the ocean [Theme] Page 2

Is it possible to climb to the top without a high goal? The dream must be as big as the ocean!
Is it possible to climb to the top without a high goal? The...
№ 440382   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 22:45
Small coral islands beckoned with bays and a snow-white crown of breakers. Palm trees crowded near the water and waved their green branches invitingly from a distance. A few of them, especially the fearless ones, came out onto a tiny island, tangled with leaves and swayed together in the pressure of the wind. Large waves bowed their heads-crests to their very foot. An hour or two later, we again began to withdraw into the ocean, and the shore remained in my memory like a dream, like a mirage.
№ 439288   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:54
It seemed to me that the only normal and sober person on the ship was me, who decided of my own free will to jump overboard tomorrow night!
№ 439285   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:54
And then silence fell over me. The sensation was sudden and startled me. It was like I was on the other side of reality. I still didn't fully understand what had happened. Dark ocean waves, prickly splashes, luminous ridges around seemed to me something like a hallucination or a dream - just open your eyes and everything will disappear ...
№ 439267   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:17
The ocean chose the most elegant waves for me, huge snow-white clouds descended very low, the sun appeared from behind the clouds before plunging into the ocean, and painted the whole sky with the most incredible colors ...
№ 439265   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:17
I will show you the beauty of the present, the beauty of the moment without past and future. You will know the inspiration of escape, you will know the beauty of the world, you will see the ocean surf, you will feel the breath of the trade winds and the scents of the jungle. Not? Want to sit in a quiet corner watching TV?
№ 439263   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:16
At that moment, the thought flashed through my mind that my situation was not at all hopeless yet, and I was just killing myself. I mustered all my will and "looked fear in the face."
№ 439261   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:16
- People - no. What about mountains, seas, ancient groves? The power of nature, its vast expanses, scales... Looking at the endless ocean, do you still remember your problems? Amala, you are just a child against eternity. Your life is a moment compared to the life of the universe. Fill this moment with joy, not sorrow. Pleasure, not pain. Love... not hate. Base feelings like anger or resentment have no value. You don't need to focus on them.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of Kali.
№ 438851   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 15:31
You still haven't figured out what it's like to cut through the waves, right? This is a state of mind. This is the place where you lose yourself and find yourself. You don't know it yet, but you already feel it.
№ 438408   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 12:03
Life is an endless ocean of possibilities. Where success is achieved only by those who are not afraid to get their feet wet.
№ 436693   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 15:36
The ocean is always changing, and you react to its changes in order to stay afloat - you have to react to it for the rest of the years. You cannot "freeze" and "settle" the ocean, because even glaciers are changeable. Even the most frozen water - it still moves. She is still changing.
№ 436291   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 19:21
He was in an excellent mood, and he felt quite velvety from the inside. And outside there was the hovering melancholy of the passing day, she settled on him, slightly sour, and gradually penetrated into him with a reddish light and aromas full of regrets. That day, the tropical ocean receding and leaving him alone under a pale sky, was another stage, albeit a very small one, in his life.
№ 436138   Added Viker 08-03-2022 / 12:06
Hurt someone's feelings as easy as throwing a rock into the ocean, but do you know how deep that rock will go?
№ 436122   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 17:18
Be inconspicuous and don't lean out. Hold on to one branch all your life - and you will not be lost. Do not forget, the main thing is disguise! A seahorse seen is a seahorse eaten.
№ 435568   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 23:36
They swam, and their hearts pounded together, as if it were one big whale. And between the sounds of his heart fit the whole boundless ocean. The hunting songs of killer whales, the cheerful trills of dolphins, the grunting of rays, the grunting of sardines and the splashing of waves were far away. They heard everything.
№ 435425   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2022 / 06:39