humiliation [Theme] Page 2

Social network - corruption of souls of mankind.
In social networks, and wives and husbands, For five ten thousand, or even more, In sex groups, chat rooms ... Flirting with them, with someone there... Whose daughter, son, and husbands, Yes did not know the mother, whom she gave birth. Photo in the publicity, Saw someone's wife. From chest pain, I took it and left. He deserved it, Mat through the mat, for lying his Soul callous, rudeness, humiliation, With an insult to her, Changing the masks on his face, Like that Judas Iscariot, Ghost, like a monster. No, even worse! He's a Thief! Time thief! A crook, a pervert to the fullest! Broadcasting himself to young girls, And even in the group took part, young girls filmed, And every week give him, Any, and even young, But every girl loves her own, like a soul native. It's bad that they go to the side, look for another, But, the hatred of lies has been revived in her even more, She departs from people like you, the Bible itself says: "People are goats!" for unrepentant sins, Who is it? - ...!!! A clown with eggs in his hands! The whole world recognized you, Pedophile, Goat, Maniac!
№ 405678   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:21
Shame and humiliation are the strongest and hardest to tolerate feelings for boys because they are so complex. These feelings affect self-esteem, self-image, representation of others. Any mother wants to protect the child from this, but it's not so simple. If you are not extremely careful, you can increase the humiliation of the boy by trying to fight for him when he is old enough to stand up for himself.
№ 405178   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:54
Emancipation is not an elevation, but a humiliation of a woman, for it is a denial of her essence, her beautiful and great destiny - to be the keeper of peace and love in the family, a vessel in which a new life is born.
№ 403771   Added Viker 16-09-2020 / 08:25
Man worst of all to go back to where he was humiliated. Especially if he was humiliated himself.
№ 399466   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 04:36
- Listen to me. Know what you think of me right now. I know that what I did - I don't paint, but I want to make a documentary...
- You have violated us. You're humiliating us.
- I know.
- You stomped on our trust. And don't tell me that it is for the sake of art.
- Please. Watch my documentary. You know me. You will understand me. You look at everything differently. You know, I've crossed the line. I know that I went too far. Look, when I moved here, it was just a hobby. But you should know...
- Do you have any sisters?
- Yes, I have two younger sisters.
Okay. I want you to ask them a question. And most importantly - listen carefully to their response. I want you to ask your sisters about the very first time that they raped a man or boy.
- Why do you think my sisters have been intruded upon?
Because in the world there is not one girl or woman, which is not abused. Sometimes it can be taken. But sometimes it hurts terribly. But you... have no idea about what it's like.
№ 395267   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
Definition of despotism: this order of things, in which high - low and low - low.
№ 390707   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 00:09
Anger never helps, only hurts the one who is angry.
Because of pride and vanity so often misunderstandings occur. To humiliate us by anyone, but to humiliate no one but ourselves, our deeds and actions. You need to stay calm, even when others try to provoke your anger.
№ 388106   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 00:17
- You can not even imagine, much could be achieved by humiliating others. But there is a secret... People must not understand that he was humiliated.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386673   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 00:06
A woman earns is not in order to humiliate her man and not to be humiliated the most.
№ 385589   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 03:02
Other "dropping" - we are in the shit drop yourself!
№ 382174   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 19:22
A weak man throughout his life expect various challenges: poverty, humiliation, pressure and oppression from the society in which he will have to live with. Often this is because a weak man it's hard to fight for his prosperous life, he can't stand up for themselves, whereas strong person can achieve great heights in their careers, society, to live in prosperity, respect and to be free for the rest of his life.
№ 382139   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:54
I'm a soldier, a real soldier will always prefer the humiliation of death.
№ 381740   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 14:46
Women. All created different. One no matter how much give - all a little. Others would never stoop to such humiliation. And third, in a difficult situation, do not hang your nose and rolling up their sleeves.
Quote Explanation: About the risk will go bankrupt/become poor.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 381685   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:54
In the world there is something terrible humiliated men - an angry woman.
7 Season 11 Series
№ 377599   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:10