depression [Theme] Page 1

Children save a lot from hell: both by themselves and because you have no time for despondency.
№ 439910   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 20:33
Everything around seems lifeless and dull, like on an abandoned planet. People are wrapped up from head to toe, faces cannot be distinguished, their gait is somehow unnatural, everyone tries to turn their backs to the wind, shrink into a ball and often jump up and down. You can be horrified by one thought - to live here for years! It seems that people do not live here, but survive after some kind of catastrophe, when this planet was subjected to glaciation, having lost all its former beauty, and now only random spaceships occasionally fly by.
№ 439264   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:16
In our environment, the commander was also killed with a bag of pea puree. Dropped from a plane, on the spot.
№ 439105   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 20:42
Woke up now healthy, physically strong and with an overwhelming consciousness of his filth, nothingness, badly lived and lived life. And still - mid-afternoon - I remain under the beneficial mood. How good, even profitable it is to feel, as it is now, humiliated and nasty! You do not demand anything from anyone, nothing can offend you, you deserve all the worst. It is only necessary that this humiliation does not turn into desperation, into despondency, does not interfere with the desire to get out of your smelly pit at least a little - it does not interfere with work, to serve, as you can.
№ 419580   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:33
To live without a goal on the horizon is very depressing, don't you think?
№ 418730   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 07:21
Despondency will definitely not help the cause.
№ 418337   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 13:45
Your business is like a finger,
A bullet
A holy war.
№ 417645   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 16:27
There are seven deadly sins: anger, envy, lust, gluttony, pride, greed, despondency. Without risking challenging the classical religious concept (and hurting the feelings of believers), I, nevertheless, in my personal rating will put indifference in the first place among all sins. Because it's really a scary thing. Indifference kills feelings. Any.
№ 416986   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 05:57
One thing I learned about the British: a small victory makes you arrogant, and the slightest failure plunges you into despondency.
№ 412663   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 05:03
Perhaps this despondency is the main danger in Russia.
№ 412514   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 08:18
You need someone who will not stop you from growing, who will not overwhelm you or make you feel discouraged, who will always be ready to support you, who will not consciously do what will hurt you. And stop deceiving already. It's not him!
Quote Explanation: 11.09.2018 © Copyright: Vasilyeva Maria, 2021
№ 411807   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 15:24
Many people, overwhelmed by misfortune, or sadness, believing that all had died, or become rebellious, believing that they are suffering unjustly. The truth, of course, is that God leads us all in his own way, which is always the best for everyone.
№ 402129   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 22:09
- ... You shouldn't be upset about its shortcomings. They are for everyone. Although if I had just appeared, probably, too, feared would be all in a row. She gently squeezes my fingers.
- Thank you for your kind words, but in my case it's some kind of deep, instinctive state.
- Well, what of it? There are people worse galliforms. You're not a villain and not a villain. In addition, you now have the choice. Rather than writing a character at random, as we all do - you know, Wake up one day and did not understand how I became this person, you will be able to look at the world, to its environment and to select those traits that you are attracted to. For example, honesty, as this man, cheerfulness, like this woman. Seemed to come to a tailor on Savile row and order a suit...
- In your opinion, it appears that memory loss is a gift? I say, feeling like my sadness is dispelled.
- And what else? You have a rare chance, - she nods. - If you don't like who you were before, then become the other. Because you now do not interfere. So I'm jealous. And the rest of us have to live with the mistakes of the past.
№ 401950   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 21:36
The terrestrial platform.
Cheer up and don't scream.
For our cries he is deaf.
One of us went to Paradise,
He will meet God
- it is, perhaps, God.
You say Hello,
And will forget
- nothing will survive.
Left us a few years,
We poshustree and
as expected, die.
№ 401110   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 03:19
Boredom... there are people who blow up your brain just to get away from this monster.
№ 400456   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 01:18