space [Theme] Page 3

If you look inward, you will find a space there that has a solution for everything.
№ 441604   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2022 / 02:09
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
Leave space between each other - not for cold drafts, but for fresh wind.
№ 441399   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 06:18
Leave time for yourself and space. To be able to stay alone with yourself, without fuss, it is these moments that give much more, do not waste time on empty talk. When you feel that you are running out, remove everything superfluous, the beam of attention should narrow, and strength will come from there.
№ 441199   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 03:12
It is impossible to overestimate the extent to which the space, consonant with us, is a resource of support and assistance.
№ 440000   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:39
Advertising has lost the meaning of information about the product, today it is entirely an instrument of ideological war for the uncomplaining consumer, that is, it does not even fight for him, but seeks to subdue him, making him only an observer of the market limit. The West buys and sells information - we buy and sell the information space. If you pay, then you can lie without restraint.
Release Date: 08.09.1994
№ 437849   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 17:39
and act fast...
№ 436670   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 14:27
Lazily and detachedly, smoothly cutting space with its wings, a heron flies somewhere under the very dome of the cathedral. The high and bright sky, indifferent to everything, now hides behind the clouds, then drives them away, eternally new and eternally unchanged.
№ 436393   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 00:36
Courage expands the space of your reality. The complexity of creating reality is a wall for the gray mass.
№ 436383   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 00:06
Luxury is them. It beats from their core, turning the space around with ocean waves. Give her an earthenware bowl in her hands, and the earthenware bowl will become the center of luxury, because the point is not in objects and interior, the point is that some people are wider than the ocean, while others are smaller than a thimble.
№ 435144   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 11:03
You have the right to forbid something, because you have personal space and every person wants predictability and certainty, for example, the predictability of traps and constipation from thieves.
№ 435016   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 12:21
Our telescopes and mathematical research constantly convince us that space and therefore volume are of great importance to the Almighty. Stars move in cycles that are most suitable for rotating the largest number of bodies without colliding. These bodies are precisely shaped to contain the greatest possible amount of matter within a given surface.
№ 434750   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 23:00
A new life begins where you give yourself the space to start it.
№ 434091   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2022 / 11:30
When love rushes towards love, everything loses its meaning. Time and space give way to love.
№ 431257   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:32
And no matter how much I wanted to believe that there is truth behind illusions, I finally realized that there is no truth behind illusions. Because between “reality” on the one hand and the point at which reality and reason converge, there is a certain intermediate zone, an iridescent edge where beauty comes to life, where two completely different surfaces merge, are captured and give us something that life cannot give us : in this very space all art, all magic exists. And - I bet that's all love. Or, to be more precise, the intermediate zone shows us the fundamental paradox of love. Close up: A freckled hand on a black coat, an origami frog flopped to one side. A step back - and again an immortal illusion creeps in: about life is greater than life. And between them - the gap - is Pippa herself, she is both love and non-love, she is here and not here. Photos on the wall, a crumpled sock under the sofa. The moment when I reached out to remove the fluff from her hair, and she laughed and dodged me. And just as music is an internotic space, just as the stars are beautiful due to the distances between them, just as the sun at a certain angle beats a ray into a raindrop and throws a prism of light into the sky - so is the space in which I exist, where I would like to stay further, is exactly in that middle zone, where despair clashes with the purest otherness and something sublime is born.
№ 431195   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:22