bones [Theme] Page 1

Have you ever killed a person? Have any of your friends been killed? Have you seen how limbs are torn off from the explosion? Or have you heard bones break? Smell the rotting flesh? Have you watched your relatives being buried under the rubble of the house? Have you seen how the flesh of your relatives is smeared on the walls? Or tried to eat tree bark from wild hunger? Have you met those who called the enemies - non-humans to justify the murders? Those who were traumatized by the war, those who sobbed to the point of nausea with remorse, those who could not stand it and decided to commit suicide? It looks like you were never taught what war is at school.
Have you ever killed a person? Have any of your friends...
№ 451598   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 08:49
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just like you. Yes, to kill. Yes, in a minefield. Yes, like sheep. But, if some of us break through and take the German positions, we will provide the neighbors with an offensive. And then the tanks will go into the gap. And may we... May we lie there! But at least we will recapture some of the enemy. Let's grab some! And power has nothing to do with it, whatever it is, is or will be. Our land must be ours! So that grandchildren walk on our land. And let my bones rot by then, I agree to this!... And you, if you are not cheap, who only have their own skin, you will come with me. I'm begging you guys. I will kneel before you...
Quote Explanation: The penal battalion was given the task of taking Hill 114. The battalion would have to break through to the hill through a mined field. Glymov refuses to lead his men to the mines. Battalion commander Tverdokhlebov understands that many will die in the minefield, but he also knows that the order must be obeyed at any cost.
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just...
№ 449576   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 12:12
Of course, men also get sick: their bones crunch, their backs hurt, they undergo surgery - they remove the tonsils, put an artificial hip. Women get sick differently - they wear out. Which is not surprising, given how many foreign bodies pass through them. Tampons and speculums. Penises, fingers, vibrators, etc. - between the legs, in the anus, in the mouth.
№ 448155   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:25
In my soul there is no envy, vanity, no anger. I live as God said. I forgive everyone who rinses my brains, soul, my bones.
№ 447158   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2022 / 13:06
- Not. It would take decades, and he was recently killed.
№ 446526   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 19:27
the rain hurts in the bones.
Quote Explanation: 1963—2000
№ 444441   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 05:24
Bones grow together, concussions pass. It hurt that she loved him so much more than you.
№ 442825   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 06:48
It was the most nightmarish feeling of loneliness when you are among the crowd, but a clear fence from everyone licks your bones, making you shiver worse than any hurricane under the roof of the room.
№ 442289   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2022 / 23:03
A broken heart can be more dangerous than a broken bone.
№ 440951   Added Viker 23-06-2022 / 15:05
I am a "good girl", you are a gentleman.
№ 440775   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:06
The water that our branches suck up is the blood of the earth, the tears of the victims, the ink of the truth that needs to be acknowledged. People, especially victors, who create annals of history with a pen in their hands, tend to erase rather than document. And we, the plants, have to collect everything untold and undesirable. Like a cat curling up on its favorite pillow, the tree wraps its roots around the remnants of truth.
№ 439683   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:16
Everyone has bones, if not whole skeletons, in heartache cabinets.
№ 438937   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 18:44
It turns out that fundamentalists, creationists, and other Christians were right. Oh, how I wish I could tell my parents: Kansas was right. Yes, these snake-holders and Pentecostals, sectarians degenerated from closely related marriages, turned out to be cooler than my mom and dad - billionaires and secular humanists. The dark forces of evil have indeed scattered dinosaur bones everywhere and forged excavation reports to mislead humanity. Evolution is complete nonsense, in which we unconditionally believed.
№ 438723   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 20:48
One cannot die without moments of acute intoxication with happiness. Intoxication is so acute that it's like a heart attack. But without such moments one cannot die, because one cannot live without them. And no one should ever crunch the bones of a being who at least once in his life had an acute intoxication with happiness. Because this poison, like mercury, can no longer be removed from the body by anything. And no matter what happens to you, no matter what nasty things happen to you, your bones already contain the metal of happiness.
№ 434715   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:24
After death I will become.
№ 432227   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2021 / 23:09