angels [Theme] Page 3

In paradise grows a tree that is not like all the others. Its branches are transparent as glass, the roots absorb milk, not water, the trunk emits a glow, as if covered with ice frost. But he who approaches this tree does not experience cold, for it is never cold. Every leaf on this tree bears the name of a person. Once a year, in the month of Shaaban, on the night of the fourteenth to the fifteenth, angels fly to this tree, surround it and at the same time flap their wings. The wind rises, which shakes the transparent branches of the tree. Some leaves break off and fall to the ground. Sometimes the leaf has to hang on the tree for a long, very long time. Sometimes he falls, barely having time to bloom. The moment the leaf touches the ground, the person whose name it bears emits its last breath. Therefore, people endowed with wisdom and knowledge never step on dry leaves. They know that they used to be someone's souls.
№ 418095   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 00:12
If angels live among us, if they cover everyone with snow-white wings, then why is there so much evil in the world? I have seen many good people with a complex, tragic fate and the last scoundrels with a wonderful secure life. All these thoughts that someday somewhere up there, each of us will hold the answer, of course, have a place to be, but today we live here on earth. And on this land, a woman who lived a decent life - honestly worked, sincerely loved, raised children turned into an old woman with dill in the rain, near the subway. An old man who did a lot of good deeds, and, from the heart, not on the list, not on the backing up of sins - so many wealthy people do - today he robbed a million, and tomorrow he went to church, titheds, kissed the icon and came out "holy". So, this old man was left alone, at the station, without a return ticket. And everyone will pass by the old man and this text, say that they themselves are to blame. They brought themselves to such a life. They raised such children themselves. "Themselves". And where were the angels at that time?
Never be afraid to change your life for the sake of your happiness, otherwise one day happiness can change you.
№ 417314   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:21
Man is mortal because he lives for himself. Angels are eternal, because they live for others ... The bird soars into the sky and looks at the city from above. She alone knows that the human world is just a school of angels who have not yet learned to fly.
№ 417042   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 08:48
" But in the end I learned it rains in hell and angels could be bad "
№ 416264   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:21
What eyes do you have..
№ 415606   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 20:12
I have no doubt that sometimes angels do take the form of a man and make our sinful lives easier.
№ 415397   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 18:21
- I know all about the tag. I have your grace. I set the rules. It's called leverage. I know, I can, I love.
*took away grace*
*shot in the leg*
- Your grace is with us, Metatron. You're mortal now. And you'll answer all the questions, otherwise Sam, as they say?... will brainwash you. It's called leverage.
- I know, I can, I love.
№ 414273   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 12:09
“Try to get ten million demons to lay down their arms and get back to work!
Quote Explanation: The apocalypse is in doubt.
№ 413463   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 02:12
Angels refuse those people who kill, torture, torture others. Devils take them under their black hoof.
№ 412861   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 17:57
I must admit that there is an invisible source of energy emanating from every person. Angels and gods exist - that's just the truth. Naturally, there is a type of energy created exclusively by the human imagination. My question is whether we should call this phenomenon a god or not. I believe that we should call this phenomenon the creation of mankind. And it would seem that the power of this creature is the energy of people who believe in God. The energy of God rises and falls in relation to the number of people who believe in him, and at the present time this energy has approached the critical point of no return. What I'm trying to say by this ... the era of praying to God has come to an end.
№ 412382   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 03:30
Lermontov is a stellar soul, akin to clouds and storms, a yearning poet who dreamed of the oceans of the air, and with whom demons and angels spoke.
№ 411625   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:15
- Why did you fall? Why did you want to become a person?
- You don't understand?
- Nope! We are a bunch of wretched assholes: we eat, defecate, rush, coward!
- Not only. There is loyalty, mercy, love...
- Pain!
- Chocolate cake.
- Guilt!
- Sex.
- I have nothing to cover here.
- No, you're right, Dean... So many feelings, not too noble... You know, I would give everything not to go back there, that's it!
- What are they worth, these feelings?
- I don't want to be an angel.
- What are you saying?! You are strong, perfect, you never doubt yourself, god forbid, nothing!
- Perfection... like marble statues, cold, no choice, only obedience! Dean, do you know how many angels have been honored to see God? How many are there?
- Everything?
- There are four of them! And I'm not one of them.
- Total? Then how do you know He is?
- We take it for granted, and if we don't, we get killed. I have been on Earth for two thousand years, just watching silently, invisibly, in wanderings... I missed home, waiting for an order from an unknown father to at least understand something.
Quote Explanation: Based on the storyline, Anna Milton is a fallen angel who left heaven
№ 411193   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 21:48
Then the victory is yours. And neither angels, nor demons, nor heaven, nor hell will take it away.
№ 407963   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 13:57
- Who are you angels if not cowards and egoists?
- Who are you demons, if not the Shavkas, who were controlled and so easy to scare?
Quote Explanation: Novella "The Secret of Heaven"
№ 406944   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 18:15
For us, crowns of smoky gold.
Quote Explanation: 11.09.2001, Maleevka. Crowns of smoky gold. From sonnets to Tatiana.
№ 406045   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 12:27