date [Theme] Page 2

And don't forget to tell her about the nipples!
№ 409471   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 22:15
The guys will do everything, connect. And shadow, and twilight, and all that. She will come in, she will see such beauty and just give you right away!
№ 409470   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 22:12
See you soon...
№ 406574   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 01:36
Increasing the number of meetings is not your concern, but his!
№ 404894   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 21:03
And here again in the receiver by a crowd of guys
As the teeth of the beast, clacking steel doors
Baby, I took all the blame
Yes, but a cunning investigator did not believe
And now we're not together
Soon I will cross paths again
I'll wait for you at the same place
In about two to five

Setaccountsubscription stationerysignaturerule
Quote Explanation: The denouement of the song hero with a new girlfriend was brought to the police, and it turns out that the hero of the first as completely apolitical, becomes an enemy of the regime. He gently hints, "I'll wait for you at the same place" - that is, the hero will come to the meeting and out at the same time. a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkldcOIzaM"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkldcOIzaM/a
№ 398108   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:42
In 1827 came to one of our comrades, Annenkova, his bride from Russia. She was French and personally asked the Emperor to be allowed to go to Siberia and to connect with their destiny, agreeing in advance on all terms. She came to Chita in the summer and three days later was married in the Chita Church. It was a curious and, perhaps, the only wedding in the world. At the time of the wedding Annenkov took iron and now at the end of the rite put on again and was taken back to jail and then acted with them as with other married, that is: give them twice a week go to the apartment of Madame Annenkova.
№ 396949   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 23:09
- All right. I'm calling to say that I agree.
- What?
- I'm talking about a date. Max, you do where?
- Work. Um... a Date? What? Are you talking about?
Oh... I must've messed up? It's not you I was invited. I'm sorry. Then a bounce.
- Wait, wait, I remember! It was me.
Wow... Exactly?
- Absolutely. And, MIA...
What?
- I'm glad. Very. Kiss with a curious nose.
Quote Explanation: The novel "Born of the moon"
№ 395647   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:47
It looks like the size of McDonald sandwiches. In the photos they look larger and more delicious. Every time I go out, I suffer from the same deception as with the big Mac.
№ 394714   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:40
Don't leave the house, shut the door and not come out.
A virgin with strangers, you're on a date don't go.
And don't look for a reason to charge the gun.
Aren't you a man, take care of yourself and your.
№ 394683   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:06
- There are ways to improve the image?
Well, I bet a date with Colin Farrell.
- I know it. He's funny.
- Funny will Ferrell, sweetie. Not Colin Farrell.
№ 394501   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 22:21
- Nervous?
- Well, after all the first date.
- It's not a date, just meeting.
- Curiously, rather than just meeting better date?
- We expect nothing, we don't have to ship each other their past.
№ 394379   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:06
Okay, that. If we survive the next 24 hours, I'll invite you out.
№ 394092   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:08
Yet, small!
Iron Man, you're leaving?! You promised to help me with my homework in physics!
Hey, Hey... When I'm in my Nikes, I'm Tony. And I have a date!.. Just round everything to the decimal, and succeed!
№ 394044   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:24
About the colors.
There is nothing emilina than flowers on a first date. She walks down the street next to Him... like a fool, holding this worthless bunch, and all the passers-by with a smile looking at Them, knowing that the date the couple first time... And staring at you is a woman betting on the tote when you will give him and give it even... if it comes from you before the wedding... don't freak if he's a virgin do you... and so on...
And yet this bunch of hinder your movement, prevents you to go "flying gait" and so you... wrinkling and rubbing the flowers, inadvertently looking through the eyes of the ballot box...
№ 391701   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 11:48
Stupid hair! Loose - too easy, scythe - curve, stabbed up sticking out in all directions like a palm tree, the tail - I hate that tight feeling! I wanted to commit suicide just because of this! I wonder if all girls think the same for a date?
№ 387123   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 11:41