shit [Theme] Page 3

- Yeah. Well, a week.
№ 412482   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:42
- The minds of people are too weak. Emotions will not lead to rational responses, nor will they increase our capabilities. In times like these, people just forget ... People also have the ability not to think. Alcohol, gambling, women. They use vices to forget. This is a human habit.
№ 410660   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 22:00
At the police academy, the first step is to instill situational awareness in future officers. The term, in essence, implies attention to what is happening in your neighborhood. The ability to assess the environment, the degree of danger and be ready, if necessary, to take appropriate measures before a crisis breaks out. However, the skill is necessary not only for public order agents, but also for an ordinary citizen: if you are absent-minded, you are vulnerable and completely unprepared for what may happen in a moment. Visual information helps to protect oneself from harm and saves lives, but observe what actually happens: the majority of pedestrians have their heads down, smartphones in their hands, what is going on a meter from their nose, they have no idea. You have no idea how many, because of such carelessness, were hit by cars, robbed, killed. It's not even about gadgets: some just hover in the clouds and do not control the space, that is, they give themselves up to chance. So is it any wonder that people fall out of the blue and break their spines, their bags are cut off, a racing skateboarder is knocked down, and the sole is decorated with dog shit? The typical human reaction time is about one and a half seconds. In a criminal excess, this is extremely high. And not a single criminal will give an opportunity for maneuvering, as, for example, in the event that an uncontrolled truck rushes at you. You either jump right away or you die.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409562   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:36
There are no strong and brave people. There are those who find the strength to speak the truth, and there is the same shit like me.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409119   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 18:30
... For book shit has no literary nationality.
№ 406677   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:30
- I suggest an experiment.
- Fuck. I said. I can't do it without you. I've suffered from you over the years, but I refuse to drown in shit.
- It's for science!
- Really? What didn't you say right away? For science, I'm always happy. In shit - please, with our pleasure. I even wear a tailcoat, like those that Nobel laureates are given.
Quote Explanation: "First". Volume 5.
№ 406395   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 11:27
Well, why is everyone so fussy because of some trifles?! Why complicate things so much?! That's bullshit! Be simpler, your mother!
№ 405739   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 13:03
When shit hits the fan, everything turns into shit.
№ 405647   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 04:06
- Directly, like fertilizer.
№ 404966   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 16:45
To shit to become - not necessarily in the ass to find!
№ 402552   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 23:18
If the shit did not come today, believe me, it will come tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then another day. Shit is a thing which will not lag behind.
№ 400458   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 01:24
- I have a feeling that I just should not become happy or...
Listen, happiness only makes us unhappy.
- For a moment I believed that I had found a loved one, but... I was wrong.
Shit. We always pursue what will make us happy, but not out. All ends badly, every damn time. Every freaking time. Therefore, we must learn not to seek happiness - it will set you free, it will make us free. What you can do is to give up and say screw it. Screw it.
№ 400211   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 09:27
Shit always happens. It remains only to react.
№ 399779   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2020 / 20:12
Shit easy to get, but be cleansed of the crap is more complicated.
№ 397444   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:43
- Gentlemen, please, eat the portions and do the same for those at the bottom... Lord... please... Please! It's time to start listening to me, because under our feet, people are dying!
- So, you bastards, do what the lady says or I'll shit on your food every day! I stir the shit so that neither piece will not stay alive, you hear me?! You will eat crap every day and say the same bastards under you! Understand me?!
- It seems to work...
- It is obvious.
But I did not expect, thought I can handle it.
- They are convinced.
- Shit?
More spontaneous solidarity.
- Let's try to convince the people at the top.
- The people upstairs won't listen to me.
Why?
- I can't shit up.
№ 395135   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 17:51