that data about the apartment that you want to get outside? There is no mother, of course, will not do. Experienced mother looking at the receipt can say: you cheat. I came to the passport and said, "My mom told me that you are deceiving me". And they're like, "Absolutely! We're trying to fool everyone, but can't do anything with those, who watches over the mother."
Release Date: 21.03.2020
№ 390031   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:15
Everyone understands that the most expensive apartments in Moscow only building in Moscow. I looked in Barcelona for five million you can buy an apartment with sea views. In Moscow, for five million you can buy an apartment overlooking a better apartment. And there is Barcelona, there's the sea, it is beautiful, there are Spaniards everywhere. There is a neighbor as Enrique Iglesias, the cab driver Enrique Iglesias, bum like Enrique Iglesias. I now understand why Spain is such a humid climate.
1 Season 3 Series Release Date: 10.02.2020
№ 388515   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:59
You must be the best in everything, from thoughts, goals and dreams.
Remember, the machine is the price of 10 000$ is not a goal, it is routine, as You will not achieve anything like the success is on Your way anyway, he is at the top, and the ultimate goal of Your arrow turns into 1/3.
I hope that is obvious to everyone that it is foolish to attach a rope to the 3rd floor to climb to 9th. Why dream so much and extensively as possible in this world.
See the boat - it could be yours, she, too, bought people. If You want the car, then the car premium, want the clothes, then only the best, which fits perfectly (but more on that in another Chapter). Apartment? In the area quiet and away from the center, because it is cheaper?! No!!! Huge apartment in the city centre, with a huge terrace. Or a fancy house. That's the goal. And no matter how much it costs.
The goal is a huge wave of energy where money is involved.
№ 382757   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:44
To work with full dedication wrong. In particular, when my relationship with the founder "Vkontakte" Pavel Durov I noticed that he works from morning to evening. He is almost sleeping in the office. The apartment has adjacent to the office entrance. He works for weeks, months. This is probably acceptable at this stage of development of the company given that a person 26 years. But in General, most likely, anything good will not result. You can become blinkered, narrow view of things. From his office will not see anything, to travel, to communicate with people.
№ 382231   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 23:52
Removed a family from India apartment in Moscow. The only negative of my rented apartment - it overlooks the cemetery. When we arrived, there was the realtor and she's like, "Here near the cemetery, but it is normal." We are "Normal?" What does that even mean for the realtor? Only the Slavs? It is in the style: "near Here a maniac, but it was adequate, all in packets, not that these lovers fucking". <...> I recently had the taxi driver a ride home and he was like, "are You afraid to live here?" I said, "no, I live in an apartment, are you crazy?" He's like, "no, I mean cemetery!" And I said, "no, it's normal, we were told all is well."
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 382055   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:56
Soviet buildings... They are designed exactly for a second! Let's face it, that hip bath is not a bath. Then a shower is a standing bath, sink suspended basin and bath mobile. Say sitz bath saves space. So is the building! And so there place saved most do not want. There all lived: grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, aunt, brother, sister... You do lessons for dibs on his forehead. If someone was pregnant - my grandmother was strained, because if the new person in the family, someone must die.
№ 380916   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 04:15