novel [Theme] Page 3

Here, gentlemen, look carefully: on the stage is the Hero of Our Time - the only, in any case, the actual exhibit of the domestic zoo. He is in his thirties and forties. He is well educated, cultured, knows both. Somewhere in the table are gathering dust old poems or unfinished novel, and in my head and then pop up lines Brodsky. He's talented (at least not without ability). And not a fool at all. He perfectly understands what kind of weather is in the yard, and what it is all called.
And he, nevertheless, works "for them". Journalist, Internet columnist, advertiser, psychologist, computer scientist,
Designer. He, theoretically, if he does not hate them, then despises them for sure, but they pay him, and the "new brother-in-law" wants to live in a European way. And, most importantly, he finds pleasure and meaning in this whole situation, because, on the one hand, he is engaged in creativity, and, on the other, he has a bubble.
And he, thanks to these two magnificent components, pays and orders music, because he is dynamic, intelligent, solvent.
Yes, he has a progressive middle-class consciousness, although - also important! - suffers from the imperfection of the world very sincerely.
Quote Explanation: Alexander Kamenetsky (04/08/2003)
№ 415750   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 17:48
I love to work, I love to get paid for my work. When I'm tired, I love a comfortable chair, a good cigar, a glass of whiskey and a detective novel with an entertaining intrigue.
№ 415079   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 21:45
Tenderness and silence have a divine romance in mysterious love!
№ 413283   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 22:24
- Do you think the rumors don't lie?
- If they lie, he's just a idiot.
Quote Explanation: Rumors of Ross Poldark's romance with his maid Demelza.
№ 412816   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:12
- No! There was no romance! What do you! Michelle Mercier is a beauty, but our romance was only on the screen. And Michelle was married.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Argumenty Nedeli", journalist: Tatiana Timuka, November 3, 2020.
№ 411900   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 12:03
The night I finished this novel, a growing month hung in the sky. I thought about Tequila Leila and my grandmother. Even though the first one is a completely fictional character, and the second is no less real than my own blood, for some reason it seemed to me that they met and became friends like renegade sisters. After all, the boundaries of consciousness mean nothing to women who don't stop singing songs of freedom in the moonlight...
Quote Explanation: Words of the author o book in section «Gratitude». Tequila Leila — main character «10 minutes 38 seconds in this strange world»
№ 410102   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 13:15
I don’t have enough arms to hug you!
№ 407913   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 00:18
Love in need withers...
№ 406137   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:15
Even though my mental anguish was like a tabloid novel, it didn’t make them less painful.
№ 403396   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:51
Having finished a novel with life - start a story with eternity.
№ 402665   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 08:48
You read a lot of his love of books and think that you live in a pink world. Prince charming is not for you. You have long ceased to believe in fairy tales, you need a rough hard man, especially with some mystery and a secret inferiority complex. Even better if he was a secret sadist and the owner to the bone. And each novel just keeps telling you about how this man changes for his beloved, but she is still so clean and intact. It's a cult.
№ 401290   Added Viker 24-07-2020 / 12:14
Your novel is similar to flirting two fish. And I want you swept and passion you flew on wings, sang and danced with delight. You to live as in a trance, in a trance of happiness...
I know that sounds cheesy... but love the obsession with a person in which your life... hmm.... Find a guy and fall in love like crazy and who'll love you the same. How to find him? Most importantly, listen to your heart... Until it sways... Without love, life loses all meaning. Try... do Not try - you're not mine.
№ 400032   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:27
If God gave me a gift of writer,
I would be able to devote to your dear mom
The longest FILIAL heartfelt novel!
№ 398295   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:48
- And with a man have you ever had an affair?
Yes.
- How does it end?
- He married.
And, a marriage.
- I thought so too. But they have been together for many years. And were together before started our Sneem relationship.
№ 397256   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:13