manners [Theme] Page 1

Romance peoples have no humor; they don't need it; for them, this method of self-affirmation is a long passed stage. Humor is the fruit of culture combined with barbarism; even in the eighteenth century, people almost did not know humor, but they understood a lot about courtesy, simply ignoring everything that they could not overcome. During the French Revolution, those sentenced to death, going to the scaffold, retained exquisite manners, as if they were going to a palace.
№ 412530   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:06
When you have good manners, you definitely feel more confident. And you also seem more confident to others. I appreciate well-bred people. Learning to be courteous is not difficult at all.
№ 406551   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2020 / 16:24
- Is this the vaunted French charm?
- Do you imagine English sullenness?
- Touche.
№ 406384   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 10:51
When we are one-on-one, manners are also needed. And not just for others.
№ 404344   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 17:18
Anger is not a bad mood, it is a natural response to the bad manners of others.
№ 403948   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:27
Comment

- Wealth poisons the soul, and my parents for a very long time rich - like most of the guests invited to the celebration, says Evelina. - Do not forget that a courteous manners - just a mask.
№ 401952   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 00:36
The peculiarity of this creature that, despite his brusque manners, she loves me. I know she's just a cat. But love and feel people and animals. The unconditional sense, the easiest and most difficult in the world.
№ 400586   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 08:54
Politeness, he told himself, is only the absence of anger, which breaks in bad manners.
№ 400072   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:27
- I added responsibilities will help me to become better.
- It works differently.
- Imagine that you would become Queen of England, I don't think you would be accustomed to the role?
- You're talking about manners.
- Change of manner and character will change. When I was seventeen, I longed for my cousin, who was promised to another. We were not allowed to meet, but the desire in me was not zaglushiny and I went to her. When I found out my dad, he smacked me with a hot iron. If I stopped because of the pain of wanting her? Of course not. But I stopped seeing her and then the desire faded. Change of habit - change and character.
№ 398456   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:30
A long time ago came to our house hairdresser, she had a daughter. I still remember the pale face of this little girl twelve years old. The hairdresser followed her manners. She punished daughter whenever she lay on the Mat, not his head tucked under a cushion. But recently I was told that shortly before the earthquake, this girl is a geisha. Hearing this, I naturally felt sorry for the girl, but at the same time, could not restrain a smile. Becoming a geisha, she no doubt following the strict teachings of his mother, puts his head under a cushion.
№ 397651   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
Urushibara Ruko, the son of the rector of the Church. Yes, son. No matter how you perceive it, it looks like a sweet girl... But he's a guy. Manners and a voice like the girl... no, even more feminine than any girl. But this guy. Above mayuri, slimmer... But that guy. Looks great in the clothes of a priestess... But this guy! Though already it's getting dark, but still hot. Cicadas chirping... But... This guy.
№ 392282   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 22:42
Be an example for their people - and the service, and in private life. Never spare yourself, and let the troops see that you are enduring fatigue and hardship. Be tactful, always keep good manners and teach their subordinates to do the same. Don't say overly harshly and severely: as a rule, it reveals your own weakness.
№ 391763   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 15:45
All your generation is accustomed to only your important person. It's not your fault. My generation is to blame for the fact that I didn't teach you better manners.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 384720   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:18
Never think about the man in the bed of another, especially if this other is your husband. Supremely bad manners, Louise. A bad wife. A very bad wife.
№ 383326   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 18:28
I stayed modest, tactful, reasonable, not exposing themselves to the fore, dressed sorhakhutte and discreet - in short, an ideal wife of a teacher and a member of the Board of the College. Exactly to the moment, as tea was served.
Remembering this, I turned my hand palm up and looked at a long blister across the base of the four fingers. In the end, it's not my fault that Mr. Bainbridge, a widower, used cheap metal tea infuser instead of porcelain or China. And it's not my fault he kindly asked me to pour out the tea. and certainly not my fault that a cloth potholder was a hole and the red-hot handle of the kettle came into direct contact with the hand.
No, I decided. to leave kettle - a completely natural reaction. The kettle fell on his knees to Mr. Bainbridge is just unfortunate coincidence: somewhere I was supposed to leave him. The only problem is that I shouted: "Damn fucking kettle!" - Yes, and still such a voice, which Mr. Bainbridge, in his turn, uttered a loud exclamation, and my Frank threw me a scathing look over the top of dish with wheat tortillas.
№ 382841   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:20