novel [Theme] Page 4

These hacks novelists drove women to mind that the man who eats and drinks, cannot be in love.
№ 396815   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 03:36
- You liked it. You drew her more than once.
She has pretty hands. See?
- You must have been having an affair with her.
- No, just with her hands.
№ 396662   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:30
Winter is the right time of year for romance. It's easier to disguise it when people wrap up in warm clothes.
№ 395763   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:52
To be mistress, as she discovered, requires more tricks and gimmicks, more ingenuity and resourcefulness than is written in romance novels.
№ 395762   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:52
The strong latent impact of making us less sensitive to our inner life, that old love affair of Western society with objectivity. We used to think that subjective synonym too sentimental, unreliable and reckless. As a result, we are trying to get rid of the obsession to be themselves - internally experiencing being - and begin to see themselves as products of some of the Detroit pipeline, largely interchangeable and not appreciating the uniqueness of those remnants that escaped the watchful eye of the factory inspector.
№ 395401   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
- He'll be fine. What you do for your son is very important. Such as novel, should not win.
- If in this country a lot of guys like you, I'm sure the baby will be fine.
№ 394386   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:27
In my village the priest told me about hell when I was little. He was talking about Hellfire, rain of fire, torture, which is subjected to the sinners demons. My friends and I laughed at him - the old guy that he knows? But now I know there is a hell, there playing cards, listening to Elvis Presley, standing in the doorway Roman Petrescu.
Quote Explanation: Nadia talks about his pimp Roman Petrescu who traded in people and forced her into prostitution by kidnapping her son.
№ 394384   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:21
Hear, hear for the fact that every second we're writing the book of his life.
Make it was a great novel, or at least interesting reading, with gunfights and sex scenes.
№ 393211   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 17:54
"Will lead a novel bed under the promise not to burden me with flowers and text messages with quotes from Baudelaire. A man with a cool head will get tight ass, melanochroi chest and other pretty trifles for a term by arrangement. If you are interested, I have blue eyes". Then I thought, and wrote more than expressive: "For family reasons I need sex. Preferably, a lot. I'm a pretty, detached booty, Breasts, waist. All of excellent quality. I don't need flowers, gifts and long esemes about feelings. If you are a pot-bellied dwarf and believe in miracles, just write to me." Then another thought and wrote the exact announcement: Friends. My husband is an asshole!
№ 392472   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 19:03
- Listen, Mr. Duke, I'm clueless. Just... tell me who you are.
- Oh! I is your imagination!
- N-no. It's... it's a novel.
Yeah. And I do too.
What?
The novel is kind of like Netflix... movies for family viewing. It is the option that you choose to... uh...
- To block all juicy!
- Do not use the word "juicy" in this sense!
Juicy ass?..
Worse still...
- Yes, your... your fifth point should stay in your pants where it belongs.
- Why did you suppress your imagination, Thomas!
I'm sorry I don't see the creative impulse in the words "onion booty"!
- STOP it, Thomas! There are different types of imagination!
№ 391937   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:39
Grandfather did not understand why there are such women. Why are they romantic. Why do they need words of love in broken Russian why the pledge of allegiance. The affair lasted as long as the tour.
Quote Explanation: From "Zhuzhuna Cvima (drizzle)"
№ 391474   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 02:30
Defusing the situation
This incredibly effective method is easily acquired, but difficult to use. When you burn with rage, that you do as a therapist and writer from Northern California Dan Wylie calls "a preliminary analysis of the threat of gusts."
Let's examine the first phrase, said Beth during a fight with miles. She started with the accusations that he called, stopping, and that he cares more about the restaurant than about her daughter. Referring to the damaged reputation of her husband, Beth hinted that he might have another affair. Miles received these direct and indirect charges to face, barely crossed the threshold. Naturally, he counterattacked. If Beth had previously considered the wording of his outburst, he expressed it like this:
Miles, you know I am dissatisfied with you because you came home so late without telling me. I don't want to come back to this, so let's talk now.
Feel the difference: Beth was not charged, she said she wants to accuse. Revising the wording, Beth went from problems but I tried to get a constructive conversation without provocation.
Miles, too, could answer otherwise.
You know, I was afraid you'd be angry with me for being late, and tuned in to the scandal. But you're right. Let's just talk.
A preliminary analysis of the threat of ruptures, discharging the situation, suppress the quarrel in the Bud. It creates a buffer between the impulse to scandal and real conflict. And it opens the door to a healing conversation.
№ 390414   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
When a man forty years
then it's time to impose a ban
to thirst for pleasures:
after all, if the flesh is not overcome,
hums, licking his lips, the flesh -
to eat a soul she managed.
And flesh, in General, go nuts,
when completely samplen you
as the false-Christ, lips.
One novel, another novel,
as a result, only fog
and naked women - in the bath.
№ 386659   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 22:52
The gods generously gave me. I had high gift, a glorious name, worthy of position in society, brilliant, daring mind; I made art a philosophy and philosophy an art: I have changed the Outlook of people and all colors of the world; what was I said, whatever I do it puts people in amazement; I took the drama, the most impersonal of shapes known in the art, and turned it in the same deeply personal way of expression, as a lyrical poem, I have simultaneously expanded the scope of drama and enriched it with a new interpretation; all what would I have touched, be it drama, novel, poetry, or prose poem, or a fantastic witty dialogue, everything was lit with a hitherto unknown beauty; I made a legitimate domain of truth itself, in equal measure, true and false, and showed that true or false is nothing more than an appearance generated by our mind. I treated Art as the Supreme reality, and life as a species of fiction; I awoke the imagination of my century so that he and I were surrounded by myths and legends; all the philosophical systems I was able to capture in one sentence and everything in epigram.
№ 385925   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:42
- You all must be either black or white, right? In your world we have either the novel or not.
"Right," he said. - I want to know what we're doing. Life is not a simple thing to complicate it even more.
№ 383550   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:54