drama [Theme] Page 1

I'll tell you this: there is a soul and there is a spirit. The soul is a drama, this is Chekhov. The soul can be both male and female, it has gender, and the female soul always hurts more. And there is a spirit - and it has no sex. The spirit is always a tragedy. Therefore, in the drama, it is necessary to unravel the female and male roles in different ways. Tragedy has no gender.
№ 416459   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:39
But people don't like stories of forgiveness. They want to see the bridges burn. They want a drama that makes their own lives seem normal. I was already beginning to understand this.
№ 413171   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 10:21
- In every sip of wine there is a drop of your blood from the very heart.
№ 412299   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 17:24
Someone was kicked out of work or abandoned by a lady,
Ukuruku-lele, ukuuru-lema,
And we go hunting and carry a hippopotamus,
Akuna matata, hippopotamus carry.
On TV "Cops" - crime drama,
Ukuruku-lele, ukuuru-lema,
But we have all this to the star, we carry the hippopotamus,
Akuna matata, hippopotamus carry.
№ 411514   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 18:30
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISMS - 49
• Truth is difficult - it is lonely and unloved, but the only pure and unique!
• Everything that God has given us from birth is very often not appreciated by us!
• It is inappropriate to convince others of what you have not experienced!
• Ellipsis - a flawed attempt to exhaust the soul!
• We often don't notice that we've become different – especially when we've gotten worse!
• If you have doubts - spit on everything without regret!
• It's hard to lose your head - since there was never one!
• Not everyone is destined to accept the truth!
• A wise man and life is differently arranged!
• I want to burn from love - but I do not want to burn to thaws!
• It's not that life passes, but that it is wasted!
• Who changed his father's surname and Vera - he will sell the Motherland without a trace!
• A dignified death - must be earned!
• A strong hug - even spread wings are not a hindrance!
• Oppressive thoughts - will not lead to good!
• People often get sick from laziness and greed - even more often from their stupidity!
• If the music does not evoke emotions - it's just echoes of emptiness!
• To remain incomprehensible - that's the true drama!
• If I am silent it does not mean that I do not hear you - it is enough that I see you!
• Years take their own, and I don't know what they take!
• Mercy and kindness - the world of the savior!
• I do not tolerate arrogance in people, and simplicity is even more whipped!
• Deceiving ourselves - we give birth to The Loser and the Sucker!
№ 410356   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:21
Real life is a mixture of comedy and drama: your days are never fully dramatic, and they're probably never completely comedic. Life has its moments, you know – even when you're ridiculously sad, something funny can still happen.
№ 409840   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 04:12
And you realize with horror that further drama or tragedy begins.
№ 408036   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:57
A drama that inspires horror in the heart.
№ 407908   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 00:03
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: He said everything he could, but he could not say.
№ 404756   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2020 / 09:33
The spiritually developed personality is the most demanding, always imposes itself. The farther away a person is, the nicer she was to his faults. Hence the eternal drama of the spiritually developed personality with loved ones. Because to them it relates to themselves or almost like. And they don't survive, seeing as she's condescending to far.
№ 399467   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 04:39
No, Joe, this time you have me in any adventure will not get!
- Special edition! Special edition! Seven bodies! The bloody drama in the garage! [Boy-newsboy shouts the headlines]
- "The bloody drama in the garage!" Josephine, come on!
№ 399155   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 01:30
- It looks like a romantic Comedy.
- Look, it's definitely a drama? In my opinion, you are making out to start.
- Oh, the bird is dead!
3 Season 23 Series
№ 388670   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 13:44
Life is a drama, and who it is not fit-falls into oblivion.
№ 387129   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 20:30
A creative person is always some kind of drama.⠀
№ 386393   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:50
The gods generously gave me. I had high gift, a glorious name, worthy of position in society, brilliant, daring mind; I made art a philosophy and philosophy an art: I have changed the Outlook of people and all colors of the world; what was I said, whatever I do it puts people in amazement; I took the drama, the most impersonal of shapes known in the art, and turned it in the same deeply personal way of expression, as a lyrical poem, I have simultaneously expanded the scope of drama and enriched it with a new interpretation; all what would I have touched, be it drama, novel, poetry, or prose poem, or a fantastic witty dialogue, everything was lit with a hitherto unknown beauty; I made a legitimate domain of truth itself, in equal measure, true and false, and showed that true or false is nothing more than an appearance generated by our mind. I treated Art as the Supreme reality, and life as a species of fiction; I awoke the imagination of my century so that he and I were surrounded by myths and legends; all the philosophical systems I was able to capture in one sentence and everything in epigram.
№ 385925   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:42