date [Theme] Page 3

- You're new, all in work, as and where you with someone familiar. On this date (spectating), and I will help weed out the pervs.
- No, you're not the best detector on the crazies. This is for losers. And I'm not allowed back because of a miracle Yudo feet. No. Although... I need someone with a heavy judgmental disposition.
- Well, how funny, I see no ring, I see a bear and do not see the Russian about to beat the bear. I can only see the endless ocean of boredom, without Islands of fun.
- I'm sorry about the bear, I thought, because as a volunteer you speed Dating would not go. All, forget it.
- I would willingly bear prostate massage before you go on a bunch of inadequate. Fucking hell!
- Well, please, you know all the citizens. just going to merge perverts.
- Oh... a fight with a bear, about this dream is not a sin.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 387063   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2020 / 14:40
- Who ever makes the schedule dates?
- I'm just a very organized person.
- What is the diet prohibits the tequila?
- Actually, any. And what kind of man comes out in Board shorts?
- We're in the tropics - it's hot!
№ 386141   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:24
A date with the judge helped him to establish two things: first, that his client was a figurehead and that the process really boils down to the fight between the thieves; and secondly, that he has no guarantee at any time not to be thrown overboard.
№ 385162   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 19:46
- Sasha, you're on a date trying to fool around with me?
- Yes! And is that a bad thing?
- No, this in itself is not bad, just weird. You've got a stinky mouth, and then so crooked a girl on a date to invite... This fiasco!
- My strategy is this: to start a relationship with failure, only to then up.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 384736   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 20:40
- I do not understand: does he have a date?
- Looks that way. From today it smells like Cologne, and not fir deodorant.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 383534   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:18
- Adultery is nothing but trouble.
He shrugged, not rushing to agree.
- Why? It is a way to experience adventure, to get out into the world to see.
- What is the knowledge we have gained of Payt?
He was afraid of the sound of her name, so she tried to turn this meeting provoked by desperation, in a normal date.
- What about God can not laugh, ' he answered sternly.
№ 381403   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:56
Because of one extra dice
I pushed, devoted wife.
Hates mother-in-law, repel the wife.
Poor does not find sympathetic.
Like old horses for sale,
I don't find use in the player.
Others caress the wife of the
On whose property pounced rapid dice.
Father, mother, brothers say of him:
We don't know (it is!) Get him connected!
When I decide: I will not play with them
Will be restrained from leaving colleagues,
It is thrown brown (bones) to vote,
As I'm in a hurry for a date with them, like a lover.
Quote Explanation: Mandala X
№ 381039   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:00
Nobody likes Dating. It's always awkward, nervous and expensive.
Nobody likes dating. It's awkward and uncomfortable. It's expensive.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 380090   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 05:00
Dating is stressful. But to be one is even worse.
Dating is stressful. But being alone is worse.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 380089   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 04:57
Every date is a disaster. Any relationship get out of control. But, if you succeed, your life will remain the one who will help you when you need help, to love you when you doubt yourself, you will be with you no matter what.
Every date is a disaster. Every relationship is out of control. But if you stick with it, you wind up with someone in your life who will help you when you need to be helped, love you when you do not feel lovable, be with you no matter what.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 379763   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 19:12
- Will you come?
And flowers need?
- As you wish.
- What do you want?
So I bloomed.
№ 376374   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2019 / 22:09
At this hour the moon beams and moon dreams
You and I are like two disembodied elves,
We seem to fly higher and higher -
And I have no homeland, but you,
And you have no homeland except me.
Quote Explanation: "Elsie". From the book "In the wideness"
№ 373196   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 23:05
- When on a date will invite, will?
- Waiting for the right moment.
- That's reassuring. Well. Prior to the meeting.
Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment. Because when I ask, the way back will be gone. The rest of your life no one else will invite to appointment. Until the end nobody will like. Me and the rest of your life to any who will no longer be the case. I, Abby, waiting for the right moment. After I invite you, my whole life is divided into before and after. Not to miscalculate, you have to wait.
- You ever going to ask me out, Will?
- I'm just waiting for the right moment.
- That's good to know. Alright. I'll see you around.
- Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment because when I ask you out, there's not going to be any turning back for me. I'm not going to date anybody else for the rest of my life, I'm not going to love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not going to really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby, because when I ask you out, it's going to be the most important moment of my life, and I just want to make sure that I get it right.
№ 371778   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2019 / 08:39
- When on a date will invite, will?
- Waiting for the right moment.
- That's reassuring. Well. Prior to the meeting.
Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment. Because when I ask, the way back will be gone. The rest of your life no one else will invite to appointment. Until the end nobody will like. Me and the rest of your life to any who will no longer be the case. I, Abby, waiting for the right moment. After I invite you, my whole life is divided into before and after. Not to miscalculate, you have to wait.
- You ever going to ask me out, Will?
- I'm just waiting for the right moment.
- That's good to know. Alright. I'll see you around.
- Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment because when I ask you out, there's not going to be any turning back for me. I'm not going to date anybody else for the rest of my life, I'm not going to love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not going to really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby, because when I ask you out, it's going to be the most important moment of my life, and I just want to make sure that I get it right.
№ 371777   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:39
- Surely our dogs again date?
- No, sir.
- New courtesan?
- A migraine.
№ 368562   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2019 / 05:17