space [Theme] Page 4

Like the sun, and embraces the desert.
№ 431056   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 19:39
A book is always a space for discussion. A book that fails to spark discussion is not worth publishing.
№ 430632   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 23:33
God weighs the souls of the dead on a scale. On one bowl of the shower, on the other - the tears of those who mourned it. If no one cried for her, the soul descends into Hell. If there are enough tears and they are completely sincere, the soul rises to Paradise. Those who will be missed by others go to Paradise. Paradise is the space that we occupy in the hearts of other people.
№ 430630   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 23:27
Aviation will give new food to the religious spirit of humanity. It will add air space to those great seekers of cosmic mood like forest, sea, desert.
№ 430279   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2021 / 19:09
Timelessness frightens us in it. Space and historicity were cramped for him, he thought in terms of eternity, his paradoxical fantasy contained the reality of all times, especially the coming time.
Quote Explanation: It was said about Kafka.
№ 430211   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 18:07
They have a talent for intrigue, and I fall into a trance, I am hysterical, like that great-grandmother who survived the blockade in that terrible Leningrad, sitting at the table and drinking a hundred grams, great-granddaughters play with bread, cheese, crumple, crumple, build boats and throw on the floor.
№ 429804   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 12:45
“They are preparing for death. Those who live down there think that the far off will soon be here. He sighed, and only now, from his face, Zola guessed how tired he really was. Perhaps, deep down, the Doctor agreed with the common Gallifreans. “Therefore, they write down their thoughts and memories on these flashlights,” the Doctor continued, “and then send them on a journey through time and space. It is a gesture of despair. They are afraid they will die and be forgotten. They send memories to the farthest corners of the universe so that at least some trace remains after their death.
№ 428905   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:42
During his early youth, he only carried weapons. probably, this left an indelible mark on his character, somehow especially determined his personality: trust only yourself and your hand. By isolating himself from the environment, he found himself. yes, that's right - filling your space with things, you become a part of them; deciding to know yourself, you exclude outside influences. And knowing yourself, you will be able to know others. We did it.
№ 428516   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:40
If you want to create an impression of the greatness of a politician, his lack of alternative as a national leader, then clean up the political space around him, save him from competition, and then, against the background of the remaining political mice and reptiles, even a midget will look like a giant.
№ 427762   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:46
space.
Release Date: 18.04.2021
№ 427288   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 22:42
Looking at these seemingly fake colorful buildings, trying to understand why I don't like them? Everything around is clean and tidy, the territory is not yet polluted with human waste, mothers with strollers are leisurely strolling along smooth asphalt sidewalks, and even pigeons, on my suspicions, are embarrassed to shit on the windshields of cars. Utopia, and nothing more. Usually any space where I am evokes a gamut of emotions in me, but not this time. There is only emptiness. If you blow it, the houses will collapse, like in a fairy tale about three pigs. There is no story here that firmly binds every tree, every lamppost to its place, pours from windows, penetrates road cracks and endows objects with a soul.
№ 426824   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
In her life there was always only work, but not intentionally, just so it happened, loneliness is not planned, it, slowly, on tiptoes, comes into your life, and gradually transports things, stuffing, imperceptibly, the whole space.
№ 426781   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
The favorite and most important elements of my painting were the following eight: 1) architecture, for its certainty, contrast, clarity and constructiveness; 2) snow, for its exceptional purity and sensitivity to all light influences; 3) the sky, for the maximum space to the movements of the brush and the combination of the dynamics of the spots presented by him; 4) light, for its inherent enchanting powers; 5) space, for its ability to transform, generalize and absorb everything tangible, for its reduction to one denominator of all that is visible; 6) movement, for the living nerve communicated by it, for its organic connection with the movement of the whole element; 7) the sun, as an invariable patron of painting, as a source of light and colors, and in fact, almost the only theme of the painter; 8) the body, as the most sensual and subtle material, as a symbol of the most picturesque plasticity, picturesque sensuality.
№ 426729   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:44
- Warning: the translation will be available to all life forms around the planet. The translation is as follows: Doctor who? Doctor Who? Doctor Who?
№ 425497   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:19
- Traces of my tears. Time travel is damage. Like a tear in the fabric of reality. This is a scar from my journey through the universe. My path through space and time. From Gallifrey to Trenzalor My own time tunnel. All the days, even those that I haven’t lived yet.
№ 425438   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:07