no [Theme] Page 304

If the weapon is no blood - it's a sham. And want something to really be ready to shed blood.
Quote Explanation: When you purchase "Bloodsuckers".
№ 398096   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:06
If the sport is no dunk is not a sport.
№ 398083   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:27
Ukraine is now an alternative Russia. An example of how could be. Say what you want. So take a deep breath. No one obey. What I want to do it. If you don't use Russian language in politics and do not remember the real history of the country, it can survive. If not - no offense.
The sea of hope. On the States, on Europe. Sea ostentation. It is unclear on what is based the confidence that someone needs something from me. Always been so, but not so noticeable. Now rushing from all cracks. People only sorry
Quote Explanation: the book Fragments of thoughts, written in the last third of the year of Yellow earth Pig
№ 398074   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:00
Bank of curses.
- Oh, Yes, trixie...
- You give the child money for each curse word? Oh, Bravo, detective.
- No, no, no. She pays for every bad word.
- Then I'm impressed even more.
Really? Thank You, Lucifer.
- I'm impressed that you extort money from the son. What an outrageous idea!
№ 398065   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 14:33
Did you lose what won't return?
Did you love but never learn?
The fire's out but still it burns
And no one cares, there's no one there
Did you find it hard to breathe?
Did you cry so much that you could barely see?
You're in the darkness all alone
And no one cares, there's no one there
But did you see the flares in the sky?

Have you managed to lose what is already gone?
Loved, but was never able to learn from their mistakes?
The fire fizzled out in pain, but still burned,
And no one cares, no one is around.
If you were in so much pain that it became hard to breathe?
If you cried so much that eyes have barely seen?
You're in the darkness all alone,
But did you see the lights of the flares across the sky?
№ 398062   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 14:24
Did you break but never mend?
Did it hurt so much you thought it was the end?
Lose your heart but don't know when
And no one cares, there's no one there.

If you were defeated and was never able to recover from this blow?
If you were in so much pain that seemed to come to an end?
You lost your heart, not knowing when the time to do it
№ 398061   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 14:21
You allowed me to hate myself.
Just me with no trace of resentment.
There are no torturers and enemies.
Every teacher and God.
№ 398053   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:57
No longer will schleime, no.
Our shards in me.
№ 398046   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:36
If the universe has no center...
This means that the center is everywhere... you know what I mean? How to determine what is more important?
All at the same time.
№ 398044   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:30
- Was one soul that I tortured in Hell. And, like a good masochist, he commanded it. "Burn me." "Freeze me". "Hurt me". The way I did. And this continued for centuries until that day, yet for some reason he didn't take his daily punishment. And when I came back He was crying. "Please, my king," he said. "Don't forget me again. I promise I'll be good." And then I realized that he is so full of self-loathing, there is no grain of self-respect, my cruelty didn't matter. If I paid him a little attention, it betrayed the meaning of his existence... Pointless.
- Why are you telling me this?
- Because he reminds me of you. Do you think I changed? You, former angel, wretched, and powerless, did not think of a more shameful way to live out their days, but to rely on handouts from me, which will remind you of the days when you were important.
I know what you're doing. Can shoot the messenger if you must. But just know that I'm around.
№ 398039   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:15
How many in my farm kicked people and took the apartment? Three. One tractor driver could not cope with him, stole gasoline, was fired and had to leave. Second - not cope with his desire to drink at work. We three times as warned, but he came to work drunk, and we have to go drunk is impossible. And the third came to me and said, "I want a free apartment." I replied: "My brothers and my son bought the apartment. You have to buy it". He said, "No, give it to me for free." As a result, he lost all courts and libel me will get a fine of 200 thousand. Thus, in our farm it is impossible for people to select an apartment for no reason.
№ 398037   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:09
The main problem of the Russian production, especially greenhouse is that people have no money, without which hope for accelerated development is impossible. The second problem is that we are uncompetitive. I'm not even saying that we are sitting on imported technology, imported seeds that we have almost all plant protection chemicals from abroad.
№ 398035   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:03
The myth that women need only money, came up with the men who do not have them.
№ 398017   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:06
- Hi, I'm Rick K-22. This is my Morty. We travel through realities and ask the Peaks to make donations to Fund the reconstruction of the Citadel of Ricks.
- What are you, stupid? We were done with the Citadel of Ricks. I voosche never supported, so I killed all the bosses and left the Citadel to rot.
Oh, that was you.
- First they tried to kill him.
- That damn. Well, we have good news - there is no Council anymore.
- He knows that. He's killed them.
- Want to upset her Morty?
- Every day.
Fund the reconstruction of the Citadel of Ricks. Not...
- Morty, he did not sacrifice. Are you trying to push the "Bal Secret Police" black teenager.
№ 398015   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:00
In the family of things should be equally divided between husband and wife no two.
№ 398013   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 11:54