space [Theme] Page 1

We crossed the threshold of conventions and entered a bright, inspiring, renewed space with new hopes... Happy New Year!
№ 460972   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 22:36
We all land in relationship territory with our background. The range includes various cause-and-effect relationships, personal secrets, chronic injuries, difficult memories, unspoken pain, unclosed gestalts, pain points and psychological springs. The luggage is bursting at the seams with resentment and anger, the bag is full of tears, scars and plans. Everyone has an urn with ashes from burned bridges, a backpack with broken records, unanswered questions. First aid kit with afobazole and cozy illusions. Perhaps that's enough? It's time to unload the wagons with this rubbish, put away all the cutlery such as knives in the back and burn the volumes of psychodrama. Enough. Declutter your life and space. This is unnecessary baggage that only pulls you back and makes you mark time. All this, of course, was important, but up to a certain point. We regularly overpay for this with our vital energy and become empty. After every Rubicon you need a reboot. Shake this weight off your shoulders. Save something light as a memory, pass the moment and feel this amazing and pleasant feeling. A new stage begins.
№ 460663   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:39
Directors of auteur cinema are smart-assed in general; they don’t give me any answers to my questions. “Oh, I’ll make it an open ending, leaving room for interpretation. Let the viewer find the answer within himself!” And I'm stupid. I don't have the answers inside. Kill someone at the end so I can see what the point is.
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460570   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:25
If you demand constant attention and participation of another person in your affairs and problems, this may indicate closeness in the relationship. You may not take into account the personal space and time of another person, constantly demanding his attention and care.
№ 460462   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:08
There is only now and today. Silence and tranquility of this day..
№ 460195   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
A library is not just a warehouse of books, but a cozy space where we build our own worlds.
№ 459610   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:58
Everyone who lives with us on earth. They suffer without words, which is even worse.
№ 458829   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:53
All great masters study space. It is in knowing the volume that their strength lies. Remember one thing: there are no lines, only volumes. And when you draw, never think about the contours, but only worry about the relief. After all, it is the relief that rules the contour.
№ 458793   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:15
They take over all your time and space. They mirror you, roughly speaking.
№ 458739   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:07
over your head.
№ 458433   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 13:12
- I like to decorate space.
№ 458203   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2023 / 08:09
Justifying himself, the envious person mixes his personal grievances with social evil. All kinds of evil passions boil violently in a bloodthirsty heart. Fifteenth-century maps depicted a large unnamed space in the corner, on which were inscribed three words: Hie sunt leones [here are the lions]. There are similar unexplored areas in the human soul. Somewhere inside us passions are agitated and seething, and about this dark corner of our soul we can also say: “Hie sunt leones.”
№ 457590   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:56
If an infinite space filled with eternal self-organizing matter is possible, then a situation arises that there is some kind of intelligent world that does not know its beginning, which is contradictory. Therefore, eternal self-organizing matter is impossible. Such matter must have a beginning, if there was another matter before it, then without such a property, and also not infinite in space. At some point, this primitive matter by itself accidentally acquired a property capable of giving rise to super-complex bizarre phenomena over time. This moment can be considered the beginning of time and the universe, and before it - the era of Nothing.
№ 456308   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 23:27
We often narrow the space of our personality with categories or conventions. A free person can expand his space so tightly he is now cramped in it
№ 456032   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:03
Quiet in my house. Only tenderness itself is quieter ... Early morning sounds like a favorite melody and smells of scalding black coffee. Fragrant smells and tastes, shimmering in the dawn sunlight, cloud the quiet space. Bright morning floats everywhere, splashing light under bare feet. Hot coffee, bursting with thick steam, burns sleepy fingers, penetrating heat through the dense ceramic layer of the cup. You close your eyes and feel a smile appear on your lips, and in your soul - a fluttering warmth and lavender tenderness.
№ 451533   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:42