good and evil [Theme] Page 2

When you look into the night, remember the flame of the dawn. When you fight evil, do not forget about the good in your heart.
№ 406904   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 11:54
Xiao Sincan, that is why I hate you. Most of all I hate people like you who boasted of their righteousness, virtue and purity; stupid, naive fools; fools who believe that only their good deeds make the world a better place! You sick of me? Great. Honestly, I don't care. However, do you really think it's right to call me disgusting?
№ 401431   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 15:24
Serious tuning to help the sons to find happiness, we must teach them to distinguish good from evil, truth from falsehood. In addition, we should encourage them to make decisions in matters of ethics and morality.
№ 401010   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 16:18
The more evil, the more disgusting it becomes. Egoism had to do a lot of evil, in order to understand the necessity of its destruction. When people are freed from selfishness, now ruling over them, you will begin to live as brothers, not making each other evil, but rather as a result of mutual feelings of solidarity and helping each other; then a strong will be the mainstay, not the oppressor of the weak, and no more people in need of necessary, because everyone will actually accomplish the act of justice. This Kingdom of good, the preparation of which is imposed on spirits.
Quote Explanation: N 916
№ 397591   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:27
Be aware also that not everything that you think is evil is really evil; often evil is a consequence of the greater good of the evil; but you do not understand this because they think only about themselves and the present.
Quote Explanation: N 532
№ 396794   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:24
The question is Not whether some spirits created good and others evil?
Answer: God created all the spirits of the simple and ignorant, without any knowledge.
№ 395370   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:36
To distinguish between good and bad, right and wrong, we don't need lawyers. These concepts are inherent in each of us.
№ 394959   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 08:57
I know that evil, that breaks here is the demons of Hell, evil incarnate. And if there is a Hell generating such creatures, then there must be a Heaven, Jacob. Should be!...
Quote Explanation: I know that evil, that breaks here is the demons of Hell, evil incarnate. And if there is a Hell generating such creatures, then there must be a Heaven, Jacob. Should be!...
№ 394927   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 22:36
I thought that there is no black without white, but black and white was one and the same. It all depended on the angle of my view.
№ 393242   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 19:27
Humanism shortsighted confuses good and evil, liberalism - consciously.
№ 390359   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:28
With all of your thoughts and actions, desires and aspirations, with all their greed and cruelty, compassion and generosity of people from the very beginning, enter the network good and evil. I think this is the only mystery that exists in humanity, and it captures all our senses and our mind. Virtue and Vice is guarded by the first glimpses of our consciousness and will be with us until his last flicker, no matter how we changed the earth, the sea and the mountains, economy and morals. No there is no other secret. When people otrezaet from his feet the dust and ashes of life on earth, he was faced with direct and challenging question: "for What it was - good or bad? How I lived - right or wrong?"
№ 388860   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 20:54