kings [Theme] Page 2

- I AM! Heinrich is not a murderer. The only difference is that the right to be a killer of babies is reserved for the truly royal family - our family. Do not try to turn his subjects against Henry.
№ 424614   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:33
You're playing a very dangerous game, sir.
When I was six years old, Edward called me to the court. If my mother had taken me, I would have died. When I was fourteen, my uncle ran with me to Brittany, and we landed right in the teeth of a storm that promised to drown us. When I was eighteen, Edward offered me my current wife as bait and sent two killers for me. When I was twenty-six, Richard bribed Landois to kill me or send me here to bloodshed. I don't count the killers who tried to kill me and failed. So what did you say about the danger?
№ 424593   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:30
“That’s not true at all, sire. At least you do not lose your temper when you ask for the moon, and I bring you a silver plate.
№ 424589   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:18
The king's body was as much an instrument of politics as his mind.
№ 424579   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 22:48
The king must be willing to die for ideals.
№ 423953   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:18
A king without desires is like a puppet. Saber, you said that you would die your ideals, I suppose during her lifetime she was holier than all saints. Truly noble greatness person. Just tell me who will dream of such a life? Understand something. The king should be the most greedy and furious man, and his laughter should be drowned out by any other. Must be the embodiment of all the extremes of everything in the world, including good and evil. That is why the people are filled with envy and adoration towards the king. And only in this way can the king ignite the flame of the inhabitants of his country. The pride of the king of knights. Yes, once righteousness and ideals helped save your country. But you yourself know with those whom you constantly saved. You protected your subjects, but you did not show them the lost path. They never saw what a king should be. You have thrown the lost people out of the way. In your carefree solitude you followed your own petty ideals. You have no right to be called king. The girl who came up with the ideals of a king who lives not for himself, but for the sake of others.
№ 423951   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:17
Parliament is an institution that no king can neglect.
№ 423934   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:15
Citizens also crowded around, shouting cheers as a sign of approval of the mayor's words and throwing flowers. Henry was relieved, for Londoners tended to remain silent with a sullen look or to express their disagreement more vigorously by using stones and garbage. Someday, Henry pondered darkly, it might be his destiny, but today they loved him.
№ 423933   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:14
- No, - Heinrich answered, smiling, - I am only wiser than my predecessors. What good is it to take a horse and a sword from a man who is deprived of everything? Pick up a few coins from the village squire, who will then turn into a beggar and intriguer? The king must defeat his enemies, and the common people of England are not his enemies.
№ 423931   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:14
In Wales, in the land where he was born, Henry will try to be born again, this time - the king of England.
№ 423811   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:57
Ever since Heinrich was a smart child, she dreamed of power and glory for him. This dream was deeply rooted in her soul, but was crushed by a tremendous sense of fear. The years at Edward's court had shown her the horrors of power and how dirty fame ultimately looks.
№ 423805   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:39
The best king is the one who, having listened to all his advisers, rules himself.
№ 423800   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:24
- One coffin - I will disappear, as if I never existed. Royal execution? At least in this, Heinrich gives me credit. Don't close your eyes - you know what you did today! You know what you are doing - so look at it! Get my blood, England!
Quote Explanation: On the execution of the Earl of Ourwick and Richard of York.
- One coffin - I will disappear, as if I never existed....
№ 423398   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 15:45
- The right is not given, Heinrich. They take him. Taken by blood and murder, where is God in that? The divinity of the king is a fairy tale for the people. The right is taken by force and kept by force.
- The right is not given, Heinrich. They take him. Taken by...
№ 423395   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 15:36