lose [Theme] Page 4

I do not understand! As long as I play well, everything is fine. Even if the team loses, someone else is to blame. And if we win it is only thanks to me. Football is a simple sport.
№ 429637   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:40
I am not afraid of defeat. I am only afraid of the "reduction in speed" of the motor that vibrates inside me, saying: "Don't stop, someone has to be the first, why not you?"
№ 429273   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:43
Cognition in general, philosophy in particular, is defeated where fear of truth overpowers love for it, to seek the truth, whatever they may be - this is the motto of the new wisdom associated with the names of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche.
№ 427310   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:15
The cult of the body has ruined many lives. I believe that a person should be loved not for abs and not for a pumped-up ass. You just need to love a person, regardless of the circumstances and his condition. When he succeeds or fails, when he is healthy and when he is ill, in periods of great joy or in times of despair. Nowadays, many began to treat the choice of friends and partners as the choice of a car or household appliances, first they will study the characteristics, think over the pros and cons, and then decide whether they need it or not, and with the same pragmatism they will easily find a replacement. Lose weight, get fat, swing, do whatever you want with your appearance, but stay human, please.
№ 426821   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
N: - You have become a rival for me. I've always been very jealous of you and always chased after you. I wanted to be cool and strong like you.
S: - No. I've always envied you. You've always been ahead of me. You had a power that I didn't have. Just like my older brother. I admit. I admit I lost.
№ 425885   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:43
There is success and there is defeat. And the space between them is for those who are too weak to live.
№ 425128   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 12:09
- We pushed him into a hole and threw earth, he was still alive, and I thought: is this the fate of kings? In the morning he is the ruler of people, second after God. And in the evening he is left with mutilated flesh and shattered bones, and he suffocates from the dirt in his mouth. Is this a royal fate? ..
Quote Explanation: about Richard III and his defeat at the Battle of Bosworth.
- We pushed him into a hole and threw earth, he was still...
№ 423394   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 15:33
- I can't show you to people like that.
- What difference do you make?
- I tamed the legend - the tigress Forlì. You have to dress you accordingly.
- I cant show you to people like that.
- What difference...
№ 422225   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:03
Chaos is a staircase. Many try to climb it, fail and do not try again. The fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to go upstairs, but they refuse.
№ 422065   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 00:00
And yet he did not run away, this boy, whom teachers and relatives unanimously considered capable of anything; his enemies, without giving it, got the better of him: the teenager is defeated because he allows himself to be convinced of his insignificance.
№ 421746   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 17:12
You cannot admit defeat in a war just because you have lost several battles. We need to change tactics.
№ 421209   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 16:00
... This is why a defeated warrior must not return. Otherwise, one day he will see all his ideals turn to shit.
Quote Explanation: Johnny is not satisfied with the fact that instead of the stage where he gave one of the first concerts, there is now a diner.
№ 420846   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 08:06
Braggarts are doomed to defeat.
№ 420631   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 19:21
You know that ridicule is much worse than defeat in war or politics.
№ 420577   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 10:51
Nika of Samothrace did not know anything about morality. She was not tormented by any problems. She did not experience storms raging in blood. She knew only victory or defeat, not seeing almost any difference between them. She did not seduce, she beckoned. She did not float, she hovered carelessly. She had no secrets, and yet she worried much more than Venus, covering her shame to arouse desire. She was akin to birds and ships - wind, waves, horizon. She had no homeland. She did not have a homeland, thought Ravik. And she didn't need her. On any ship, she felt at home. Her elements were courage, struggle and even defeat: after all, she never despaired. She was not only the goddess of victory, but also the goddess of all romantics and wanderers, the goddess of emigrants, if only they did not lay down their arms.
№ 419994   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:36