dogs [Theme] Page 5

APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 55
• Fatigue has no place, as long as Chopin's soul is on it!
• I will not have enough life to tell my life!
• A person is always alone with his inner world!
• Than to publish three quotes for all hundred - better one, but for all two hundred!
• I do not have a car, a yacht, a country house, a lot of money - I have only a heart, soul and deity of nature!
• For some, the fate is destined by God - for others the devil has determined!
• Who has not tasted the taste of love - that life has not tasted!
• A person should think about why the dog believes him!
• There is no need to be angry - you just need to love!
• Boxing virus - the uncerone king of world sports!
If you haven't washed your hands yet, COVID-19 is coming to you.
• Degradation of personality occurs much faster - than its development!
• Philosophy begins where healthy progmatism ends.
• Dreaming of freedom, I escaped from the cage, but fell into a trap!
• How many people on earth, so much truth, vice and evil!
• Boxing has a kind face!
• Nature can do without man, man without nature never!
• The main thing is that the soul is not empty and the heart is not bored.
• He loved dogs, and his grandmothers loved him like dogs!
• Boredom bitch - our life is a painful torment!
• There is no fear - there is insecurity in yourself!
• How rarely in our life - we find good deeds to use.
• When she is 70 and he is 25 - there is no love, there is profit or mercy place!
№ 416494   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:09
A dog that has guarded the house all his life will not be expelled.
№ 416195   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 12:30
Dogs see God in a person, and sometimes we are so unfair to them!
№ 415076   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 21:36
The door to which Bim walked is the door of his friend, and therefore his, Bim's, door. He walked to the door of trust and life. Bim would like to reach it and either wait for a friend, or die: there was no longer the strength to look for him in the city. He could only wait. Just wait.
№ 414624   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:54
But the last wolves are still walking on the ground.
№ 414557   Added Viker 07-03-2021 / 14:30
When dogs lose hope, they die naturally - quietly, without murmuring, in suffering unknown to the world. It is not Beam's business and not his ability to understand that if there was no hope at all, not a single drop on earth, then all people would also die of despair. For Beam, everything was simpler: it was very painful inside, but there was no friend, and that's it. As a swan dies after the loss of its beloved, soaring up and throwing itself like a stone, like a crane, having lost its own and only crane, stretches out flat, spreading its wings, and screams, screams, asking for death from the moon, so then Bim: lay, saw in delirium the only one and an irreplaceable friend and was ready for anything, not even realizing this readiness. But now he was silent. There is not a single person on earth who would hear a dog die. The dogs die in silence.
№ 414387   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 12:30
The great good is to believe. And love. A dog without such faith is no longer a dog, but a free wolf or (worse) a stray dog. Of these two possibilities, each dog chooses if he has ceased to believe the owner and left him or if he was expelled. But woe to the dog who loses a loved one friend of a person, will look for him, wait. She then can no longer be a free wolf or an ordinary stray dog, but will remain the same dog, loyal and faithful to a lost friend, but lonely for the rest of her life.
№ 414348   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:27
Was the hero monkey that Darwin tells about Brehm, a slave who rebelled against the masters? “All baboons,” says Darwin, “climbed back to the heights, with the exception of a young, about six-month-old cub, who, crying loudly for help, climbed a cliff, where he was surrounded by dogs. And so one of the largest males descended from the heights, a real hero, slowly approached the young baboon, caressed him and solemnly took him away, and the dogs, out of amazement, did not even dare to attack the receding monkeys.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Degeneration"
№ 412500   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 07:36
like a tear on the face of a crying dog.
№ 412249   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 02:39
- Yes, as far as one living creature can belong to another.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about dog
№ 411532   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 00:42
Have you ever noticed the difference between cat and dog lovers?
Some say "I love cats, but I like dogs too"
And others "I love dogs, but I hate cats"
And that leads to certain conclusions for those two sides.
№ 410565   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 01:00
They say the dog becomes like the owner, but the owner also becomes like his dog. After all, he loves her. We all take an example from those we love.
№ 410142   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 18:03
Lies here my Ruslan, my friend, my faithful dog!
Was honesty for all a striking example,
Lived only for me, with death he took away
All feelings are good: he was not a hypocrite,
Not a thief, a drunkard, a depraved reveler;
And what's so wise about that? He was the only dog.
Quote Explanation: Epitaph
№ 409944   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 19:51
Yes, my indispensable Ruslan! Although he was only an unrequited four-legged, but in my eyes he became much higher than many and many bipeds: My Ruslan did not steal, did not rob, did not gossip, did not take bribes, did not arrange intrigues in the service, did not start gossip and quarrels.
№ 409943   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 19:48
I love my dog more than my life, and what a life I am without a dog!
Quote Explanation: You don't need to feel sorry for me - I have already felt sorry for myself!
№ 409219   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 14:09