apartment [Theme]

Would you regret a past life that was not in reality?
Quote Explanation: Everyone has difficulties in life, sometimes to the extreme. If a person answered that he didn’t regret it one bit, he’s clearly going through such a period. If the answer is that he would regret that life, everything is fine with him, or he has minor problems.
№ 463380   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:45
You got worse after the wedding. Because you first realized that you have to live alone. And it's not even about being alone. The fact is that you constantly need someone to help. From the beginning, they raised children, then raised their grandchildren, but here ... Everyone has their own house, their own apartment. Your son hired an assistant for you, but it only made it worse, she even saved you from taking care of yourself. You don't know what you can do alone. You do not know how and do not want to live for yourself.
№ 449035   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2023 / 07:24
I admire my sister, she is a wonderful mother. She is ready to do anything for the sake of the children. Like giving birth to them. She had two and she decided to have a third, because in Belarus they give an apartment for three. And she tells me to do the same, like you will have an apartment. Yes, but the children will also stay with me. And the worst thing is if this third child finds out that he is only for the sake of the apartment. Just a little, he will start: Yes
Release Date: 03.04.2022
№ 440308   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:42
Before the war, my parents had half a house in Peterhof. They were very proud of the standard of living that they then achieved. But what level was that? But it seemed to them that this was almost the ultimate dream. They had a terrible front door. The apartment is communal. Without any amenities. No hot water, no bath. The toilet is terrible, somehow crashed right into the landing. Cold, creepy. Staircase with metal railings. It was dangerous to walk on it, all in crevices. There, on this staircase, I understood once and for all what the phrase “cornering” means. There were rats in the hallway. And my friends and I drove them with sticks all the time. Once I saw a huge rat and started chasing until I cornered it. She had nowhere to run. Then she turned around and rushed at me. It was unexpected and very scary. Now the rat was chasing me. She jumped over the steps, jumped down the flights. True, I was faster anyway and slammed the door in her face.
№ 439535   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:04
"Don't get confused," Cookie said. - The karmic question is not an apartment in itself, but how to make a man buy it for you!
№ 438708   Added Viker 24-05-2022 / 20:16
I don't understand why, if an apartment in the ad costs 35,000 rubles and I have 35,000 rubles, why can't I give 35,000 rubles and live there? Why on the first day I have to pay for the first month, for the last month, bail, prologue, epilogue, obituary? It seems to me that in the nineties people with a soldering iron in their ass gave less. Another fifty percent commission to the realtor, and you transfer money to him, and there is also a commission from the bank, because he has issued a card for himself in RoscosNadoibank, where is the cashback for barley.
Release Date: 10.12.2021
№ 432926   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 12:09
No?
Release Date: 10.11.2021
№ 432182   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2021 / 19:45
Syoma needs an apartment - I'm crying, Vadik is in trouble - I'm crying, Syoma needs a car - I'm crying. I cry, I cry, I cry! With the dental bridges that I made, I paved the way for children to life, and where they will come along it - this does not concern me.
Quote Explanation: Monologue of the dental technician - the father of the family
№ 423555   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 15:24
If the path to the heart of a man runs through two organs, one of which is the stomach, then to the heart or, at least, the body of a woman - often through a good living space in Moscow.
№ 419950   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:21
Now in Moscow I rent housing, there are many different breadings and there is such breading as "eurodvushka". Who does not know what it is, "eurodvushka" is odnushka. And I didn't know that, the realtor tells me, you want to see. And I'm like, "Sounds European, I'll see!" I came, looked at one room, went out and didn't see the other room. I think, ***, Europeans are hiding a room! I ask the realtor where the second room is. She's like, "What's the second?" And how many rooms do you have in a two-bedroom apartment? She's like, "One!" and what's the two-piece? She replies to me: "You did not understand, there is a large kitchen, you can put a sofa." I think: it turns out, five sofa - five-room will be, right?
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 416580   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 14:00
Your apartment is not a luxury, but a vital necessity, like air, water, food, love of loved ones ...
№ 415308   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 21:15
his inner world?
№ 408913   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:33
My breathing stopped.
My heart started beating after a time.
A red veil appeared before my eyes.
Unusual, but still cozy apartment of my mother instantly turned into a cave in which the presence of a dragon was felt. My father's angry laughter swept through my mind.
The bag slid off his shoulder and fell to the floor with a deafening knock.
Bank... Robbers...
"By the way," I remembered my words said not so long ago to my mother, "tomorrow go to the bank, I sent you money, plus a small gift."
I KILLED MY MOM!
You can say a million times that I am not to blame and could not know that this event will happen. But that won't change the fact that I was the one who did everything I could to get Lilien in the bank. It was me, sending the money and insisting that she get it as soon as possible, twisting my mother's world. I, like a roulette player, made a bet, but other numbers fell out. A different color.
Again, I caused my mom's trouble. Nobody, and again me. Eternal-problem-Damon!
"How I hate you, degenerate! - I remembered Giuseppe's poisonous words. - If you were a sloop... I wouldn't have to drag that load through life!"
Maybe my father was right? I used to blame Giuseppe, but now he is no longer alive, and my mother's problems periodically appear. Because of me...
It can be argued that no one is immune from problems, but for some reason it was I, then still a small cell, who grabbed the uterus, fighting for my life, thereby pulling a terrible chain reaction ... Some trouble I have a body. Face. Name.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408398   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:54