no [Theme] Page 303

I wanted each of us opened their chest of secrets that stir the heart and awaken the middle of the night. For each of us to forgive ourselves for the bad treatment of myself for the wrong choice, for inaction, laziness and pliability. I wanted each began to weave, not necessarily the carpet, but something very beautiful. What you will want to leave behind. Something that will bring others joy.
№ 398537   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:24
In nature there is no stopping, because if we don't grow, we wither. With the laws of ageing of the body there is nothing we can do but we have the spirit...
№ 398518   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:27
We believe that life depends on our plans, but in reality this is often not the case. The role of accidents is very large, much greater than we can imagine. The idea of fate, fortune (different gods and goddesses of good fortune that accompanied the life of man for thousands of years and enabled in the usual way of thinking) over the past century has been completely etched. So we are so much shocked when "nothing" happens something bad and unexpected. Trouble, accident, cancer, war, sudden death. Until last century, people perceived the sorrow and disaster, so to speak, more readily. Our minds were better prepared for the twists and turns of the wheel of Fortune. But today the blows of fate means only "system failure". No, an integral part of the good life should be the placement on the previous, important ideas about the blind case, Fortuna.
№ 398328   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:53
"I knew that you to it to the aid rush. I can't believe you're risking so many lives to save just one person. You're just a fool, Joo viola grace. Some in the F. U. G. believes that you have all the makings to become the greatest King since Sagarda... but you're different. You have no right to be King. If the power will be the one whose will is so easily swayed, then the world will only increase the chaos. The King's life a burden. To be mean that all the others stand below you, serve you, worship you. Lord Suchard completely different from you. He believes everyone except himself and the heads of the Great Families, are absolutely equivalent, so it does not care about the loss of a couple of subordinates. Unlike you, he never loses sight of the full picture. He is majestic and calm. You can't be as UNIQUE as he is. You're one person, with no rights on someone to die for you!!!"(Kalaban)
"You're right! Maybe I'm not that great person that others sacrificed their lives for me!!! Maybe that's why I take such stupid decisions, when at stake are the lives of many people! I don't know anything about what it means to be a King... And I'm not so alienated to pretend like all I care about those who died! I'm stupid... And can't do anything alone! I'm just... an ordinary man! Any other normal person would come here, as I do, to save his teacher. He wouldn't have escaped, not left in the lurch who he cares about! So what is it you sacrifice your soldiers, preventing what is right! That's why I'm going to move on! Maybe stupid, maybe many will die... but once those who stick together will come and overthrow your ill-fated King!!!" (Baam)
№ 398320   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:52
- I don't think that's carnival. But the fact that it will affect the entire world order is obvious.
Will have an impact. And will affect the... yesterday We started to talk about it. Fundamental values are not. That was more or less clear at the beginning of the 18th century, early 19th century, it seemed that there is something in the beginning of the 20th century. And now it has become clear that there is nothing. The last 50 years, the idea is not developed. There is no development around which to build a state. So now all falls to the level of national States. But if a nation state, that national history, tradition, understanding. And it became clear that all this erosion, these trinkets do not work. So on one hand we have the Trotskyists, who settled in universities, including our own, where only care about the destruction and individual rights. But the rights of the individual young people only exist through the oppression of the rights of others, which they do not consider personalities. Because they can't product to produce. They can Rob or take away. And create new and do not know how. .... Take and share - that's all they can say.
Release Date: 15.06.2020
№ 398299   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49
In rebellion there is no fear of God. And the Royal advisers like the fear of God and do not like rebellion.
№ 398259   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:42
You can't fake love. You can't fake a desire. There is nothing more pathetic and ridiculous than a fake desire. What, in fact, all my life people would do.
№ 398240   Added Viker 16-06-2020 / 11:23
Happiness needs no proof. That's the same misfortune can not hide. Misfortune still eating away at my soul. Whether you want to admit your misery or not, it still will eat you worm from the inside.
№ 398237   Added Viker 16-06-2020 / 11:22
- It had to be pulled up, weirdo!
- No, it was necessary to destroy it. Well, sure, the patient.
- Guys, don't fight, I can be a dork, and sick.
№ 398204   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 10:45
The day will come and all my enemies that humiliated and insulted me, pay for it with their blood. That delicate and fragile flower is no more. Now, my spikes hit them in the heart. This bleeding wound will never heal. All the pain that I went through, I'll return a thousand fold. Tremble, now you are not just a young lady. Now, I'm a Lady...
№ 398187   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:39
The funny thing is, our small, but very proud of the squad resembled IL-2. Directly: Bark - plane, I - pilot, Feira Board-shooter. And together flying tank, no less.
Over there, girl, said I tell pet on a tiny spot in the mountains.
It is when we are so high managed to gain? The bark, as if overhearing my thoughts so swiftly darted down, I started to panic. No, from the outside it did not show, but inside me, deafening screaming girl wanted mom.
№ 398181   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:21
What is happening in America, I see, based on my humble understanding and knowledge, America is rapidly moving towards civil war. And for the world nothing good about it. On the question of why she goes to the civil war, I have my answer. I believe this is due to the fact that America destroyed the basic values on which stands. Ie America is played in a pseudo-freedom of everything just disappeared cement. They have blurred the cement was sand. Because if there is no Christian values, generally monotheistic values, no family values if he was the absolute ego in the center of it all... You can be any sexual orientation... But the fact that the center was infinite ego. A country consisting of people with an infinite ego, in the end explodes, they have nothing in common.
Quote Explanation: Nightingales LIVE on July 13, 2020
№ 398169   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:45
You see I have wings?
- No, Sergeant.
It's because I'm not the fairy godmother!
№ 398164   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:30
Pride is not good. It is false and misleading. Pride is not only a sin and not just a trait. Pacification and the expulsion of pride is the cornerstone of a good life.
№ 398141   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 18:21
Don't kill my sparkle love fuse
Let us be alone a little bit, sarge!
As if autumn in the yard, suddenly colder
Yes, and liberals, like the withered leaves lie
And the whole world around seems to stop
There is nothing but your opinion
I'm telling you, "Hey, I think in love"
You whispered to me: "Putin is a thief".
№ 398106   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:36