coffee [Theme] Page 4

What do we do when fear comes to us? We tell him: “Make yourself at home! Maybe tea or coffee? ”, And he says:“ No, I need everything, ”and, alas, this is not about drinks.
№ 450149   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 13:36
- Then you can imagine that my day was not only bitter, but also deadly - trivial and too unreasonably dreamy, but I liked the way I sounded that evening.
№ 449049   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2023 / 23:45
The less movement of the Holy Spirit we have, the more coffee and cookies we need to keep the Church going.
№ 447462   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2022 / 13:54
The last rays of the November sun. I love autumn, but I always say goodbye to it easily. I already want winter comfort, lightness, light and white mood. I will never stop loving this time of the year. I will not stop listening to Christmas albums with the most sincere songs and jazz compositions, I will not stop watching good New Year's comedies and touching black and white movies. I will not stop waiting for loved ones to visit, so that I can watch some very sentimental New Year and Christmas movie for the thousandth time or go to the theater together for another holiday story, and then to a warm cozy place with delicious coffee and cakes. Yes, and I just will not stop believing in a fairy tale and a miracle in these New Year's Eve days. December will come very soon, which will unite us all, return us to childhood, and make us believe in magic again.
№ 447123   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:27
When you are wet and cold at heart, support yourself. Hug, wrap, drink sweet tea or black burning coffee, warm your hands with soft downy mittens or put on woolen socks and wrap yourself in a warm blanket. Lull, caress, love your naked soul. Make peace with November.
№ 446502   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 07:09
... November - put your hands in your pockets to keep warm - the smell of spices in the air - the light of a floor lamp illuminates the morning room - silver steam circles over a mug of hot coffee - fog and the last leaves settle on the pavement - records with a muffled crackle waltz on an old record player .. .
№ 446493   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:42
So sit back and take a rest.
№ 446488   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:27
November morning is the good old jazz, the voices of your favorite performers, returning to childhood and spreading pleasant warmth over the body, this is a sip of velvety black coffee, this is the air from the open window that makes you feel chills, but when you feel it with your whole body, you smile, because you know, the most magical time of the year is about to happen, these are candles scented with sandalwood and musk, these are hands that smell of mint because they took a handful of tea leaves and threw them into the teapot, this is a couple of paragraphs from a favorite book, this is a joyful excitement of anticipation fast holidays. This is something special and inherent only in the morning of November...
№ 446487   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:24
I love autumn, coffee and chrysanthemums. I love the autumn air, like thick honey and sticking to my fingertips. I love the rustle of fallen leaves under my feet, I love silence and autumn slowness, rain and dullness. I hear jazz notes in autumn. A little sleepy, viscous, enveloping. They smell like coffee with cinnamon and chocolate. Jazz is so well written and read, thought and slept. And it doesn’t matter to you at all what the weather is outside the window, the main thing is to always be warm in your heart ...
№ 446484   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:15
Coffee. The most delicate elixir of happiness... The world is beautiful when it is near...
№ 446482   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:09
Life is to savor. Moments. Thin slices...
№ 446479   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:00
Autumn. It's time for warm scarves and no less warm conversations over a cup of coffee. Mulled wine. Cloudy weather and foggy dawns... It's time when you start to miss the summer, but you are already quietly waiting for the New Year's magic...
№ 446477   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 04:03
Everything comes imperceptibly... and even November. Despite the fact that the eleventh month of the year is called the paradise of pessimists, for me personally it has always been and remains the beginning of something magical, dear, sincere and pre-holiday. For some, it is completely inconspicuous, boring and cold, but for me it is very family and important. A month of warm memories, black and white photographs, pleasant emotions and the strongest feelings. A month of intimate conversations, quiet music in the house, laughter from good old movies, the intoxicating aroma of fresh pastries, black burning coffee, the sounds of loudly beating native hearts. Serene November happiness, which you just want to gently wrap in a soft cashmere blanket, quietly cradle it, smiling with all your heart and thanking life for everything.
№ 446475   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 03:57
create a special October mood
№ 446227   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 15:06
The next time you drink black coffee, you will feel its bitterness and sob, but you will never refuse it, because even bitterness is better than nothing.
№ 446140   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2022 / 16:15